• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Swiss made in China?
"At least 60% of the production costs of a watch taken as a whole must be Swiss-based." "The movement must still contain at least 50% Swiss-made components in value (not in quantity) and at least 60% of the movement's production must be generated in Switzerland. - Swiss Made requirements.

Reactions: nikonNUT
"At least 60% of the production costs of a watch taken as a whole must be Swiss-based." "The movement must still contain at least 50% Swiss-made components in value (not in quantity) and at least 60% of the movement's production must be generated in Switzerland. - Swiss Made requirements.
Something tells me that you just may have the biggest watch they make.

Y’all keep busting on my Creedmoor. I’ll double dog dare you to run out 8 or 900 yards and stick your tongue out at me.
80CB8273-A3B2-492A-99C3-ABADB3F9596D.jpeg

As a Swiss trained watchmaker I can verify this.
Go with the Victorinox brand if you want a "Swiss Army" watch. They are a bit more pricewise but better made and ARE made in Switzerland. There are legal definitions that must be met to label the watch accordingly. I deal mostly with Rolex on the low end up to Patek Philippe on the high end.

Each fall we would sail from our home port in Humboldt Bay up to Dutch Harbor and follow the crabbers north to provide search and rescue because most of the time they were out of helo range of the closest airports. The naval station at Adak and the Air Force PJ’s out of Elmendorf had mid air refueling capabilities but flatly refused to launch a SAR mission in the worst storms.
Fatigue and alcohol got the best of me. When you said "cutter", my mind fixated on a sailboat with 2 headsails. Took me a few minutes to register why it wasn't making sense. In the future, if I don't get it, I'll just put my mouth in neutral and my brain in gear.

Reactions: Dirty D