• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mueller Scopes Warning

Hi,

There is just about as much chance of me going to AR15.com as it would be me moving to San Bernardino CA......

Sincerely,
Theis
wa wa wa. Try using a VPN or Tor next time.

Hi,

There is just about as much chance of me going to AR15.com as it would be me moving to San Bernardino CA......

Sincerely,
Theis
Is San Bernardino like that crime infested Houston?

Is San Bernardino like that crime infested Houston?

Hi,

Well I would have to say yes since the latest full report which is 2016; list the below stats:

The city violent crime rate for Houston in 2016 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 158.49%

The city violent crime rate for San Bernardino in 2016 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 233.54%

Sincerely,
Theis

Rule #1: Don’t fuck with @THEIS

Rule #2: If you can’t read rule #1, you are a dumass, as you spell it.
Ooo I'm shaking in my space boots. Theis is the zenith of what a snowflake is. Can't defend myself in my own thread. Dirthead1 is living upto his name

Meh, he's really gonna shit when he figures out his Chevy was made in Mexico.

Reactions: Pharmer909
Says the man child complaining about his $200 scope.....
I was doing a service by letting everyone know about the shitty mueller company. I'm not surprised about your inability to comprehend such things. Your little brain just can't

I was doing a service by letting everyone know about the shitty mueller company. I'm not surprised about your inability to comprehend such things. Your little brain just can't

I’m pretty sure you are the only one here worried about the country of origin of a $200 scope, that you said was actually pretty good.

I’m pretty sure you are the only one here worried about the country of origin of a $200 scope, that you said was actually pretty good.
Falsifying the country of origin was my concer. Sheesh, infowars.com has 50% off on Brainforce buddy. Send me your info and I'll buy you a bottle

Warning to anyone owning or buying a Mueller scope. The company is small and run by a guy from Illinois. He was selling Chinese made scopes and re labeling them " Made in Japan". Not sure how common this is but it pissed me off. I filed a complaint with the BBB. He apologized and took down the entire inventory of scopes off his website. I bought one a while back. The scope is a 2.5-10X44 TacII for $200. It's a really nice scope but he shouldn't of lied and tried to fake the country of origin
What about that Weaver Tactical Grand Slam 3-10? How was that for a $200 foreign made precision rifle scope?

What about that Weaver Tactical Grand Slam 3-10? How was that for a $200 foreign made precision rifle scope?
Bought it but never used it. I Can't say how good it is since I've never tested it. Google has a lot of good reviews on it though

Sometimes ya gotta shut the key off:
1572311392911.png

R

He didn't want to scratch them up on the sand in his goonya.
I was going to cut one open with a pipe cutter and disects its insides. Ive done it with a few other scopes. You'd be surprised at how much you learn and how scopes function

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
new weapon system you're making sucks. You minus will make the parts in Mexico and re label them "Made in USA". The market is flooded with shitry weapon systems like yours, you've failed in life, now go apply at a McDonald's and bead back to your mother's basement.

@THEIS

In yo face

Cut a scope apart with a pipe cutter.... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I would just take it apart if I wanted to see the inside, but I am kind of a dumass dipp schitt.

I bet thats how he busted Mueller, he cut that bitch open and right on inside it was stamped, "made in China." Then he was like. "I am going to race to my computer and warn my friends. Then you guys online bullied him, where is that fucking eye shaped anti-bully imogie. I am disappointed in you guys. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I own two of the Tac II scopes.
They were the only ones advertised as made in Japan.
They are very good scopes for the money.
The glass in every Mueller scope I have (I have several) is very good for the price point and they punch far above their weight class.
If memory serves, the original Tac II's were rebadged Sightron's. At the time, I believe all Sightrons were Japanese made.
Sightron moved some facilities to the Philippines. Only the SIII and above are made in Japan.
I'm sure what likely happened is that Sightron moved the production and the folks at Mueller didn't catch it.
The Tac II gen 2 is a dandy scope, too bad it is no longer cataloged.
I willingly put up with the mil-dot, moa adjustments on hunting rifles because the glass is so damn good and they hold zero.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country