• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mueller Scopes Warning

Damn I feel dumber reading this shit. He had to be one of our shinning star banned members coming back to play with you guys.
I actually thought his bloviating sounded like the guy from Seattle who got banned a couple of months ago. So much so when I read Phart909 I swore it was the other goon.

I actually thought his bloviating sounded like the guy from Seattle who got banned a couple of months ago. So much so when I read Phart909 I swore it was the other goon.

Hell, I can't even think of who that was. It's like the Turd of the Week Club around here. Maybe we need to appoint a historian?

Hell, I can't even think of who that was. It's like the Turd of the Week Club around here. Maybe we need to appoint a historian?
I can't recall the screen name either, but he had something about Seattle in his byline was very proud of it.

I get carried away sometimes

E7014E35-74DC-4611-91F5-4BE261DB22DF.gif

Damn, I got to get 2 of those. And a Quigley Ford. I'm gonna put them on my .303's.