• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Multiple People Shot in Memphis

We need to Ban Glocks, scary looking
I had someone put a Glock in my face once and jerk the trigger so hard the bullet went underneath my ear and missed totally at like 3 feet distance.

I'm here to tell you that after that experience, Glocks are scary looking to me. Hell, sometimes I turn my head to the left and see that incident again replaying itself. Staring right at the end of Gaston's masterpiece of cheap engineering and watching the muzzle flash. PTSD rocks.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I had someone put a Glock in my face once and jerk the trigger so hard the bullet went underneath my ear and missed totally at like 3 feet distance.

I'm here to tell you that after that experience, Glocks are scary looking to me. Hell, sometimes I turn my head to the left and see that incident again replaying itself. Staring right at the end of Gaston's masterpiece of cheap engineering and watching the muzzle flash. PTSD rocks.

I had someone pull a certain kind of gun on me about a year ago and yeah whenever I see them at the store I think of him.

GifMeme16495309092022.gif

A82BFAAF-E4BB-478F-8B6A-74112BA88D3C.jpeg
19B48C4A-2FF9-4D99-A12D-48CA82A87159.jpeg

Been to Memphis, went to a Underground Railroad museum... the curator acted like masa just let her out the hot box. Me And the cats I was with were joking about running up in there saying we caught one and bringing him back... i dont think they would have gotten the joke.

No gun play in Memphis , and I am New Orleans born... dey ani’t got shit on nola.