• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

muslim brotherhood treated better than Americans?

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
We (the American Tax payers) are giving the muslim brotherhood 20 More F16's and more M1A tanks, while at the same time our own govt. is working very hard to take honest Americans simple (when compared to nuclear carrying capable jets) semi autos, and/or "large" magazines! It appears that being a member of the muslim brotherhood, an anti-american/ anti -israeli politcal group will get you 100's of millions of dollars worth of advanced weapons-paid for by Americans, while being an American paying for the muslim brotherhoods weapons- you get your 2nd Adm rights degraded. This can't be just obama, as the congress has to okay any money that is spent.

Veer, he wants to find out whether broadly defining politics is the same thing as talking about it.

Nevertheless, I don't get the forced equivalency between arms sales to a foreign government and a citizen's domestic right to keep and bear arms under the US constitution.

Islamic terrorists are known to have come into this country and attack our citizens. Arming a group with ties to Islamic terrorism while attempting to limit the ability of US citizens to protect themselves. I can see having an issue with that. If our gov sees it as prudent to maintain ties with the Egyptian military, I’d like to see some parity in weapons available to each. :) I don't have much use for a F16, but I'd be glad to take a few M16's off their hands. Heck, I'd be willing to build a shed to park a tank under. :)
This is a very wise post indeed. I seems as if a lot of guys have forgotten about 9-11, I have not, nor has MtnCreek. As the Islamic brotherhood has ties to those that want to kill every American, to arm them while taking away our arms, via the degrading of our 2nd rights, seems to be a 2nd Adm question if there ever was one.

Veer, he wants to find out whether broadly defining politics is the same thing as talking about it.

Nevertheless, I don't get the forced equivalency between arms sales to a foreign government and a citizen's domestic right to keep and bear arms under the US constitution.
This is NOT and ARMS SALE, it is a give-away, FREE to the brotherhood, of course if an arms sale means Americans are buying it, then I guess it is an arms sale, if by arms sale you mean the end user paid for it, then in fact it is not a sale --but a gift.

Regardless, it's not a second amendment issue.
If our 2nd amendment is a guarantee to the people that they have the right to defend themselves against all enemies foreign or domestic, and if we are giving arms to the very people that have stated they would (and will) Kill Americans, and destroy our culture and do it here in America, while at the same time we are taking away our 2nd Adm rights, I see the two as a connected issue, part of the whole. That is the great thing about the 1st Adm, you get your opinion, I get mine!

That is the great thing about the 1st Adm, you get your opinion, I get mine!
The First Amendment is not about the right to have opinions, it's about the right to express them in public.... Which is why it is not relevant here: You are on private property.

If the op is truly posting this as its a direct argument about the administrations attack in the 2nd amendment. Then I agree the hypocritical leaders will give full autos to afghanis but you cannot have a simple semi auto that looks similar

The First Amendment is not about the right to have opinions, it's about the right to express them in public.... Which is why it is not relevant here: You are on private property.
You have an opinion, I have an opinion, mine is that this is a 2nd Adm issue, you do not. I believe they are both involving firearms in the US, some owned by tax payers, other that may be used here against tax payers. That is, if you believe the muslim brotherhood when they state they desire to kill Americans and destroy our society from within. Our ability to defend ourselves against the enemies that we are arming will be lessened, clearly a 2nd Adm issue, as far as this being private property, yes indeed it is, I respect that. That is why I am sticking to what I and (and others) believe is a 2nd Adm issue, IAW the Super Moderator. I also believe the same elected officals, such as sen feinstein that are only to happy to give weapons to the muslin brotherhood and the same people with the power to take away the honest citizens weapons here in the US. Clearly they are not anti weapon, or anti weapons of war, but rather anti American tax payer. They only hate weapons that honest Americans have, not the muslim brotherhood. Go figure.

Last edited:
Many know and can sniff a shell game w/o being told it's running.

When I was in Iraq in 2005 my platoon lived in 2 sandbag buckers we built on the base. When the first couple AC units showed up (middle of summer) they went to the detention center.

Not really related..... Just thought if share
TOTAL BS

He seems to want to go looking for mines with a claw hammer. He who seeks, finds.