• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My beloved Corps. What the actual fuck!

So… which color is for which initial? This might matter.

Can you do sort of a matrix? LGBTQ? 5 colors…

And can we work in some round types? Like the G should be Incendiary? Because they are lit?

The L is definitely AP because those butches are tough?

T? Well, light blue is training and that starts with T.

See where I am going with this?

Sirhr
Yeah, I am not up to speed on which color represents which sexual deviancy. I guess just load them up in sequence and shoot until they feel respectfully dead.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I served in the 80’s, it was a whole different Corps back then. Blanket parties where a real thing if you were a fuck up. If you were a meat gazer you’d probably have gotten one back then as well. Honestly this whole agenda is meant to destroy this country, just my 2 cents!
I'm sure they still have blanket parties.

just with all the fags, it's a different kind of party.

• Haha
Reactions: jMarine
Seeming how I don’t have any social media accounts, other than YouTube and forums like this, (if you even want to count these as such) my wife just sent me this snapshot from her account….

What in the actual fuck!? I’m sorry if I offend you, or maybe I’m not, but what the hell is happening here? What happened to the Marine Corps I knew? Who gives a fuck? Just train and go fight.

Am I just a small minded prick?

@pmclaine

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
When a 6 years old boomer meme becomes reality again

Attachments

• A16FCC0E-F8D8-4E28-B02E-CC8502570CED.jpeg
    A16FCC0E-F8D8-4E28-B02E-CC8502570CED.jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 80
all this pride stuff is nonsense, especially for less than 5% of the population. That said, fags have always fought for our nation and many a vet knew who they were. While I find the push offensive, don't really care if the marines aren't pushing back.

end of the day, we either take to the streets, push back real hard or do nothing.

what will you do?

Last edited:
all this pride stuff is nonsense, especially for less than 5% of the population. That said, fags have always fought for our nation and many a ww2 vet knew who they were. While I find the push offensive, don't really care if the marines aren't pushing back.

end of the day, we either take to the streets, push back real hard or do nothing.

what will you do?
I think if someone is "pushing back" that answers the question. :LOL:

So the naive part of me wants to believe this is a public affairs officer sitting somewhere in a cubicle with their thumb up their ass and nothing better to do, doing what some 06 also with their head up their ass is telling them to do, and that down in the rank and file this kind of bullshit is given the attention it deserves, which is none.
It rolls down hill from higher than that. POTUS appoints Secretaries and JCS. The agenda comes through them. They ensure that officers appointed will toe the line and enforce the White House policies. The trickle down ensures Department Heads, Executive Officers, and CO's both follow the agenda and promote followers to continue to promote the agenda. The O6 didn't come up with the idea, they were promoted by a chain of command to enforce the idea.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Recruiters are looking for college grads with loans to pay off, not the best or the brightest but... https://www.militarytimes.com/veter...ops-and-vets-can-cut-their-student-loan-debt/
Recruiters are looking for anyone who can pass the ASVAB, wants to join and can keep their mouth shut long enough to “pass” the physical. They really don’t care otherwise. As a recruiter, I carpet bombed everyone and everywhere to find that minimum meeting applicant.

Anyone who joins the military for anything remotely financial stability related is beyond moronic. There are far and away better means to just make a buck in this country.

Real men and women are by large avoiding military service now, so they have to target someone for recruitment.
That has been the trend for a while. My kid was interested in service and a friend of mine ran a recruiting station.
By the time my kid graduated from High School , He no longer had any desire to serve as he feared what the political class scum were doing to our military!
I wouldn't recommend military service to any young people now.

"gays" arent the issue....."queers" are.

im sure there are plenty of gay men in the military...which is fine...who you want to bang is no business of mine.

a good friend of mine is gay....and she explained it to me like this "im gay, i like women, thats it...im not a queer...queers are the ones walking down the street waving dildos at people....fuck that shit"

there is a difference between gay people....and LGBTQAIANFP112.....one is a sexual preference, the other is a marxist ideology under the guise of being "pro-gay"....its essentially the BLM for gays....they claim to represent gayness, but they dont reaaaaally.

there are plenty of gay people who love America and support the constitution...

there are no LGBTSJG#J@@ that support the constitution, or believe in American ideals...and wont be happy until the America we know is dead....these are the people we need to be concerned about.
Hot girl on hot girl seems normal to me I don't think about it as gay or queer because its so pleasing to the eyes and another organ .

I was a GySgt with 12 years in when they repealed DADT, and I was informed (with my peers) that we couldn't call every junior Marine a "fag" anymore...

...so we just called them "bitches". Then as a MSgt with 19 years in, we got female Marines, and I was informed again ( with my peers) that we couldn't call every junior Marine a "bitch" anymore...

...so we just called them "turds".

Mind you, there are a lot of communities within my once-beloved Corps that were extremely excited to see all of the integration of fags and bitches. My community somewhat fancied itself as the last great holdout. However, I had my eyes opened to how freakishly soft much of the Corps was everytime I attended some sort of professional education (PME).

I'm now happily retired for 4 years (in 25 days), and so glad to be away from all of the fags and bitches, that I haven't worn a single "USMC" stamped civilian garment since 25 June, 2018...and will probably never do so again either.

Eventually, you understand that with evolution, the Corps becomes a "better" place without you.

Did this issue get worse under the Bush or Obama administration?

Or was it a linear progression throughout your career?

Did this issue get worse under the Bush or Obama administration?

Or was it a linear progression throughout your career?

95% Obama. I was much earlier in my career when GW was in office, and hadn't been exposed to the bullshit as much...so a true comparison isn't something I'm capable of. However the vast, vast majority of social changes occurred when #44 took office.

I did a tour in the basement of the Pentagon during the Obummer reign, and that opened my eyes as to how many "company men" the left has slid into positions of authority.

Reactions: JR_77
As a friend of mine put it who is in service and is not of the usual persuasions: "Many of us who serve and are LGBT are doing it precisely because we owe this country so much, and are willing to fight and die for the opportunities we have that don't exist anywhere else. If people want to ridicule, that is their right, and I'll fight for that right too."

I don't have anything to add myself, not ever having served, but perhaps that quote might help some who see nothing but the negatives rethink things a little.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
You have one of these don't you...don't you.?
I wish… I restored a miniature. But I think there are only three survivors. One in US and the other at Lord Montague’s “Beaulieu” estate South of London.

The first “real” machine gun, even if still hand cranked. Early 1700’s. The framers of the Bill of Rights knew damn well if it’s existence, too. Everyone did back then!

Sirhr

95% Obama. I was much earlier in my career when GW was in office, and hadn't been exposed to the bullshit as much...so a true comparison isn't something I'm capable of. However the vast, vast majority of social changes occurred when #44 took office.

I did a tour in the basement of the Pentagon during the Obummer reign, and that opened my eyes as to how many "company men" the left has slid into positions of authority.
Thank You!

It rolls down hill from higher than that. POTUS appoints Secretaries and JCS. The agenda comes through them. They ensure that officers appointed will toe the line and enforce the White House policies. The trickle down ensures Department Heads, Executive Officers, and CO's both follow the agenda and promote followers to continue to promote the agenda. The O6 didn't come up with the idea, they were promoted by a chain of command to enforce the idea.

And exactly who appointed our current military chiefs.....except the Coast Guard.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
In the last iteration of leading the swamp the self admitted biggest cock blocks were Marines......Mattis, Kelly, Neller, Dunford.

I thought Berger was going to be fresh air after Neller. He instead is techno destroying capability....same cloth as the others.

Don't be fooled .

The mindset of the top is not the same as the bottom.

There is a joke in there relevant to this topic and there is also the duality of thought on who fucks who.

It really started with General Anus, 35 Commandant.