• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

I’m just gonna revive this and leave it here
A3715299-3FF6-4005-94C7-AB2D0787DB57.jpeg

The time has come..... If I’m not “vAxXeD” by next week, I have to get weekly tests, off site, on my own time, on my own dime. Pop positive, 2 weeks at home with no pay.

It’s laughable at this point, and I’ll likely be laughing at them as they terminate my employment because I will not comply.
Not only will I not comply with a vax, I have not ever, and will never take a bogus “covid test.” I don’t play games with chicoms.

I lucked out this time. I had a talk with safety, and even though the memo about the vax requirement was sent to everyone, it only applies to office personnel… It’s still ridiculous, but I’ll get to keep my job for a while longer.
But it’s just a matter of time before the field personnel will be required to get it, and at that time, I will gladly walk.

Reactions: Snuby642
Fun Fact Update: Resigned August 31st! On "Principle", bye. 25.6 yrs and ya wanna toss it on this? Yep.
@1J04 Good for you. Nobody should make someone else rich who forces us to compromise ourselves. Whether they ask you to put your health at risk or your integrity by asking you to look the other way when shady things are going on, the answer should always be a professional equivalent of "FU".

After 25.6 year at the same mill you maybe scared about the future. Here are some comments to offer a different perspective for you and folks in a similar situation .
  • You were employed that long because they made good money with you. Your work and ideas were bundled with other contributions and sold to customers at a much higher amount than the contributors got paid. The favor you did them with your work was bigger than the favor they did you with a paycheck. That's how companies work.
  • If you didn't run the show there after that long of a tenure, they made a ton of money with you running in circles professionally.
  • I have been fired or "let go" five times in 30 years. EVERY SINGLE TIME I got another job that paid substantially more and increased my responsibilities, professional growth, and enjoyment. Maybe I should have quit another five times on top of being shit-canned.
  • My "sales pitch" for the next job was always roughly along these lines: "I solved problems X,Y, and Z for my previous employer. Grew business A,B, and C. My ex-employer was happy with that (Get good references!) but they did not offer much growth opportunity or were too timid in seizing new technological or business opportunities. It looks like you guys are a bit more ambitious here and I would love to help you taking things to the next level." Don't blatantly bad-mouth your ex-employed but convey that you are looking upwards to more opportunities.
  • Do not go overboard in your resume and interviews with your previous position, titles, and specific tasks. Identify very valuable, if not exceptional, skills and contributions that have generic value in the marketplace and use the specifics of your old job as examples. Whatever you did in the old mill, find the overlying function and sell that, Research in detail what the new company is doing. In some cases it works to call their sales and support department to identify their pain points. Then craft a value proposition by connecting your abilities with their needs and aspirations.
    You could say for example: "I have plowed, seeded, and harvested". More compelling is: "I know how to successfully run a farm for you from the first seed into the ground to the last grain in the silo - including fixing the aging tractor late at night to get the job done on time".

Last edited:
Along with my nephew STILL being confined to his house in Kodiak and relieved of duty with no real movement in what is going to happen…

My daughter was told yesterday not to come back to work until she has her first vaccine. She told them (again) she isn’t getting it and their response wasn’t “you’re fired” but more “don’t come back in until you get it”.

I told her to keep after them for a letter of termination. So she’s out of healthcare at least for now it seems.

My sister works for a private primary care doc and she’s safe for now.

My nephew was fired from Duke and is working as a mobile allergy tech but they do not require the vaccine.

Sorry, its behind a paywall but the headline says it all.......

From the article.........

"Other sources have conflicting accounts of what may have caused the sergeant to land in the ICU, but he reportedly received the J&J shot Friday. It is not clear if he came down with the coronavirus or not. The CDC states someone is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the shot."

I know this guy, fantastic human. We shared a rifle interest and spoke of places he could take his son camping and shooting.

Unverified but something happened.

Last edited:
Sorry, its behind a paywall but the headline says it all.......

I know this guy, fantastic human. We shared a rifle interest and spoke of places he could take his son camping and shooting.

Unverified but something happened.

Dammit, hope he makes it through and I hope the officers resist this tyranny. We have to stand up in mass.

Reactions: oneshot86
Running for governor in MA. He has an uphill battle. He makes some good points about our mandate.

October 13, 2021

I'm calling on Governor Baker and Lt. Governor Polito to immediately repeal the COVID vaccine mandates for all Massachusetts state employees being threatened with the loss of their job if they don’t have proof of vaccination by October 17. Massachusetts citizens should have the freedom to make their own medical decisions without fear of coercion or retribution by government agencies.

Tragically, we are learning that a 45-year-old Massachusetts State Trooper and father of two children has been hospitalized and is in the ICU at Brigham & Women’s Hospital after getting the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine injection on Friday. The Sergeant, a twenty-year veteran of the force, evidently decided to get the single-dose shot rather than lose his job. (Massachusetts State Police Sergeant in Intensive Care, Boston Herald, 10/12/21)

First of all, I am praying for this hero and for his family. This was a choice that the Trooper never should have had to make and I demand that the Baker / Polito administration immediately revoke the vaccine mandate. People who have developed natural immunity, or who recognize that this vaccination will put them at a greater health risk, should not be forced to choose between their livelihood and a capricious executive order tied to an arbitrary timetable.

Additionally, the Jacobson case law cited by the Administration as providing the legal authority is 116 years old and fails to be relevant, primarily because of… “the Supreme Court’s recognition that an individual has a constitutionally protected right to refuse medical treatment. Oddly enough, most decisions in this line of cases cite Jacobson as the foundation for that right.”(Vaccine Mandates and Jacobson v. Massachusetts: A Closer Look, RCP, 10/12/21) And the finding by the courts that a fine for non-vaccination of $5, in 1905, is equivalent to losing your job by the state or federal government, today, is absolutely appalling.

The Baker / Polito administration is putting lives directly at risk. The fact that they are calling up the National Guard to replace the scores of law enforcement, corrections officers and others about to be fired, simply for trying to protect their personal health, creates further public safety risks and is unconscionable. The Governor needs to repeal the mandate immediately and restore lost jobs to any state workers who have been fired or who have submitted their resignation under duress.

Boston Herald: Geoff Diehl Calls on Baker to Repeal Mandate 10.13.2021

Please support me in forging a much better path for our Commonwealth.
Donate: Donate to Diehl

or send a check to Diehl for Massachusetts, 7 Cataumet Street, Worcester, MA 01606.​
Sincerely,​

Running for governor in MA. He has an uphill battle. He makes some good points about our mandate.

October 13, 2021

I'm calling on Governor Baker and Lt. Governor Polito to immediately repeal the COVID vaccine mandates for all Massachusetts state employees being threatened with the loss of their job if they don’t have proof of vaccination by October 17. Massachusetts citizens should have the freedom to make their own medical decisions without fear of coercion or retribution by government agencies.

Tragically, we are learning that a 45-year-old Massachusetts State Trooper and father of two children has been hospitalized and is in the ICU at Brigham & Women’s Hospital after getting the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine injection on Friday. The Sergeant, a twenty-year veteran of the force, evidently decided to get the single-dose shot rather than lose his job. (Massachusetts State Police Sergeant in Intensive Care, Boston Herald, 10/12/21)

First of all, I am praying for this hero and for his family. This was a choice that the Trooper never should have had to make and I demand that the Baker / Polito administration immediately revoke the vaccine mandate. People who have developed natural immunity, or who recognize that this vaccination will put them at a greater health risk, should not be forced to choose between their livelihood and a capricious executive order tied to an arbitrary timetable.

Additionally, the Jacobson case law cited by the Administration as providing the legal authority is 116 years old and fails to be relevant, primarily because of… “the Supreme Court’s recognition that an individual has a constitutionally protected right to refuse medical treatment. Oddly enough, most decisions in this line of cases cite Jacobson as the foundation for that right.”(Vaccine Mandates and Jacobson v. Massachusetts: A Closer Look, RCP, 10/12/21) And the finding by the courts that a fine for non-vaccination of $5, in 1905, is equivalent to losing your job by the state or federal government, today, is absolutely appalling.

The Baker / Polito administration is putting lives directly at risk. The fact that they are calling up the National Guard to replace the scores of law enforcement, corrections officers and others about to be fired, simply for trying to protect their personal health, creates further public safety risks and is unconscionable. The Governor needs to repeal the mandate immediately and restore lost jobs to any state workers who have been fired or who have submitted their resignation under duress.

Boston Herald: Geoff Diehl Calls on Baker to Repeal Mandate 10.13.2021

Please support me in forging a much better path for our Commonwealth.
Donate: Donate to Diehl

or send a check to Diehl for Massachusetts, 7 Cataumet Street, Worcester, MA 01606.​
Sincerely,​
Stand strong, chin up! Fuck these commies!!!!!!

Reactions: oneshot86

At some point in time the voice of the People must be heard.

If everyone is seeking relief in the court and the court keeps deciding against them than maybe there is something wrong with whats going on that has to be looked at.

Not "mob rule" but examination of a grievance with more than superficial cursory review.

Id like to see 1905 looked at in sunlight and explain to me how what was a $5 fine becomes jeopardizing life and family.

FYI, losing everything isn't nearly as bad as you imagine it. Most people recover quickly and actually end up better, financially and mental health, when they let go of something that seems to have you tethered. There's a lot worse than having no money.

Oops!

Just sayin'.....

"In an email to AAP FactCheck, a spokeswoman for Mr Foley confirmed that he misspoke at the press conference – and the correct figure was that 78 per cent of patients hospitalised with COVID-19 at the time were unvaccinated."

The guy fucked up.

VooDoo

They will soon come out with the spin doctor and revise that errant press release.

It will be a heart attack or a stroke maybe jungle rot but they will not let covid stand as the culprit in a famous vaxed person.

Que up the crooked coroner asap.

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: Bullfrog08
They will soon come out with the spin doctor and revise that errant press release.

It will be a heart attack or a stroke maybe jungle rot but they will not let covid stand as the culprit in a famous vaxed person.

Que up the crooked coroner asap.

Considering he had multiple myeloma, I think it's safe to say that covid is not the primary reason he died. Fucking people need to take a break from covid bullshit and calm the fuck down. People saying he died from the covid vaccine as well🤦🏼‍♂️ He was old and had a comprimised immune system...

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy
Or is that just a cover up?????
After the last 18 months? Nothing would surprise me - it's every man for himself in what one believes or doesn't believe anymore. Everything we read or hear has been weaponized to gain advantage in someone's agenda and beat folks of opposing POV about the head and shoulders.

First liar has not a chance anymore as the story/truth/facts keeps undulating like a snake with it's head cut off.

VooDoo

After the last 18 months? Nothing would surprise me - it's every man for himself in what one believes or doesn't believe anymore. Everything we read or hear has been weaponized to gain advantage in someone's agenda and beat folks of opposing POV about the head and shoulders.

First liar has not a chance anymore as the story/truth/facts keeps undulating like a snake with it's head cut off.

VooDoo

Nobody cares about facts anymore. The right is getting as bad as the left spewing their bullshit. It's really sad that people don't research anything before sharing information they found online. All that matters is that it fits their narrative...

Just sayin'.....

The guy fucked up.

VooDoo
Could be that he did screw up. However we know from Isreal that more Vaccinated are coming down with Covid than the unVaccinated. If you have not had Covid by this point it's probably because you already have some innate immunity, where we know that the vaccines seem to weaken the immune system and destroy Tcell production, that could give rise to all kinds of issues beyond just getting Covid.

It's all bad, and the people who funded the research like Fauci and Dashak need to be tried for crimes against humanity. Instead the Leftists lionize that Keebler Elf.

This is the statute that the Liberty Council cited in their complaint for the class action lawsuit. Go to the link, scroll down to page two, right hand column. Look at paragraph 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), which says that individuals are to be informed,

"of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks."

Here is the link to the FDA website for Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained. Scroll down the page and look at the paragraph "How will vaccine recipients be informed about the benefits and risks of any vaccine that receives an EUA?" It says in part:

"FDA must ensure that recipients of the vaccine under an EUA are informed, to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances, that FDA has authorized the emergency use of the vaccine, of the known and potential benefits and risks, the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown, that they have the option to accept or refuse the vaccine, and of any available alternatives to the product."

So am I missing anything? President Potato Head is violating the law with his mandate. Smarter men than me and lawyers have this figured out and that's what they are saying.

It looks like Potato Head & co., are hoping that the SCOTUS will side with them on this.

And they’re already cooking up the implantable chip to prove you’re a vax tagged sheepView attachment 7715958

Do these borough their way to your brain and turn you into a Manchurian candidate that can be activated with a phone call. Jokes aside you know it's been thought off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Considering he had multiple myeloma, I think it's safe to say that covid is not the primary reason he died. Fucking people need to take a break from covid bullshit and calm the fuck down. People saying he died from the covid vaccine as well🤦🏼‍♂️ He was old and had a comprimised immune system...
Guess what many people with cancer die from.

R

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
Sheeple

You guys were outraged 8 months ago, before people were "fully" vaccinated, that people were listed as covid deaths when it was underlying conditions that caused the death...

Do you live in Glenn’s county, or near it?
He has turned out to be quite conservative. From his campaign interviews it seemed like he was using his fame to get into politics. Which may have been except he's been a decent mayor. Bringing in jobs and shutting down expensive bullshit ideas. If I lived in Knox county I'd vote for him.

Reactions: The D
I will vote for him again.
Is Bill Lee a pretty decent governor, except for his co-hiv policy? That’s kinda what I’ve gathered
We've been pretty lucky here. Even though we've had Democrats elected as governor. They have been old school democrats.
Bill Lee pushed through the constitutional carry and a few other pro gun stuff that the Dems and liberal sheriff's said would cause chaos. Surprise surprise the old west hasn't broken out

He has turned out to be quite conservative. From his campaign interviews it seemed like he was using his fame to get into politics. Which may have been except he's been a decent mayor. Bringing in jobs and shutting down expensive bullshit ideas. If I lived in Knox county I'd vote for him.

I will vote for him again.

We've been pretty lucky here. Even though we've had Democrats elected as governor. They have been old school democrats.
Bill Lee pushed through the constitutional carry and a few other pro gun stuff that the Dems and liberal sheriff's said would cause chaos. Surprise surprise the old west hasn't broken out
I’ve heard a few interviews of Glenn in the libertarian sphere and he’s the real deal. At least he said all the right things then, it’s good to hear that he’s also doing the right things

Good to hear gov Lee is decent. How bad is the co-hiv policy there? Does it really get enforced or is it mostly a dog and pony show?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
So now we are wanting a fully vaxxed person to die of covid so we can point out the shot doesn't work? Holy fuck, you people are fucking stupid!
You and shit for brains don't have to wait.

Fully vaxed deaths abound around here.

Too many to be discounted or covered up by you liberals.

Last week a fully vaxed guy died on our street a block away,

Go pump communism in some other country.

The governor's policy was that everything is local. One rule can't apply to farm communities and cities like Nashville equally. So it has been up to the local community. Knoxville did the restaurants were open with limited capacity and masks till seated. But stores set their own policy and most followed the mask deal. In my area after the first two weeks to flatten the curve everything was pretty normal and stores set their own policy. City and county building had a desk at the door to check temperature and the twenty questions. Masks were mandatory in those buildings. But you could ignore the store policies and no one called the police.
I’ve heard a few interviews of Glenn in the libertarian sphere and he’s the real deal. At least he said all the right things then, it’s good to hear that he’s also doing the right things

Good to hear gov Lee is decent. How bad is the co-hiv policy there? Does it really get enforced or is it mostly a dog and pony show?

Reactions: The D
You and shit for brains don't have to wait.

Fully vaxed deaths abound around here.

Too many to be discounted or covered up by you liberals.

Last week a fully vaxed guy died on our street a block away,

Go pump communism in some other country.
I expect the spin will be that yes he was vaxxed, but due to his age he should have received another booster earlier than was planned. Someone of his age should be getting boosters every 4 months. There is no answer other than more jabs with these people. Just watch.