• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Thing is if this ever gets overturned those that took the shot under duress are going to be doubly harmed.

The psychological fucking will be huge.

#vaccineraped
They are already changing the message as it is looking like that a lot folks took the vaccine for no reason as it keeps mutating ( which is what a virus does... ask the flu, a cousin of Covid). To get out of it they will hail all who took the shot as brave people who chose others over themselves or some such bullshit. Also, because of their sacrifice, the world is a better and safer place. They will need to do this to placate everybody who did take the shot(s) with not much to show for it. So everyone who took the shot will be the next brave heroes hailed by the puppet regime.

Didn't Fauci say the best thing to do with Omicron coming is get vaccinated/boosted? Uh, OK...

Looks like a cover up is underway and we get to pay for it.
"More research is needed" and the people providing the our money get the results they want. Not the truth

I don't know what I have come down with, but I've felt like crap all week long. Won't go into details, but I wonder?????
Quuercitin, NAC, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc and a good multivitamin have kept me healthy throughout this whole shitshow. I have Ivermectin, but haven’t needed it thus far.

Body hurts in every bone, bad headache, can't breath, want to eat everything in the fridge?

Face plant a few times for no good reason?

Cv19

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Quuercitin, NAC, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc and a good multivitamin have kept me healthy throughout this whole shitshow. I have Ivermectin, but haven’t needed it thus far.

Since Quercetin and NAC are over the counter, what do I buy. There's a lot of people selling them and I don't want snake oil. I want a legit med. What do I look for when I'm looking to buy them and also what type of dosage for each?

Thanks to all.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
After a little research, I've found that I can't take Quercetin. Seems like they do not recommend people taking it with kidney issues and I'm on dialysis. Any other alternative or just skip that one?

Recent Literature has also suggested that dry air contributes to COVID spread. There was a paper recently that showed that the European Covid spike coincided with a cold front and everyone going inside and turning on the heater. There was more beyond that (had to do with the functioning of the lungs) but the jist is FRESH AIR GOOD, DRY HEATED AIR BAD.

Lab rats. That's what they are doing to the population of the world. Using you/us as lab rats.

"The Israeli study, which should be stressed is a neutralizing antibody study done in the lab and not based upon real-world data, has been sent out for peer review"

Since Quercetin and NAC are over the counter, what do I buy. There's a lot of people selling them and I don't want snake oil. I want a legit med. What do I look for when I'm looking to buy them and also what type of dosage for each?

Thanks to all.
We buy the majority of everything from "Swansons". Just do a Google search and they'll come right up.

Yea they don’t respond well when you refuse to play their “sick until proven healthy” game while you wait for your exemption to be processed.
#AskMeHowIKnow

Testing is discrimination.

Change the name of the malady from CV-19 to AIDS and see how I know this.

Its even more apparent when we know the unvaccinated are still getting the same disease...where is their test?

Preaching to the choir.

Went to a party last night. Old friends I infrequently see. Most are small business owners, trades type businesses.

Not happy with my current status. Very supportive. All thinking this is bullshit. Surprisingly many saying the absolute right things regards the Constitution, why this is happening and what the intended goal is of those pushing it.

Auschwitz survivor, what he talks about after the 7 minute mark is so very current, I recommend all see and hear this. The irony here is that the President of Austria was in attendance, and look at Austria today where by the unvaccinated can't leave their own houses, where does this lead?

Auschwitz survivor, what he talks about after the 7 minute mark is so very current, I recommend all see and hear this. The irony here is that the President of Austria was in attendance, and look at Austria today where by the unvaccinated can't leave their own houses, where does this lead?

Incredible testimony.

Bravest guys in the Air Force....

I was found to be guilty on all three counts in my Trial Board today.

My increasing discipline was 5 days Suspended without pay......Hello job! I have already been suspended for 25 days without pay!

What I find amazing about all of this is that every organization, business, airline, whatever, are all saying vaccination rates of around 90%. And yet the level of reported vaccination rates in the public are reported as far lower, about 60%.

Even given demographic differences, I can't see how you get from 60% to 90%. My own employer was reporting rates far, far below 90%. They have serious concerns about being able to being able to execute contracts. We have already lost a bunch of key people to early retirement over the vax mandate, and are having issues finding experienced replacements As a result, my employer is being very reasonable with regards to exemptions.

I do not for a moment believe the numbers coming out of the DOD on vaccination rates. I think it is far lower, and the current discharges are an attempt to scare others into compliance. I would also bet a good number of the unvacced are in key technical roles that are likewise hard to replace, things like pilots & aviation techs.

If they really carry through on discharging folks, then I believe we will suffer a huge readiness issue. Whether that is by accident or by design I would hate to say, but with the current ruling class we have, outright damage to the US cannot be ruled out as a motivation.

I do not for a moment believe the numbers coming out of the DOD on vaccination rates. I think it is far lower, and the current discharges are an attempt to scare others into compliance. I would also bet a good number of the unvacced are in key technical roles that are likewise hard to replace, things like pilots & aviation techs.
1639499118682.gif

What I find amazing about all of this is that every organization, business, airline, whatever, are all saying vaccination rates of around 90%. And yet the level of reported vaccination rates in the public are reported as far lower, about 60%.

Even given demographic differences, I can't see how you get from 60% to 90%. My own employer was reporting rates far, far below 90%. They have serious concerns about being able to being able to execute contracts. We have already lost a bunch of key people to early retirement over the vax mandate, and are having issues finding experienced replacements As a result, my employer is being very reasonable with regards to exemptions.

If they really carry through on discharging folks, then I believe we will suffer a huge readiness issue. Whether that is by accident or by design I would hate to say, but with the current ruling class we have, outright damage to the US cannot be ruled out as a motivation.

If they fire anyone that wants to remain vaccine free you increase your rate by subtraction.

Reactions: Longshot231
If they fire anyone that wants to remain vaccine free you increase your rate by subtraction.

Right, that's how they get that. I would bet the actual rate is somewhere near 50% of the population is death jabbed. Also, no one else is getting it except the kids being murdered by their psychotic parents. After that, everyone else has made up their mind by this point.

We had an installation "Town Hall" Monday, and they kept talking about the testing requirements for gov facilities, but never brought up the vax mandate...they are still "encouraging" that shot. So far, holding out until the last minute or choosing to find other employment has worked for me. Hopefully this stands...since we know the tyrants will appeal it to the top with hopes of the same outcome they just got from SCOTUS about the hospital employee mandates in New York.

If more senior leadership decides to say FU maybe the troops will follow and the FJB's mandate will get file 13.
Their multi-faceted plan is going as designed. Removing the free thinkers/non-communists/conservatives who still believe in the Constitution, from the military is just one of the many facets of this plan.

Ah haha hah ahah h aa... take this to your employer and have them stick it their rectum sideways!

Sirhr

Ah haha hah ahah h aa... take this to your employer and have them stick it their rectum sideways!

Sirhr

Hear the Ted Knight laugh......

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Heard on the radio today that multiples of NHL, NFL and NBA coaches and players that are "fully vaxed" are now sitting at home because they tested positive.
But but but... Bwaahaha
Have you followed the number of EU Soccer players who have died on the fields? In something like 30 years... one person died of an infarction on a field. In the past year, it's been something like 2 dozen. Young, fit, healthy athletes. One minute there... next minute, pushing up the daisies.

No.... there's no vaccine issue.

Sirhr

PS... I hope the entire NBA and NFL succumbs... because those organizations are thug and felon magnets and their worthless players spend their time kneeling and complaining about an America that lets them become millionaires playing a little boys game.

Well, this has hit the BullGear household. My wife's employer has mandated jabs by January 31, 2022. We will sit down after Christmas to discuss our finances. She really wants to stay, I do too, but we need to see what is going to happen.

With all of the lawsuits going on, I would have thought that most companies would postpone any further illegal activities.

I guess I was wrong.

Well, this has hit the BullGear household. My wife's employer has mandated jabs by January 31, 2022. We will sit down after Christmas to discuss our finances. She really wants to stay, I do too, but we need to see what is going to happen.

With all of the lawsuits going on, I would have thought that most companies would postpone any further illegal activities.

I guess I was wrong.
Strike first and sue them! If they fire her, she can claim discrimination because with no mandate, it's discrimination.

Also, have her document EVERY single instance in the company she has heard of (or experienced) of harrassment, malfeasance, illicit activities, affairs. In other words... dirt. That can be used as a whistleblower (she can claim she was being fired as a whistleblower).

Lots of ways in Woke America for a woman to claim aggrieved status. Boss wants to fire her... she can go right to HR and state that he tried to grab her pussy. Hash-fucking-tag Me Too! If boss is a woman... even better! Think of the possibilities!

Be creative. But start now!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: jrassy and Jscb1b
Have you followed the number of EU Soccer players who have died on the fields? In something like 30 years... one person died of an infarction on a field. In the past year, it's been something like 2 dozen. Young, fit, healthy athletes. One minute there... next minute, pushing up the daisies.

No.... there's no vaccine issue.

Sirhr

PS... I hope the entire NBA and NFL succumbs... because those organizations are thug and felon magnets and their worthless players spend their time kneeling and complaining about an America that lets them become millionaires playing a little boys game.
You forgot noosecar.

The problem with that is that she is so well thought of, the president of the company knows her and talks to her on a regular basis. She is so well thought of, and she thinks so much of the company, she could never lie or do anything un-Christian like.

We will see what January brings.

Meanwhile, that company is mandating that she partake in a chemical experiment.
The problem with that is that she is so well thought of, the president of the company knows her and talks to her on a regular basis. She is so well thought of, and she thinks so much of the company, she could never lie or do anything un-Christian like.

No, it's not a rub. It's an eye opener to the fact that she's nothing more than a number that collects a company check. Everyone can be replaced. I will wager a years pay that no matter how well she does her job and how many people think that she is the icing on the cake. If she never shows up to work again they will all move along with out her. I will include in that wager that within 6 months she would not hear from anyone working there again.
Yes, that's the rub.

Reactions: jrassy

Maybe a sitdown to explain things to the president?

I was at a corporate meeting last 3 days. A guy there has a son that pilots fighters and has 13 years in. He said son is not planning to finish 20 and get out because airlines are paying huge sign on bonuses/salary result of pilot shortage.

Any commercial pilots that can confirm?

Front Line COVID Critical Care Alliance protocol mentions all you list and a bit more. Goes into dosage for prevention and then early treatment. Good info if anyone is interested.