• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

There is no "vaccine" available in the US that is FDA approved. Have you tried appealing it based on that? I mean if that is the policy...

You sir have logic.

Cominarty getting approved was the trigger for each and every mandate.

Yet there is no cominarty in the US.

camP0ISJaS4Y.jpeg

This touches on the blocked mandates. And the (apparently) hard to grasp concept that being vaccinated has nothing to do with preventing transmission. That's not even being debated by the CDC at this point. Vaccinated people carry the same viral load as unvaccinated. So if you're still saying being vaccinated helps stop the spread, at this point you just sound dumb:

The House of Cards Collapses

Just give it a little more time. The governer of CT is now saying that the executive orders for teachers and state employees to either get vacinated or tested weekly can expire. The article stated the mandate increased the rate of vaccnation by 10 - 15% but that has now flattened and it is burdensom chasing the weekly submissions and ensuring they are in on time. So there is no more reason to extend the mandate. I suspect this will happen in most places. Those who lost jobs will be shit out of luck. Those who have been medically impacted from the vaccine will have no recourse.

The biggest issue now is how does .gov walk back the mandate withut looking like thhe idiots they are. I had coworkers blow up at me and accuse me of killing grabdmothers cuase I am not vaccinated. Now even they are questioning what the vaccinations do and have refused the boosters.

But just like everything else ASGH!

The biggest issue now is how does .gov walk back the mandate withut looking like thhe idiots they are. I had coworkers blow up at me and accuse me of killing grabdmothers cuase I am not vaccinated. Now even they are questioning what the vaccinations do and have refused the boosters.

But just like everything else ASGH!

They don't care if they look like idiots. They don't care if people lost their jobs because they refused the jab. They don't care if people die if they took the jab.

The only thing they care about is getting reelected.

Not sure if any of you follow Milspec Mojo, he just lost his LEO job for refusing the death jab. He is a solid dude with his head on straight and an amazing talent with firearms, very fun to watch him shoot.

Not sure if any of you follow Milspec Mojo, he just lost his LEO job for refusing the death jab. He is a solid dude with his head on straight and an amazing talent with firearms, very fun to watch him shoot.

Thanks for posting.

I was at a protest in Boston last night for First Responders getting axed, supposedly today.

Its all wrong.

Edit my last....

My bad.

News just announced this AM.....that the emergency mandate has been postponed to 1/31.

Boston peeps can keep their jobs till than because at 0000 hours on 1/31 it becomes an emergency.

Edit my last....

My bad.

News just announced this AM.....that the emergency mandate has been postponed to 1/31.

Boston peeps can keep their jobs till than because at 0000 hours on 1/31 it becomes an emergency.
It is going to be interesting to see what comes of the Federal Employee mandate injunction.
Knowing the DOD, they'll act like they didn't hear about it and start processing people with the quickness. I'm at the "supervisor support letter submission" phase...aka the "supervisors need to send us a formal statement so we can check that box and get to rubber stamping these fucks out of here before they read about how it is all falling apart."

Reactions: Longshot231
They will make exemptions and exceptions for those they need untill thier numbers are small enough to do without.

Then they will be used up, tossed out with the heap they are exterminating .

Deny work.
Deny medical services.
Deny travel.
Deny food.

It is a deadly threat, make no mistake.

Reactions: WaltHer
They will make exemptions and exceptions for those they need untill thier numbers are small enough to do without.

Then they will be used up, tossed out with the heap they are exterminating .

Deny work.
Deny medical services.
Deny travel.
Deny food.

It is a deadly threat, make no mistake.
20220124_101037.jpg

I agree with you, they're coming for us all. So use the time you have to prepare for what's coming.

Time for waiting is past.

I figure they will take control of the banks and food supplies anyday now.

Then maybe the sheep will understand, it is a deadly threat.

They have conditioned the sheep to accept the propaganda.

Stock market tanks (soon) in work.
They will declare emergency and take control of banks swiftley. No vax card, no money.

Food shortage, allready in progress. Will lead to government control and rationing. No vax card no food.

No card?, the hospital will toss you out into the street to die.

You want to walk down the street? Where in the hell is your card.
Brown shirts will take care of that problem.

Joe trying hard to start a war we have no reason to be in except helping him enact an emergency state of compleate controll.

People get upset when you speak of these things.

See you in hell deplorables.

Last edited:

They will declare emergency and take control of banks swiftley. No vax card, no money.

Food shortage, allready in progress. Will lead to government control and rationing. No vax card no food.

Joe trying hard to start a war we have no reason to be in except helping him enact an emergency state of compleate controll.

This is when the people that just wanted to be left alone...

merda-no.gif

Ya right.

Waiting on the masses that don't understand a direct threat to thier life.

EVERY issue going forward is a 2nd Amendment issue.

They don't have enough control to pull that off. Thats why they wanted 70% to take the shot. When they are sitting at less than 50% and people are citing their jobs rather than take the shot, they know the plan has jumped the track.

They don't have enough control to pull that off. Thats why they wanted 70% to take the shot. When they are sitting at less than 50% and people are citing their jobs rather than take the shot, they know the plan has jumped the track.

I think Sir you under estimate the masses.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
It is going to be interesting to see what comes of the Federal Employee mandate injunction.
Knowing the DOD, they'll act like they didn't hear about it and start processing people with the quickness. I'm at the "supervisor support letter submission" phase...aka the "supervisors need to send us a formal statement so we can check that box and get to rubber stamping these fucks out of here before they read about how it is all falling apart."

I think everything hinges on the words....

"Mandate"

"Irreversible"

"Medical Procedure"

"Legislation"

My fear is they immediately make law.

Won't happen federally.....I am optimistic at Fed level.

10th Amendment?

My state legislators, who have not come to the State House in two years because it is too Covid dangerous, will kill themselves speeding in to Boston to vote in a mandate, passport and any other Communism they can.

Last edited:
The Biden administration is formally withdrawing its vaccine and testing mandate for businesses, after the Supreme Court blocked the requirements earlier this month.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration will pull the rule for businesses effective Wednesday, Jan. 26, the agency said in a statement posted to its website Tuesday. The Supreme Court’s conservative majority, in a 6-3 decision, ruled that OSHA had exceeded its authority.
“Although Congress has indisputably given OSHA the power to regulate occupational dangers, it has not given that agency the power to regulate public health more broadly,” the court wrote in an unsigned opinion.
The Biden administration is ending its legal battle over the mandate — at least for now. OSHA will ask the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit to dismiss all cases related to the mandate, according to a Labor Department spokesperson. The administration had faced dozens of lawsuits from Republican-led states, private businesses, religious groups and national trade associations. The 6th Circuit has jurisdiction over those cases.

The Biden administration is formally withdrawing its vaccine and testing mandate for businesses, after the Supreme Court blocked the requirements earlier this month.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration will pull the rule for businesses effective Wednesday, Jan. 26, the agency said in a statement posted to its website Tuesday. The Supreme Court’s conservative majority, in a 6-3 decision, ruled that OSHA had exceeded its authority.
“Although Congress has indisputably given OSHA the power to regulate occupational dangers, it has not given that agency the power to regulate public health more broadly,” the court wrote in an unsigned opinion.
The Biden administration is ending its legal battle over the mandate — at least for now. OSHA will ask the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit to dismiss all cases related to the mandate, according to a Labor Department spokesperson. The administration had faced dozens of lawsuits from Republican-led states, private businesses, religious groups and national trade associations. The 6th Circuit has jurisdiction over those cases.

Any idea if this will apply to gov contractors? It doesn't mention us in the article.

I think the contractor rule was tied in with the large businesses rule. I think we are currently in the clear. I wouldn't start cheering just yet, but it seems they have backed off a step.
The company I work for put an indefinite hold on the mandate back in November, they haven't put out any other updates...but are still asking people to submit their clot cards.

I think everything hinges on the words....

"Mandate"

"Irreversible"

"Medical Procedure"

"Legislation"

My fear is they immediately make law.

Won't happen federally.....I am optimistic at Fed level.

10th Amendment?

My state legislators, who have not come to the State House in two years because it is too Covid dangerous, will kill themselves speeding in to Boston to vote in a mandate, passport and any other Communism they can.
The Senate already passed something, but Pelosi refuses to let is see the floor in the House.

I bet it would, or she would have let it be heard. That would put the ball in poopy pants court to veto the bill. ITs pretty much how you know the order was illegal in the first place. You know, those damn checks and balances. The President making a law that can't be overridden by the House and Senate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot231
Trial number 2, Guilty X 3.

Only one left to go.

Got to say my piece.....

Trial Board 2​

Graduating the Academy I was told I was taking on an “identity”. I remember my senior DI telling the class as “Troopers” it would imply something about us, it would become part of us, something we would have forever. In a fraction of the time it took to earn it, and 17 years of living it, that “identity” has been taken from me. I thought in retirement I would be the old guy PT-ing in the neighborhood and people would say “There goes the Trooper” implying a positive attribute for me and where I came from.

When I came home from working in Leominster I would drive the cruiser through the neighborhood, slower than anyone else, thinking I had to represent the job favorably as the driver that cared about the neighborhood kids. When I saw people out walking they would see the cruiser, initially show concern; wondering why is the State in the neighborhood, than I would wave and smile letting them know its just the guy that lives the next street over…”the friendly Trooper”. Now when I drive past them in the family Honda I represent no one. No recognition from them to respond with a wave if I wanted to, if they even remember I was a Trooper they are probably thinking to themselves “Wonder what he did wrong to get fired?”

The calls from my co-workers have stopped. Things in an organization like the MSP move on. It’s to be expected. What is concerning to me is the two attitudes from those that have left me.

I hear “I hate what is happening to you. I can’t wait to retire and I’m going to skip the promotional exams.” I knew these people to be workers that created my enjoyment of the job just from being associated with them. As a tax payer expecting good service I think I will be getting poor, low morale, service going forward.

More rare, but I heard it, is the former co-worker that wanted to be vaccine free but under duress took the shot. I have heard it said in anger “People just need to take it. No lawyer is going to prevent it. It’s going to happen.” They seem psychologically broken. They realize they did something they objected to and now think the application of force will make an outcome inevitable. What if someone resists their force? Now that they have denied their own strong objections to the mandate have they been trained that force is acceptable if it gets them what they want or if it has been ordered?

In retirement I thought representing the MSP was going to be a continued obligation. If I went out in formal attire it was going to be tough deciding if I should wear a USMC, Eagle, Globe and Anchor on my lapel or the MSP shield. Perhaps to make a bold statement I would wear both. Recently a Trooper that lives nearby called to thank me after I did a favor for him. He said “He (was) sorry for what is happening to you guys” than mentioned he can’t wait to retire in June. The last was a knife to my chest twenty times. He will retire with the financial security I hoped to provide my family and he will still be “Trooper” and I will just be “Dishonorable”.

The Governor is activating the Guard to replace nurses in hospitals. The official story line is its due to a “covid surge” but I have not forgotten that recently the news was telling us of 200 nurses in just one Worcester area hospital network being let go for not taking the vaccine. The “covid surge” is just another lie. What will the State Police do to fill its thinning ranks?….The first step is going to require you water down your standards. When I took the test over 16,000 candidates took it with me and that was prior to joining the civil service test. You don’t get near that now and it used to be unheard of for a Trooper to lateral to a local department or even become a fireman but it happens now….This organization will soon be one I would never consider to associate myself with. It won’t have that status I thought on par with the Marine Corps.

When the job picks up my remaining gear and uniforms anything in my possession with the logo will go into the trash can. An acquaintance that has the habit of calling me “Trooper Phil” will be told to “Please stop, never call me that again.” My Mom can make her own decision to keep or remove the “State Police are your Best Protection” stickers all over her car.

You will still be “Troopers”. When I am on the highway now and I see a cruiser I still get the urge to wave in recognition. I’ll stop that, I’m not in a cruiser anymore, and doing it now will just get my license plate run to see if I have warrants. When my son asks to go striper fishing in Boston Harbor he will wonder why we are parked in a public garage rather than by the Marine Unit where we fish. He will probably ask “Aren’t you a Trooper?” than it will sink in for him “No. I’m not one of them.”

I hope “Trooper” is something you enjoy in retirement and it regains its prideful connotations. You will be the force to ensure “passports”, “travel restrictions” and the proposed “discrimination” that is coming, is adhered to. Over 60 days ago I was telling my supervisor I couldn’t give up my beliefs because it would just hasten these things coming and I was told “That will never happen here”. In the time my 17 years of service have been dismissed, here we are with more mandates, passports in Boston, less freedom and steps closer to the “Trooper” not doing good bringing “calm to chaos” but the force necessary to implement the mandates.

I’m learning the job is so petty as to deny me unemployment as I go through this personally hurtful drawn out process….I guess “Family First” only matters for those that are willing to follow orders. My family doesn’t matter. I can understand you attacking me but you should be ashamed for attacking my family. If this really were a public health decision the message would be “Your service was appreciated but we cannot bend in this matter. You are still a valued person we can try to help you transition to something that will work.” Now in A Troop communications we are considered as something to “deal” with, a burden of the “unvaccinated ordeal”, people to be disposed of before the end of February. This and denying us unemployment just indicates to me you do want to destroy those not able to abide by the mandate….nice.

Trooper John Mill was my senior DI at the Academy. Major Mill is gone now replaced by my exemption denier, Capt Gabriel, being promoted in his place. Major John Mill has initiated the investigation into my compliance with the mandate. He is the beginning and the end of my career. I never would have guessed that to be the way things would turn out when I responded to him being run over by a gang banger in Fitchburg. I’m sure it’s nothing personal, he is “Just following orders”. It was through Trooper Mill that the meaning of “Trooper” was explained to the 77th RTT. Many of the Trainees had never been tested in order to earn an “identity”. I remember we were in the Academy Gym holding our M-14s – real rifles – at “the balance of the piece” when Tpr Mill told us “Trooper” was forever and it came with obligations. I think I am fulfilling my obligations but I don’t need or want that “identity” Trooper, seems it was just words within the organization; I am not leaving the job so much as the job has left me and the ideals it was supposed to uphold.
I get it.

I walked away from a 6 figure job that I truly liked to do because of their leftist mandate shit.

Still unemployed as of today, had a good job offer, half the money but no 12 hr swings, 180 miles round trip, no weekends or holidays and no dust, noise,stairs and shoulder ruining straining.

Two of us walked. The rest are still there.

I've continually watched others for years, deciding who can be relied on. This current drama has been a very useful litmus test for me. It revealed two more to note, two who will not be depended on in the future. Better to know now imho.

Everyone wants to do patriot stuff...until it's time to make it hurt.

This cuntry will only survive IF people decide to do something bigger than their own material wants.

I chose a path, and you did too.

I'd break open a good bottle of bourbon with you brother. Fuck the cowards and especially fuck the talkers.

Best to you sir.

I get it.

I walked away from a 6 figure job that I truly liked to do because of their leftist mandate shit.

Still unemployed as of today, had a good job offer, half the money but no 12 hr swings, 180 miles round trip, no weekends or holidays and no dust, noise,stairs and shoulder ruining straining.

Two of us walked. The rest are still there.

I've continually watched others for years, deciding who can be relied on. This current drama has been a very useful litmus test for me. It revealed two more to note, two who will not be depended on in the future. Better to know now imho.

Everyone wants to do patriot stuff...until it's time to make it hurt.

This cuntry will only survive IF people decide to do something bigger than their own material wants.

I chose a path, and you did too.

I'd break open a good bottle of bourbon with you brother. Fuck the cowards and especially fuck the talkers.

Best to you sir.
People are like ma job, ma pension. I cant loose it. Meanwhile.

iu

FYI…if you’re a federal civilian employee pending a waiver, make sure you reach out to your waiver POCs. They should have already given you the formal notice that everything is on hold. That means if you’re on LWOP, you are able to return to work. If you’re doing weekly testing, you no longer need to.

FYI…if you’re a federal civilian employee pending a waiver, make sure you reach out to your waiver POCs. They should have already given you the formal notice that everything is on hold. That means if you’re on LWOP, you are able to return to work. If you’re doing weekly testing, you no longer need to.

Here is the latest FAQs / Guidelines from the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. These guidelines were issued as a result of the Court's order in Feds for Medical Freedom v Biden No. 3:21-cv-356.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
People are like ma job, ma pension. I cant loose it. Meanwhile.

iu
No doubt. Too many people in this cuntry refuse to see what is happening or more importantly what is coming.
If a paycheck is all it takes.....well you know the rest.

People are stupid, cowardly and easily led.

Imagine the folks who will drop names when they are hungry, uncomfortable and scared. Imagine what will happen to those names when the one's asking follow up. Imagine trying to grow food or stay warm in the winter.

Imagine the next 0-3 years.......

It's an interesting time to be alive.

Here is the latest FAQs / Guidelines from the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. These guidelines were issued as a result of the Court's order in Feds for Medical Freedom v Biden No. 3:21-cv-356.

“Q: Do disciplinary actions associated with enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to E.O. 14043 that were already completed prior to the nationwide injunction need to be repealed, revoked, or rescinded?

A: No, at this time agencies do not need to revoke or rescind disciplinary actions associated with enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to E.O. 14043 that were already effectuated prior to the nationwide injunction. For example, agencies do not need to repeal, rescind, or revoke letters of education and counseling, letters of reprimand, or proposals of suspensions, which may be stored in employee Official Personnel Folders or other agency files. In addition, agencies do not need to reinstate employees who have been terminated because of non-compliance with the COVID-19 Safer Federal Workforce Task Force 3 vaccination requirement pursuant to E.O. 14043. A”

That’s some fucking bullshit. Obviously all of this is bullshit, but that’s just a big load of shit slathered on top of the massive pile of shit they already shoveled on us.

“Q: Do disciplinary actions associated with enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to E.O. 14043 that were already completed prior to the nationwide injunction need to be repealed, revoked, or rescinded?

A: No, at this time agencies do not need to revoke or rescind disciplinary actions associated with enforcement of the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to E.O. 14043 that were already effectuated prior to the nationwide injunction. For example, agencies do not need to repeal, rescind, or revoke letters of education and counseling, letters of reprimand, or proposals of suspensions, which may be stored in employee Official Personnel Folders or other agency files. In addition, agencies do not need to reinstate employees who have been terminated because of non-compliance with the COVID-19 Safer Federal Workforce Task Force 3 vaccination requirement pursuant to E.O. 14043. A”

That’s some fucking bullshit. Obviously all of this is bullshit, but that’s just a big load of shit slathered on top of the massive pile of shit they already shoveled on us.

I agree. Just passing along the information. I'd like to see every person in every level of government that took the jab and tried to force it on everyone else come down with Covid and die from it.

Does that sound harsh? I don't care. Those filthy turdballs could have cared less about the un-vaxxed. In their minds, anyone who doesn't get the jab deserves what's coming to them.

I don't care if my next door neighbor has received the shot 30 times. If they want to force that poison on me then you won't see me shedding any tears at their funeral.

Happiness is seeing people like Fauci covered from head-to-toe in a sheet on their way to the morgue.

Reactions: gigamortis

So are you still sitting on that bench looking cold?

If they told me I could go back to the old job I would.

Three years left and than it would be close to 90K per year just to wake up.

Ill eat shit for three years to get that......but i wont take a shot or be mandated regards my health care.

Truth though it wont be the same. I will look at the coworkers with shame and distrust.

Still waiting to see what our company puts out; as it is now, no mandate, but weekly testing is still the requirement. It takes them a few days to update the policy, I'm sure they have to run everything by the lawyers first. My boss was expecting me to be on base doing risk reduction support for our current project/exercise stuff. The base hasn't put out any new guidance yet either.

Reactions: M8541Reaper

Ill eat shit for three years to get that......but i wont take a shot or be mandated regards my health care.

Truth though it wont be the same. I will look at the coworkers with shame and distrust.
I’m back to work now mostly because it makes the days go by quicker.

This place has been a never-ending rollercoaster of a shit show. The funny part is when all of this shit gets thrown out, I’ll have been one of only 7 people in the entire unit who resisted. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one of the 7 who refused to attest to my status and I’m definitely the only one who told them “I’m not playing your sick until proven healthy game.”

Once this gets dropped, I’ll be smiling at all of the other people who are pissed off at me for not complying…
1643344029762.gif

Still waiting to see what our company puts out; as it is now, no mandate, but weekly testing is still the requirement. It takes them a few days to update the policy, I'm sure they have to run everything by the lawyers first. My boss was expecting me to be on base doing risk reduction support for our current project/exercise stuff. The base hasn't put out any new guidance yet either.
That’s rough. Dude I’ve been the one who has been first to know about every DOD change to this shit show. My unit would usually pass word a week (or more) after a change happened. It’s not even really a matter of me being proactive, it’s my wife passing word from her unit.

Back in early November, I told my unit I was going to quit once this went into effect. They told me not to and to just file an exemption. Well I did and then this testing requirement and no telework/building entry shit came down. I told them I’m not signing anything attesting to my status and I’m not testing each week.

They got pissed and put me on LWOP. When they started being dicks about how it’s my duty and I have to follow orders, I told them “I was ready to quit but you asked me to file for an exemption in order to wait this out. Now you’re telling me to just do it.” Their response was “we didn’t think you were going to actually fight this.” …apparently telling them I would rather quit than comply isn’t proof enough of my conviction. Even the OIG and EEO reps were confused as to why I wouldn’t just do it “because it’s an order and we all have to follow it.”

I feel bad for those who have already been fired or quit …just to have this injunction happen and them not get their jobs back.

This place has been a never-ending rollercoaster of a shit show. The funny part is when all of this shit gets thrown out, I’ll have been one of only 7 people in the entire unit who resisted. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one of the 7 who refused to attest to my status and I’m definitely the only one who told them “I’m not playing your sick until proven healthy game.”

Once this gets dropped, I’ll be smiling at all of the other people who are pissed off at me for not complying…
View attachment 7795403

Thinking about the stats of my situation....

The trial boards have at least 4 sworn members.

Than there are two or three lawyers.

We each get three trial boards.

There are 24 going the whole shit show. The entire job is about 2000.

That makes 1000s of opportunities for someone to say "Fuck this"......Yet no one has.

As far as psychological expirements go this does not bode well for our Force organizations.

Thinking about the stats of my situation....

The trial boards have at least 4 sworn members.

Than there are two or three lawyers.

We each get three trial boards.

There are 24 going the whole shit show. The entire job is about 2000.

That makes 1000s of opportunities for someone to say "Fuck this"......Yet no one has.

As far as psychological expirements go this does not bode well for our Force organizations.
It definitely doesn’t man. It has been very disheartening to see how quickly AMERICANS readily gave up their privacy, freedoms, and rights.

Get the shot or don’t. Wear a mask or don’t. I don’t care what others do…but you don’t get to tell people they can’t put food on the table because you don’t want to get the sniffles while at Walmart’s Black Friday event.

It definitely doesn’t man. It has been very disheartening to see how quickly AMERICANS readily gave up their privacy, freedoms, and rights.

Get the shot or don’t. Wear a mask or don’t. I don’t care what others do…but you don’t get to tell people they can’t put food on the table because you don’t want to get the sniffles while at Walmart’s Black Friday event.

There are people fighting it.......predominantly women.

My town had "passports" on the board of health agenda this week.

Primarily due to the efforts of women walking around town with flyers educating businesses about what was coming the usually unattended meeting was packed.

In this case perhaps machismo is hurting us.

The mindset "Shit, I don't even know what they shot me up with in the military....just take the shot" is one I have seen expressed a bunch of times.

If you can't separate the differences shame on you, and even still the mil should not be exposed to expiremental "never been done befo'" shit.

To your last sentence.

It's going to be interesting to see how relationships are changed after this. Some will forget and call it water under the bridge.

Others will not forget WHO those gutless fucks are. Will those same gutless fucks show up after the lights go out looking to still be accepted?

It's also interesting to see who stopped texting, calling, wanting to come over and shoot or whatever after I walked out.

I don't have the same paradigm as you, no retirement loss, but at this point, I doubt I could refrain from calling them out IF I was magically brought back in and still working with them.

I have such a distaste for these people I don't want to breathe the same air as them. But it's a completely different situation than you and that can change the context greatly.

Hopefully it works out for you and you get to finish out the 3 years you need and take that retirement that you deserve.

Guess you'll be getting less Christmas cards this year?

View attachment 7795403
But I'll wager you've been taking notes on each of them.

Noting the weak, stupid and cowardly.

Perhaps I'm a purist, but I despise that shit. IMHO they do not deserve the country they're supposed to have.

Perhaps they DO deserve the one one they DO have.

I dunno, pretty disappointed in the whole shit show reaction from many in my AO.

The optimistic side of me wanted to see more...

The pragmatic side wasn't surprised.

But it really is a sad thing to see.

To your last sentence.

It's going to be interesting to see how relationships are changed after this. Some will forget and call it water under the bridge.

Others will not forget WHO those gutless fucks are. Will those same gutless fucks show up after the lights go out looking to still be accepted?

It's also interesting to see who stopped texting, calling, wanting to come over and shoot or whatever after I walked out.

I don't have the same paradigm as you, no retirement loss, but at this point, I doubt I could refrain from calling them out IF I was magically brought back in and still working with them.

I have such a distaste for these people I don't want to breathe the same air as them. But it's a completely different situation than you and that can change the context greatly.

Hopefully it works out for you and you get to finish out the 3 years you need and take that retirement that you deserve.

Guess you'll be getting less Christmas cards this year?

This might be a comparison of apples and oranges but here goes.

I've been in professional settings before when a situation arises and I was targeted by lies and deception.

When that happens, you can count on one hand the number of people that stick by you. The rest of them are gutless as you described. They are the ones that pretend like you aren't even there when walking down the hallway.

They are the ones that if you needed to talk with them, are afraid to be seen with you. They will make any excuse to avoid you like the plague.

Oh yes, some of them will lie through their teeth about you.

I could have looked back on those times and get upset because of all the people that treated me like a turd in a punch bowl.

On the other hand, I was glad that I found out who they really were. I was glad that they showed their true colors. I was extremely happy knowing who my real friends were. The real friends will stick by you no matter what.

Perhaps the number one thing that I'm grateful for is the lesson that I learned from those situations. I learned that I never want to treat anyone the way I was treated.

All of what I said doesn't help @pmclaine in his situation right now. Regardless of that, from what I've read about him on this forum, he appears to be a survivor and an impeccable man of principal.