• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

D5079139-7959-44FC-9D23-61A71800D978.jpeg

Yeah, what union are you talking about and how is that related to DOD?

Im not DOD, but my state considers us an armed service and seeing as The Boss is the party in which every FA license in state is issued he is the decider.

Its a gray area but one in state taken as a given if you get a DD from the job.

Ive asked for clarification.

Thinking they much prefer we resign or retire on our own as than the issue becomes my decision without liability on their part. Less embarrassment for the mandater.

Im inclined to say fuck it. I have a stellar record.....none of it will matter though unless people care about the idea of whats right and whats wrong. My calibration may be way off. Perhaps people want to be mandated and abused.

Its not going to get any better unless I move to TX or FL.

Never liked attorneys much but that's going to be the field of work to be in over the next couple years.

My lawyer is a cool guy. He actually helps those who need help. Now my real estate lawyer, he has the personality of a can of tomato paste, but he's good at what he does.

Im not DOD, but my state considers us an armed service and seeing as The Boss is the party in which every FA license in state is issued he is the decider.

Thinking they much prefer we resign or retire on our own as than the issue becomes my decision without liability on their part. Less embarrassment for the mandater.

Im inclined to say fuck it. I have a stellar record.....none of it will matter though unless people care about the idea of whats right and whats wrong. My calibration may be way off. Perhaps people want to be mandated and abused.

1 (800) 468-4285

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine

Don't discount 'Bama just yet. :) MeeMaw has stood pretty solid on this so far. Not quite TX and definitely not like FL.

This whole thing fucking sucks. It seems many of these companies are totally skipping over the second part of the mandate that states “Or get weekly Covid testing”.
But is weekly testing any way to live, I guess if your life depends on it, and you have no choice. Those swabs that they test you with have some nasty chemicals (ental diOxide) I think on them as well, and weekly testing would not be that great in the long run. I'll stick to my first thought on this that making kids Vax is the most evil thing they can do. It's all vile and communist.

But is weekly testing any way to live, I guess if your life depends on it, and you have no choice. Those swabs that they test you with have some nasty chemicals (ental diOxide) I think on them as well, and weekly testing would not be that great in the long run. I'll stick to my first thought on this that making kids Vax is the most evil thing they can do. It's all vile and communist.

What sense does it make to test just unvaccinated when it has been shown vaccinated also get sick.

If we believe Fauci they are likely to be less sick and even more likely to conduct business as usual and shed virus.

Logic.

What sense does it make to test just unvaccinated when it has been shown vaccinated also get sick.

If we believe Fauci they are likely to be less sick and even more likely to conduct business as usual and shed virus.

Logic.
Since when has logic played any part in this clown show....

That’s a medical procedure you can also refuse.
Test the sick. Not the healthy.
I agree, however many people are out into an and situation of lose their job or get the vaccine. Many do t realize that the mandate also says if not the vaccine then get weekly Covid tests. I know several who have been able to keep their jobs my requesting they test them weekly.

Yeah you can say “fuck the man” but some people have great careers they’ve been with for many years and well paying. I don’t have to worry about that shit personally, but if it came down to it, I’d. Get the weekly tests rather than be forced to take a vaccine I did t want to.

I agree, however many people are out into an and situation of lose their job or get the vaccine. Many do t realize that the mandate also says if not the vaccine then get weekly Covid tests. I know several who have been able to keep their jobs my requesting they test them weekly.

Yeah you can say “fuck the man” but some people have great careers they’ve been with for many years and well paying. I don’t have to worry about that shit personally, but if it came down to it, I’d. Get the weekly tests rather than be forced to take a vaccine I did t want to.
Again, let me put this in your body or you’re going to lose your job.

I get why other countries are rolling over so easily on this shit. They’re used to living in police states where they’re taxed to death and watched from every street light. There’s zero excuse for Americans to roll over and say “ok, slip it in so I can get back to work.”

Again, let me put this in your body or you’re going to lose your job.

I get why other countries are rolling over so easily on this shit. They’re used to living in police states where they’re taxed to death and watched from every street light. There’s zero excuse for Americans to roll over and say “ok, slip it in so I can get back to work.”

Wow how do they do shots in Belgium sounds like they use a different sort of hypodermic........

Logic.
This right fucking here! Makes no damn sense whatsoever to single out unvaccinated for testing!

Reactions: gigamortis
as many know, i work for a healthcare company.
was talking with some HR credentialing managers and they are under pressure big time..
we have over 250 openings to fill, and they can't fill em.
like 3-4 times as many openings as they ever had at one time before.
i told them their credentialing platform might be down for a couple hours and they freaked. :ROFLMAO:
gee, i wonder why we are losing medical staff and can't replace them fast enough? :unsure:

2 weeks ago, i had to help them delete vax status from their eVIPs cert storage system because it is technically PHI.
this is supposed to be just for tech and physician certification records, and they stuck it in there without thinking because they have to know vax status if the modality requires the clotshot.

Wow how do they do shots in Belgium sounds like they use a different sort of hypodermic........
No idea how the locals do it, but as of 01NOV the entire country went to requiring the “COVID Safe Ticket” for entry into venues, gyms, etc. The NATO bases won’t allow you into the on base MWR facilities, restaurants, bars, theaters, etc without it now. The DOD is stepping right in line with HN policies and required it for an outdoor Trunk or Treat event and we’re turning back families who didn’t have their papers on them.

If you turn on the news here, these fucks are going right back to the scare tactics of how Europe is the epicenter of COVID and how cases are skyrocketing. HN govt employees working for NATO and the DOD loveeeeee teleworking and want everything to “get worse” so the unions can mandate that the govt let them telework for 6+ months again.

I’m excited for when everything shuts down again and everyone just goes right back to the 40’s era of reporting their neighbors to the police for having friends over or leaving their houses….just like they did last year during ze lockdowns.

I need to get the fuck out of here and get back to the US.

Me each night when the wife asks how my day was:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sako man
No idea how the locals do it, but as of 01NOV the entire country went to requiring the “COVID Safe Ticket” for entry into venues, gyms, etc. The NATO bases won’t allow you into the on base MWR facilities, restaurants, bars, theaters, etc without it now. The DOD is stepping right in line with HN policies and required it for an outdoor Trunk or Treat event and we’re turning back families who didn’t have their papers on them.

If you turn on the news here, these fucks are going right back to the scare tactics of how Europe is the epicenter of COVID and how cases are skyrocketing. HN govt employees working for NATO and the DOD loveeeeee teleworking and want everything to “get worse” so the unions can mandate that the govt let them telework for 6+ months again.

I’m excited for when everything shuts down again and everyone just goes right back to the 40’s era of reporting their neighbors to the police for having friends over or leaving their houses….just like they did last year during ze lockdowns.

I need to get the fuck out of here and get back to the US.

Me each night when the wife asks how my day was:

All that shit is what they want here.............and sadly peeps seem to be doing little to prevent it..

All that shit is what they want here.............and sadly peeps seem to be doing little to prevent it..
It’s fucking disgusting how these people let their govt constantly shit all over them and tax them to death…while giving them nothing in return. This is exactly what they want to do in America and will end up doing because no one cares enough to disrupt their comfort zone or go against the group. That’s why this shit has gotten to the point it has. In 20 years from now everyone will be like “OMG like how did that happen? Never again.”

It’s fucking disgusting how these people let their govt constantly shit all over them and tax them to death…while giving them nothing in return. This is exactly what they want to do in America and will end up doing because no one cares enough to disrupt their comfort zone or go against the group. That’s why this shit has gotten to the point it has. In 20 years from now everyone will be like “OMG like how did that happen? Never again.”

Im looking for familiarity but everything seems different.

Its dark now, Orion is clear in the sky.

Orion has been a constant. He seems different now. Used to think he was a comrade, now I wonder if he got the shot.

Worlds biggest psy-op.

Tier 1 auto manufacturer in Ohio just put out the email....compliance starts 5 Dec.

The notices should be coming out hot and heavy pretty soon now. Not much time to meet the OSHA regs especially with the holidays coming at us. OSHA did give an out by being tested what test will it have to be is it a blood test, the nasal swab test is getting shut down isn't it?

I received this email from my employer yesterday evening.
I am removing the company name and replacing it with brand x .

BRAND X family,

I want to share an update to the OSHA announcement yesterday regarding mandatory vaccines. OSHA released an Emergency Temporary Standard with details for employers (more than 100 employees) to develop and enforce a Covid-19 vaccination policy. Employers will have the option to require employees to get vaccinated or require employees to be tested weekly and wear a mask. Employers have until December 4, 2021 to have a mask and social distancing policy in place and until January 4, 2022 to have employees fully vaccinated or testing requirements in place. There is sure to be more on this topic in the coming weeks.

It is expected that multiple states and associations will file suit, challenging the mandate. Lawsuits have been unsuccessful at the state level, up to this point.

It is important to note that there are some exemptions for employees, primarily those who work exclusively outdoors or remotely and have minimal contact with others indoors. As such, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh is on record clarifying that solo truck drivers are exempt from the mandate. This exemption is not confirmed with OSHA; however, it is a huge victory for the trucking industry if established. It does not appear to be applicable for all facets of the trucking industry (office administrative staff, mechanics, tank cleaning personnel, etc.), and the exempt drivers do not reduce the aggregate number of employees to render the employer under the 100-count threshold.

As a company, BRAND X supports our employee’s freedom of choice. We encourage each of you to speak with your doctor about the vaccination. We are working with our legal team, and supporting both the National Tank Truck Association and the American Trucking Association to determine next steps for our industry. Please communicate with your local leadership, safety, and human resources with your questions or concerns. Lastly, I encourage each of you to call your representatives and have your voice heard if you feel passionately about this.

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

BRAND X will continue to support each of you to make us the best place to work for everyone!

Thank you,
XXXXXXXXXXXX
President & CFO

I received this email from my employer yesterday evening.
I am removing the company name and replacing it with brand x .

BRAND X family,

I want to share an update to the OSHA announcement yesterday regarding mandatory vaccines. OSHA released an Emergency Temporary Standard with details for employers (more than 100 employees) to develop and enforce a Covid-19 vaccination policy. Employers will have the option to require employees to get vaccinated or require employees to be tested weekly and wear a mask. Employers have until December 4, 2021 to have a mask and social distancing policy in place and until January 4, 2022 to have employees fully vaccinated or testing requirements in place. There is sure to be more on this topic in the coming weeks.

It is expected that multiple states and associations will file suit, challenging the mandate. Lawsuits have been unsuccessful at the state level, up to this point.

It is important to note that there are some exemptions for employees, primarily those who work exclusively outdoors or remotely and have minimal contact with others indoors. As such, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh is on record clarifying that solo truck drivers are exempt from the mandate. This exemption is not confirmed with OSHA; however, it is a huge victory for the trucking industry if established. It does not appear to be applicable for all facets of the trucking industry (office administrative staff, mechanics, tank cleaning personnel, etc.), and the exempt drivers do not reduce the aggregate number of employees to render the employer under the 100-count threshold.

As a company, BRAND X supports our employee’s freedom of choice. We encourage each of you to speak with your doctor about the vaccination. We are working with our legal team, and supporting both the National Tank Truck Association and the American Trucking Association to determine next steps for our industry. Please communicate with your local leadership, safety, and human resources with your questions or concerns. Lastly, I encourage each of you to call your representatives and have your voice heard if you feel passionately about this.

https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

BRAND X will continue to support each of you to make us the best place to work for everyone!

Thank you,
XXXXXXXXXXXX
President & CFO
That is probably the best letter from an employer I have seen. At least you get the feeling that the employer has some respect for the employees position.

That is probably the best letter from an employer I have seen. At least you get the feeling that the employer has some respect for the employees position.
Yes they do . Probably one of the most family oriented company's I have ever worked for.
I doubt I could ever find any better .
So here comes the rub for me and where I'm really torn right now . You have option A , be tested every week AND wear a mask , or option B , get the jab !
Well , at this point , neither work for me ,There is no way in hell I'm getting the clotshot and I have F#$/ing had it with the mask .The gov wants me to compromise for not taking the shot , by ridiculing me and treating me like a dam leper by having me walk around with a mask on like some circus freak . Maybe they will require the company to have separate water fountains and bathrooms for the unvaccinated employees
Well that's not compromise and quite frankly I'm tired of compromise.
Compromise is just the slow road to slavery !

Instead of option A or B , how about option C where the gov can takes its mask, its vaccine, it's mandate, and shove them all up thier ASS.

I have a hard decision coming because if I take the compromise, then when will it stop !
At what point do your material possessions mean so much that you will trade all of your personal freedoms for a little bit of comfort .
I am reaching the point where I would rather be broke or dead , and be free , than to be alive and living on my knees .

I am probably going to tell my company that I will gladly social distance as required but I cannot and will not comply with the vaccine or the mask . If or how they chose to enforce is up to them .

The only good thing about these looming mandates is some of the conversations I've had over the last couple weeks with freinds and family members . I had multiple people telling me to just get over it , just get in line , take the shot , wear the mask , and just do whatever and compromise. It has truly shown me what gutless , yellow bellied , worthless cowards I have within my inner circle .
I am making a list and keeping score !
The purge is coming !

Last edited:
Yes they do . Probably one of the most family oriented company's I have ever worked for.
So here comes the rub for me and where I'm really torn right now . You have option A , be tested every week AND wear a mask , or option B , get the jab !
Well , at this point , neither work for me ,There is no way in hell I'm getting the clotshot and I have F#$/ing had it with the mask .The gov wants me to compromise for not taking the shot , by ridiculing me and treating me like a dam leper by having me walk around with a mask on like some circus freak . Maybe they will require the company to have separate water fountains and bathrooms for the unvaccinated employees

Instead of option A or B , how about option C where the gov can takes its mask, its vaccine, it's mandate, and shove them all up thier ASS.

I have a hard decision coming because if I take the compromise, then when will it stop !
At what point do your material possessions mean so much that you will trade all of your personal freedoms for a little bit of comfort .
I am reaching the point where I would rather be broke or dead , and be free , than to be alive and living on my knees .

I am probably going to tell my company that I will gladly social distance as required but I cannot and will not comply with the vaccine or the mask . If or how they chose to enforce is up to them .

The only good thing about these looming mandates is some of the conversations I've had over the last couple weeks with freinds and family members . I had multiple people telling me to just get over it , just get in line , take the shot , wear the mask , and just do whatever and compromise. It has truly shown me what gutless , yellow bellied , worthless cowards I have within my inner circle .
The purge is coming !

If you ever get into politics you already have my vote!

The purge is coming !
Don't give up this game is far from being over. Hold the line.

Does this also include the companies that are considered Federal contractors?

My company also mandated the vaccine as well, but we were not given the option of getting tested every week. We were told that since our company was considered a Federal contractor we were not covered under OSHA.

I was going to apply for a religious exemption, but I figured it would be denied and I would be out of my job at the end of the year.

Does this also include the companies that are considered Federal contractors?

My company also mandated the vaccine as well, but we were not given the option of getting tested every week. We were told that since our company was considered a Federal contractor we were not covered under OSHA.

I was going to apply for a religious exemption, but I figured it would be denied and I would be out of my job at the end of the year.
Yes. I included all of them for now.

So, for some reason I got to wondering if Amazon had jumped on board with the mandate. Low and behold, from what I was able to find online, they have not bought into it as of now. Over 100 employees, check, gov contracts, check, vaccine mandate, no check. Does anyone have different information about this?

Reactions: Darkside-Six
That's because Amazon delivers the fake ballots. They have the .gov goon exemption just like a bunch of other goons are fixing to get so they can get all the sheep under controll or uthanised.

You exempt your enablers and enforcers at first.

Look back in history. When enough of the opposition has been removed you can start culling enablers then enforcers.

Oddly enough, my company just sent out the email today, get in line by January 4th or get a new job.

I was looking for a job when I found this one...
Tomorrow is looking like my last day. Boss came in and said that higher is looking at what the actual process is to place me on admin leave without pay until my waiver is ruled on. I’m refusing to turn over any of my PHI so it has placed them in the position of they can’t fire me but they can’t keep me. So limbo until the waiver ruling and then resignation if it is denied.

Oh well. Time to workout twice a day and grill more.

Best of luck in January man.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 5C716E64-9E8B-49BE-996A-6C48995B1FAC.jpeg
    5C716E64-9E8B-49BE-996A-6C48995B1FAC.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 35
Tomorrow is looking like my last day. Boss came in and said that higher is looking at what the actual process is to place me on admin leave without pay until my waiver is ruled on. I’m refusing to turn over any of my PHI so it has placed them in the position of they can’t fire me but they can’t keep me. So limbo until the waiver ruling and then resignation if it is denied.

Oh well. Time to workout twice a day and grill more.

Best of luck in January man.

Cheers.

Don't resign. Make them fire you. You will be in a much better position if and when your termination ever makes it to court.

We had a company meeting today (on Teams since we're all doing telework), at the end of the meeting our "boss" says, "one final note, everyone has to get their vaccine record turned in as soon as possible, per the contract". I interrupted him to say, "corporate sent out a message Monday, that the mandate has been pushed back to 18 Jan 2022." He half ass acknowledged what I said, then fires back, "that doesn't change anything, everyone needs to submit their vaccination record as soon as possible." I will be waiting until the last minute...or they'll have to fire me.