• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Tomorrow is looking like my last day. Boss came in and said that higher is looking at what the actual process is to place me on admin leave without pay until my waiver is ruled on. I’m refusing to turn over any of my PHI so it has placed them in the position of they can’t fire me but they can’t keep me. So limbo until the waiver ruling and then resignation if it is denied.

Oh well. Time to workout twice a day and grill more.

Best of luck in January man.

Cheers.

In your place.

Not a good feeling but people have given up more to make this a great place.....hoping we recover it.

Local news just at my house because some backup Medical Freedom people I had to help me out posted a TikTok or Tweet video.

I probably brought the punishment on myself but so be it.

if i was on a teams call (teams sucks, btw) i would make them watch this

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Work is not making us take the jab but is going to "fine" us on our check if we don't. And I work from home permanent basis. Guess it's time to look for another job.
I fully expect to be terminated. No vaccine here. I've been put on short term contract in order to avoid the jab; but that makes me more exposed I believe. These people who make these "decisions" hopefully will suffer the full effect of their immoral decisions.

Our "boss" professed, "I love Dr Fauci" a couple weeks ago in our company meeting (on Teams), he's one of the sheeple...I lost all respect for him instantly, even though he's the guy that got me the job (2+ years ago) for more money than I asked for. I'm hopeful the "mandate" gets tossed soon, then I will shut up and color.

• Sad
Tomorrow is looking like my last day. Boss came in and said that higher is looking at what the actual process is to place me on admin leave without pay until my waiver is ruled on. I’m refusing to turn over any of my PHI so it has placed them in the position of they can’t fire me but they can’t keep me. So limbo until the waiver ruling and then resignation if it is denied.

Oh well. Time to workout twice a day and grill more.

Best of luck in January man.

Cheers.
Don't cry for me, bro, it sounds like you're in a tougher situation than I am. I'm actually somewhat relieved... Unplanned unemployment is just the motivation I need to find something more suitable.

Last edited:
Does this also include the companies that are considered Federal contractors?

My company also mandated the vaccine as well, but we were not given the option of getting tested every week. We were told that since our company was considered a Federal contractor we were not covered under OSHA.

I was going to apply for a religious exemption, but I figured it would be denied and I would be out of my job at the end of the year.
I would apply. The worst they can do is say no. I also work for a defense contractor and so far they have been fair in giving religious exemptions, much to my surprise.

That is good to hear. I will be submitting mine after Thanksgiving.

I won't know though until Jan 4th if they (company) is going to except them. That is what upper management has said.

So I am planning for the worst. Anxiety is high for me right now, even though I will be okay when /if fired.

Won't be able to find another job in my field though, considered too old now.

Reactions: Emerson0311

I won't know though until Jan 4th if they (company) is going to except them. That is what upper management has said.

So I am planning for the worst. Anxiety is high for me right now, even though I will be okay when /if fired.

Gigolo?

Keep the faith, dude.
You are not too old.
Plan for the best

Reactions: Emerson0311
I was told last week that I am “retiring” in January. Was hoping for another year, but I am not taking the jab. Will say that the company is being very generous. If the courts kill the mandate, I have a job lined up, lower pay but much less stress, which is a win.

Wife and I are not getting the Covid Jab and my employer isn't Pro-Jab, nor is the small company even considering the mandate. Having said that, I'm VERY grateful to those that are standing up against this BS. 5th circuit started things off and DeSantis is right inline with them. Things are seeming not so grim.

Don't resign. Make them fire you. You will be in a much better position if and when your termination ever makes it to court.
Terminations are categorized “failure to obey a lawful order.” …nothing lawful about it but hey, it’s make believe time so why not?

Termination for such a thing can effect future security clearances so I’m just going to resign. I’m not going to let them double fuck me and I’d rather go out on my own terms (as much as I can) rather than letting them fuck me out of future options.

Don't cry for me, bro, it's sounds like you're in a tougher situation than I am. I'm actually somewhat relieved... Unplanned unemployment is just the motivation I need to find something more suitable.
I’m kind of excited only because, like you said, the unknown forces me back into the motivation to find something better. My options are limited though for the time being…as there are zero other jobs here. …which brings us back to selling ghillie water and feet pics in the PX.

In your place.

Not a good feeling but people have given up more to make this a great place.....hoping we recover it.

Local news just at my house because some backup Medical Freedom people I had to help me out posted a TikTok or Tweet video.

I probably brought the punishment on myself but so be it.
We will eventually recover from this. With everything crumbling around this administration, it is only a matter of time before America goes back to ignoring old men who demand that we listen to them.

———-
On a side note… I was just told there’s new DOD guidance coming down today on all of this. I didn’t see anything listed on the press release page and (of course) no one here has it. I’m literally the only one in my unit who has failed to comply so they can’t play the “creates an undue burden upon the unit.” They are going to discuss everything on Monday in a meeting so I’m still in limbo until COB Monday. I’ll follow-up on here once I know more or if I can obtain the updated DOD MFR before then.

Best of luck to all and live your life the way you want to.

“Fuck you I won’t moo when you tell me.”

@M8541Reaper, is there any chance of you leaving there & coming back to the states? Not sure how much better it is or is going to be here but the thought of being stuck overseas in these uncertain times is unappealing to me. Buddy of mine was trying to get me to go back to Baghdad with him in a couple of months but I'm not trying to get stuck there (I realize you're in a different situation)... He got stuck in Kabul for about 3 extra months last year... Bleh.

Termination for such a thing can effect future security clearances so I’m just going to resign. I’m not going to let them double fuck me and I’d rather go out on my own terms (as much as I can) rather than letting them fuck me out of future options.

Dude, from one cleared fed to another, who gives a shit about the security clearance. What good is it if you've gotta have the jab to use it. I mean, if all feds are required to get the jab, and all fed contractors are required to get the jab, is there anywhere else to use a clearance? Don't resign. Get fired.

Oh, and regarding the clearance. If you get fired from a job, that is relevant to most clearance adjudicators for 1-3 years. After that, it's usually considered mitigated. The only thing I'd be worried about long term pertaining to the security clearance would be if you are still in the military and are facing a discharge less than honorable. That could have a longer lasting effect than simply getting fired.

@M8541Reaper, is there any chance of you leaving there & coming back to the states? Not sure how much better it is or is going to be here but the thought of being stuck overseas in these uncertain times is unappealing to me. Buddy of mine was trying to get me to go back to Baghdad with him in a couple of months but I'm not trying to get stuck there (I realize you're in a different situation)... He got stuck in Kabul for about 3 extra months last year... Bleh.
Dude if it weren’t for my wife and kid, I’d have never of come here. But nooooooo I have to be a supportive dependa 😂😂 the worst part is that I didn’t use my veto power in august and she took an extension. Sooooo we are here for another year…or until the simulation resets. I need to get the fuck off of this continent and back to the US where at least we can get in my truck if we don’t like the situation and find another job/state to live. But yea man, being stuck here isn’t cool at all. I don’t know if I’d rather be stuck on contract or here…but no fuckin way am I going to Iraq again. When I was on contract there in 2019 they started with the “when you enter Iraq through Baghdad, you will be required to give a blood sample before you go onto your destination or depart the airport.” I’m glad I left there before that was mandatory because no fucking way I was going to do it. Then again, I hear Kabul is nice right now. Been almost a decade since I was on contract there…I wonder if flights are cheap. 😂

I’m waiting for the US to say “no one is allowed to enter without proof of vax”. …that’s about my luck. ::puts on fins and arm floaties::

Reactions: camocorvette
Dude, from one cleared fed to another, who gives a shit about the security clearance. What good is it if you've gotta have the jab to use it. I mean, if all feds are required to get the jab, and all fed contractors are required to get the jab, is there anywhere else to use a clearance? Don't resign. Get fired.

Oh, and regarding the clearance. If you get fired from a job, that is relevant to most clearance adjudicators for 1-3 years. After that, it's usually considered mitigated. The only thing I'd be worried about long term pertaining to the security clearance would be if you are still in the military and are facing a discharge less than honorable. That could have a longer lasting effect than simply getting fired.
Yea that was something I’ve been struggling with and that pops into my head as I stand under the shower head in the dark with a towel over my face each morning. On a serious note, wife brought up the same point as you so I’m still considering it. I have time as they can’t fire me until my waiver comes back. …which they’ll deny because it isn’t about the shot but rather my refusal to provide PHI.

You’re right though.

🍻

I’m waiting for the US to say “no one is allowed to enter without proof of vax”. …that’s about my luck. ::puts on fins and arm floaties::
Let me know if you need a sea-born exfil... I know people out east with boats, we'll swing by & snatch ya up man, haha!

• Love
Terminations are categorized “failure to obey a lawful order.” …nothing lawful about it but hey, it’s make believe time so why not?

I’m kind of excited only because, like you said, the unknown forces me back into the motivation to find something better. My options are limited though for the time being…as there are zero other jobs here. …which brings us back to selling ghillie water and feet pics in the PX.

We will eventually recover from this. With everything crumbling around this administration, it is only a matter of time before America goes back to ignoring old men who demand that we listen to them.

———-
On a side note… I was just told there’s new DOD guidance coming down today on all of this. I didn’t see anything listed on the press release page and (of course) no one here has it. I’m literally the only one in my unit who has failed to comply so they can’t play the “creates an undue burden upon the unit.” They are going to discuss everything on Monday in a meeting so I’m still in limbo until COB Monday. I’ll follow-up on here once I know more or if I can obtain the updated DOD MFR before then.

Best of luck to all and live your life the way you want to.

“Fuck you I won’t moo when you tell me.”

I have unicorns and rainbows frolicking in my soul seeing how fat my boss looks in uniform while on camera....

Let me know if you need a sea-born exfil... I know people out east with boats, we'll swing by & snatch ya up man, haha!
1637330971534.gif

Reactions: MCSO1357 and J-Ham
<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

Complete horse shit. I am without words I am so pissed.

Here is some more for you.....

Here is some more for you.....

Baker is such a bag of shit. Worse than a democrat.

Not one suspension/termination where I am yet.

Hope you stay employed.

People need to find some courage and start opposing this shit or their grandkids, grandkids will hate them with the passion that Sam Adams descendants loved him.
I wouldn't mind getting fired at this point. I'm sure my wife disagrees with me on that though. Too many politics involved now, sickening.

If the mandate by Biden has been shot down in two courts now wouldn't it be illegal for a company to still require the the vaccine for it's employee's? If I was terminated for refusing this couldn't I hire an attorney and sue the shit out of the company I work for? Many companies have sent out emails saying that they are no longer going to require this, unfortunately mine has not. Any attorney's out there? I live in Arizona and work for Lithia. My company is giving the option to not get the vaccine, but then you must wear a mask and get Covid tested once a week. I don't have the time to get tested once a week and hate wearing a mask.

Last edited:
Can anyone come up with a meme showing 10,000 marines showing the CMC the Hawaiian good luck symbol?

Reactions: Tokay444
Can anyone come up with a meme showing 10,000 marines showing the CMC the Hawaiian good luck symbol?

Watch, they will move the "Deadline" to January, lol.

"Why won't people follow our orders?"

Probably because you've been calling the majority of your demographic extremist terrorists since 2020. Pride of belonging and Esprit De Corps are fucking nuked.

If the mandate by Biden has been shot down in two courts now wouldn't it be illegal for a company to still require the the vaccine for it's employee's? If I was terminated for refusing this couldn't I hire an attorney and sue the shit out of the company I work for? Many companies have sent out emails saying that they are no longer going to require this, unfortunately mine has not. Any attorney's out there? I live in Arizona and work for Lithia. My company is giving the option to not get the vaccine, but then you must wear a mask and get Covid tested once a week. I don't have the time to get tested once a week and hate wearing a mask.

Sorry to sidetrack but I see this everywhere and it needles me.

Firstly I agree with you on testing and masks - total horsesh1t.

It is clear some believe that this vaccine is the holy grail and are they are saving the world (I dont and have seen one person have a severe reaction) so they could argue masks are for your safety (ie their argument will be that its an extra layer of safety to protect you as you are not "protected" by the vaccine).

But testing only for the unvaccinated - that makes zero sense as both vaccinated and unvaccinated can catch covid (vaccine was supposed to offer immunity but was a flop - my own doctor had to admit this when I pressed him). So the only reason I can see is it is an attempt to make you get the vaccine for an easier life so you dont have to deal with that nonsense.

From the article - "Marines, on average, are younger, predominantly male and - like many enlisted personnel throughout the armed forces - generally don't have four-year college degrees, according to 2018 Pentagon data. All of those factors contribute to lower vaccination rates in the broader U.S. population by some degree, according to government data and surveys." (emphasis added)

There you go right there. If you did not go to college, you are too stupid to know you need to take the jab.

From the article - "Marines, on average, are younger, predominantly male and - like many enlisted personnel throughout the armed forces - generally don't have four-year college degrees, according to 2018 Pentagon data. All of those factors contribute to lower vaccination rates in the broader U.S. population by some degree, according to government data and surveys." (emphasis added)

There you go right there. If you did not go to college, you are too stupid to know you need to take the jab.
I thought that college is where you went to be indoctrinated with left wing propaganda for 4 years. Might be a contributing factor why they aren't buying it? :cool:

They also blamed Trumps election on the non-college educated.

That's the line of thinking of all the libtards. Anyone that refuses to blindly accept their fairy-tail narrative is a knuckle-dragging-sub-human with a low slopping forehead that grunts to express himself and masturbates to photos of Planet of The Apes pinups while listening to Donald Trump speeches and archived Rush Limbaugh broadcasts.

Let them keep on thinking that if and when there is a civil war.

PS:

• Love
Reactions: TicTacTex
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but these videos in the links below provide great information.

Video in the link below was Aug 2021

Last edited:
This blog post touches on the wide variety of hypocrisy surrounding vaccine mandates, masks, shutdowns, etc. A buddy wrote it to point out, in a concise manner, all the false logic being used by those who want an eternal pandemic.

DISCLAIMER: Dependa Boot Rage Rant (but with a fun fact for contractors at the end)

Nothing like sitting in a meeting, on the day that the mandate that is crippling service members/DOD civilians/contractors, with all of the commanders across the region and seeing the absolute fucking incompetent shit show that unfolded firsthand.

Like holy fuck talk about what the ever living fuck. You have the briefing lead either ignore questions, pass on questions, constantly redirect responsibility to another office (despite them not being present for some reason), or clearly display a biased underlying attitude of “ugggggh these fucking fucks need to shut up and just do it or get kicked out already.” If I were a commander and I tasked my subordinate to run a meeting and it turned out like this, I’d send em straight to the gulag.

The fault isn’t just that the ones running it literally waiting until D Day, but rather the only info they passed out or discussed with any confidence was that of the October 29th DOD Guidance. Literally zero other Fucking quality input. If you asked a question and it wasn’t clearly stated in the FHP guidance, it wasn’t answered by citing regulations…but rather opinions and assumptions derived from the poorly written FHP guidance.

What a fucking slap in the fucking face to everyone who is risking their livelihoods by not immediately stepping in line.

Oh, if you made it this far and you’re a dod contractor, y’all actually got a win today. They literally have no fucking clue how to handle you guys because the DOD actually has to renegotiate contracts for this shit…which puts the DOD at a disadvantage. They essentially said ‘don’t take any action with contractors and let’s leave it at this for now as it’s a matter of rewriting and negotiating contracts. We’ll get more information as this goes on.’ So be weary and get it in writing of what your HR people are telling you as a contractor.

While great for contractors, it’s just another example of the DOD having months worth of notice about a November 22 deadline….yet doing fucking nothing to prepare for it….besides planning a command meeting the fucking day of the deadline.

What a fucking absolute insult.

• Angry
Reactions: J-Ham
I got a call from our HR duder today (I'm a contractor for the Army), he asked me if I submitted my clotshot record, because they don't have it on file...I told him I didn't submit it. So, he goes on to ask if I will be in compliance by 18 Jan 2022, I told him "if it's still a requirement I will take the appropriate action".

DISCLAIMER: Dependa Boot Rage Rant (but with a fun fact for contractors at the end)

Nothing like sitting in a meeting, on the day that the mandate that is crippling service members/DOD civilians/contractors, with all of the commanders across the region and seeing the absolute fucking incompetent shit show that unfolded firsthand.

Like holy fuck talk about what the ever living fuck. You have the briefing lead either ignore questions, pass on questions, constantly redirect responsibility to another office (despite them not being present for some reason), or clearly display a biased underlying attitude of “ugggggh these fucking fucks need to shut up and just do it or get kicked out already.” If I were a commander and I tasked my subordinate to run a meeting and it turned out like this, I’d send em straight to the gulag.

The fault isn’t just that the ones running it literally waiting until D Day, but rather the only info they passed out or discussed with any confidence was that of the October 29th DOD Guidance. Literally zero other Fucking quality input. If you asked a question and it wasn’t clearly stated in the FHP guidance, it wasn’t answered by citing regulations…but rather opinions and assumptions derived from the poorly written FHP guidance.

What a fucking slap in the fucking face to everyone who is risking their livelihoods by not immediately stepping in line.

Oh, if you made it this far and you’re a dod contractor, y’all actually got a win today. They literally have no fucking clue how to handle you guys because the DOD actually has to renegotiate contracts for this shit…which puts the DOD at a disadvantage. They essentially said ‘don’t take any action with contractors and let’s leave it at this for now as it’s a matter of rewriting and negotiating contracts. We’ll get more information as this goes on.’ So be weary and get it in writing of what your HR people are telling you as a contractor.

While great for contractors, it’s just another example of the DOD having months worth of notice about a November 22 deadline….yet doing fucking nothing to prepare for it….besides planning a command meeting the fucking day of the deadline.

What a fucking absolute insult.

Wifes work employs scientists that fly satellites.

They have been to college but I guess they channel GED holders because enough of them are saying eat a strunza so that the whole operation would be a mess if they continue....

Yet they have not stopped yet either.

Management is playing ostrich.

If they would sack up and get the courage of the people below them this would go away.

Last edited:
If they would sack up and get the courage of the people below them this would go away.
Yup. That’s how this ends. …and it’s exactly what I say to the HNs as they keep bitching about what their govt is doing to them. Yet they jump right in line every time a politician talks in their sleep.

Reactions: 6.5SH
companies with 99 or fewer are not in danger from covid regardless of the amount if public contact, and thus excluded from the mandate.
companies with >100 staffers that work entirely from home with zero work related contact with the public are in terrible danger!

yes, that is how fucking stupid they are, or think you are.