• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

That’s great to hear. Balanced out the fact that base legal doesn’t even want to respond to RFIs and just parrots the talking points of the “policy” lol

Super disheartening that no one in the system wants to touch even emails with a 30’ dick that belongs to someone else.

My Union rep lawyer sent what has become for him a standard request for discovery that has been repeatedly ignored.

Saw another guy I worked with took an ordinary discharge.

Called him last night to see how he is doing.

First words out of his mouth were "Fuck that fucking job and expecting me to give them twenty years"

He was in the midst of Thanksgiving eve celebrations so I didn't talk to him much.

I'll be talking to him this weekend to see his ideas on going that route vs the fight it till you are under a field in Shanksville path I am on.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Time for some tin foil......

image.jpg

That's like laying in bed alone wearing a condom
What’s wrong with that? She left after and you passed out before your assistant could remove it and take off for the weekend. Is this not normal?

What’s wrong with that? She left after and you passed out before your assistant could remove it and take off for the weekend. Is this not normal?

In my younger days......when I would hang out at bars, ride my motorcycle, and head to a friends house that allowed drop ins at all hours of the night for friends that wanted a beer after all the bars had shut down.....

On one of those nights I ended up going over that friends house late to see if anyone was up for one more beer.

Usually the sound of the Thunderheaders would illicit a light coming on and someone ready for a beer.

This night all I see is the flickering light of what had to be a TV screen.

So I walk thru the door that is already open and there on the couch is the room mate of my friend passed out inflagrante delicto.......sitting on the couch, beer can in his left hand tipped at a crazy angle just about to spill its contents, purple monster in his right......he totally gone to the world.

Guessing the homeowner and his girlfriend at the time/future wife went to bed and Dude felt lonely. Didn't see what was on TV but I'm guessing some PG movie that showed a flash of titty.

Without making noise, I choked on my vomit and slowly backed out of the house realizing my night should have ended moments before I made this decision.

I consider the fact I never took blackmail pictures or mentioned this story until now one of the most humanitarian things I have ever done.

I never sat on that couch again nor shook hands with Steve either.

Last edited:
So my employer went full retard and is mandating the vaccine for the small amount of us actually working in the building. The department I am in has a total of 12 people and we are all spread out now. 99% of the desks are empty as most everyone is working from home. A few of us simply can't due to the type of work. The group here has been working since the start of this thing last year. We have mask mandates, partitions, tons of testing and a few cases. They recently opened our local repair counter and require customers to wear masks, but are forcing us to get the vaccine (both doses) by 9/20/21. The email came out yesterday. They gave us a chance for exemptions based on religion or medical. I was curious if anyone else here has had to deal with this and what you might have done.

I am not anti vaccine, but I am not comfortable with this one. I am going to claim religious exemption and I think they cannot ask for any other details. I'm not sure what the legal line is here. I know a private business can mandate, but as far as my individual rights should I claim religious exemption.
Luckily I live in Florida and they now have a law against mandates. However I did catch a nasty dose of croakabola and it put me in the hospital for a week and out of commission for a month. I have not received the vaccine nor will I. At this point I have better antibodies than if I had received the very questionable vaccine. I caught the bug at work it killed the lady I caught it from and a close friend of mine that also worked there. I stayed away from my wife who did get the vax and luckily she did not catch it. The only advice I can give, if you think you have it get tested right away and get treated right away. I waited almost too long, they turned me into a pincushion in the hospital.

Luckily I live in Florida and they now have a law against mandates. However I did catch a nasty dose of croakabola and it put me in the hospital for a week and out of commission for a month. I have not received the vaccine nor will I. At this point I have better antibodies than if I had received the very questionable vaccine. I caught the bug at work it killed the lady I caught it from and a close friend of mine that also worked there. I stayed away from my wife who did get the vax and luckily she did not catch it. The only advice I can give, if you think you have it get tested right away and get treated right away. I waited almost too long, they turned me into a pincushion in the hospital.

Did you do anything upon realization you had coof.......vitamin dosing, nasal/throat washes, maybe even some horse meds?

Seems like hospitals do no therapy but just send you home to develop pneumonia.

At least being in FL they seem to push monoclonal antibodies.

In my younger days......when I would hang out at bars, ride my motorcycle, and head to a friends house that allowed drop ins at all hours of the night for friends that wanted a beer after all the bars had shut down.....

On one of those nights I ended up going over that friends house late to see if anyone was up for one more beer.

Usually the sound of the Thunderheaders would illicit a light coming on and someone ready for a beer.

So I walk thru the door that is already open and there on the couch is the room mate of my friend passed out inflagrante delicto.......sitting on the couch, beer can in his left hand tipped at a crazy angle just about to spill its contents, purple monster in his right......he totally gone to the world.

Guessing the homeowner and his girlfriend at the time/future wife went to bed and Dude felt lonely. Didn't see what was on TV but I'm guessing some PG movie that showed a flash of titty.

Without making noise, I choked on my vomit and slowly backed out of the house realizing my night should have ended moments before I made this decision.

I consider the fact I never took blackmail pictures or mentioned this story until now one of the most humanitarian things I have ever done.

Passed up a perfect opportunity for sharpies, duct tape, superglue and Polaroids ? Sheesh……:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

“USA Up All Night”
…channel 25 at like 1am never ceased to amaze hahahahaha

Luckily I live in Florida and they now have a law against mandates.
“If anyone is going to survive the end of days, it will be FL man.” -A FL Man

Reactions: J-Ham

Lol...
Total buzzkill.
Instantly fucking sober.

Today is 2 weeks since I left the hospital. Its been nice having some time off and come Monday I have an interview for full time days at another local hospital that is exemption friendly.

Best to all others that are in the same boat as myself and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

#winning

Thing is when it gets to USSC the mandate will be affirmed.

This was two days ago....

Breyer, Kagan, Sotomayor, Roberts and Comey Barrett will be against your freedom to choose.

The fucked up thing is how this is being coerced.......100% compliance or lose your Medicare from the Feds.

Red states need to stop feeding Washington only to have their money used against them. Taker Red States are going to need to be supported by giver Red States probably. At least the charity won't be used against you.

Our country's is now more like the EU, ruled from Washington, rather than the Republic it was intended to be.

Last edited:
ProTip: If your unit has a command element that values duty more than integrity, make sure you confirm everything is on the up and up with legal and not just take “command’s guidance” word for it. If you still aren’t satisfied, which you won’t be because garrison legal will tow the line, contact your US Representative to file a congressional. This won’t change anything but it will ensure they’ll be held to regs…unlike what EEO or OIG will do for you. End of the day, you’ll be out of a job but you’ll have done all you can do legally.

Fuckin cocksucking fuckin fucks.

It's been quiet regards the DOD mandate.

I see that Austin is threatening the OK Guard.

What's up with the 10,000 unvaccinated Marines?

It's been quiet regards the DOD mandate.

I see that Austin is threatening the OK Guard.

What's up with the 10,000 unvaccinated Marines?
It hasn’t been quiet in the DoD…only in the media. The DoD is full steam ahead with blatantly violating the “treat with dignity and respect” and “do not intimidate or harass those who have waivers pending” policies. EEO, legal, OIG, everyone is full steam gobbling the cock of the EO and will not comment or respond in any manner that could be interpreted as them being anything less than 100% supportive of the mandate.

Reactions: Tokay444
It hasn’t been quiet in the DoD…only in the media. The DoD is full steam ahead with blatantly violating the “treat with dignity and respect” and “do not intimidate or harass those who have waivers pending” policies. EEO, legal, OIG, everyone is full steam gobbling the cock of the EO and will not comment or respond in any manner that could be interpreted as them being anything less than 100% supportive of the mandate.

I think the media is being quiet on it to avoid the fallout.....covering for Commies as per usual.

Yeah the "dignity and respect" thing is really intimidate and threaten. Half dozen orders came out for my work suspending people or announcing retirements from guys I know to be refusing the vaccine....guys that otherwise would have stayed because they were crushing it money wise.

Heard it was suggested I be charged for unsafe storage of my firearm for arranging my "junk on the bunk" as I did......since when is a field stripped pistol and rifle with a cable lock through the magazine well "unsafe"?

Welcome to the brotherhood....feel the camaraderie.

Over a dozen co-workers between yesterday and today suspended without pay. That in addition to the 3-4 suspended Tuesday.

• Angry
Reactions: Downzero and Rthur
Fucked up thing is Governor realized he was not going to win the GOP primary. He announced yesterday he will not run in 2022.

So he poured gas on the MSP and threw a match on it. He destroyed mission, moral, any chance of controlling over time budgets and should I mention peoples careers, now he will be running away like a bitch and letting someone else handle the mess.

Over a dozen co-workers between yesterday and today suspended without pay. That in addition to the 3-4 suspended Tuesday.
so none of the court rulings mattered?
i thought there is no longer any legal mandates (stayed by the courts)

so none of the court rulings mattered?
i thought there is no longer any legal mandates (stayed by the courts)

The court rulings have seemingly been directed toward health care......

Regardless up here employers are either ignoring or the courts have been refusing to hear cases.

Courts apparently dont matter.

Why even worry about the current SCOTUS case. If you are a doctor do abortions anyway....law doesnt matter.