• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My First LR Build

RmeJu

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2019
After an agonizing wait, my stock finally came in yesterday on my first LR build, and I was able to put everything together. This is the result:

Defiance Deviant Tactical LH in 7RM w/ 30MOA rail
McMillan ADJ-A6 w/ ghost flame pattern
Nightforce ATACR F1 7-35 MIL-XT
Krieger 28” bbl 1:8.5/M24
Bix n' Andy TacSport Pro trigger @ 14oz
APA RTG bottom metal w/ CIP length mag well/mags
Atlas-CAL
SAS Arbiter (9”) w/ Rifles Only MAD

3170588A-06F1-4829-979E-0ADA69815A6B.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful looking build! Can’t wait to hear how she shoots

Beautiful looking build! Can’t wait to hear how she shoots

Excuse me sir, your bolt handle is on the wrong side. Nice stick!

Thanks guys! I'm stoked at how well it all came together. I will try to get to the range tomorrow and report back. Hopefully the targets will look as nice as the gun!

How did she do?

Just walked back in the door. It outshot me, that's for sure. I was testing loads, so naturally some grouped better than others. I'll post pics of some of the better groups by tomorrow, which (unfortunately) will include a couple of oopsies that were on me.

Man that is cool. So happy for you. I am a lefty as well, I enjoy seeing other people in their right mind.

Well, here they are. My first and last groups of the day (I tested 10 loads, running RL-33).

This thing will do its part, even if I didn't do mine. The first two off to the right were my first two shots of the day, after zeroing with a load from another gun... which sorta wrecked this one, although I think I can safely say that's me since the next three keyholed:

First Group.jpg

I did a little better on the last test group (although in fairness, it was only 4):

Last Group.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sirpoopsalot