• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s My guess is some steroids were used as well as a ton of hard work

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Nataliya Kuznetsova. Once a slim, not too conspicuous girl of 14 who started training at that age. Today girl is nothing at all anymore. In the meantime, Nataliya has changed something. Below is a picture of her transformation and again under some more recent snapshots.

extra_nataliya.jpg

I give her a lot of credit. Yes steroids heavily contribute to her look. But it takes a lot of work ...more than most people realize to achieve that look. My only concern with people who choose to get this big is that it is only for a short time. You cannot maintain these types of results for very long. Every MR olympian has shrunk way down after they retire. But still to push one to the brink is impressive.

Look at the facial features...acromegaly , too much growth hormone...yuck!

Cancer is also likely, as in Lyle Alzado.
"I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way."

Some of you guys are sick bastards. I wouldn't hit that with Bea Arthur's dick.