• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My M40!!!

Nice rifle! I too would love to some day have an M40a1 with Unertl like I used waaay back when I was in STA. Semper Fi

that's true I just spent little over 6k on a rig that David Viers just finished up for me......my wife was pissed when she saw the bank statement

I have dumped 3 or 4 grand after almost every deployment. Being single while I was deploying helped a lot. Now I am married, and retired so the funds have to go through a mediation process with CINCCOMWIFE.

Thank you for your service and welcome home. Great looking rig!

Nice looking rifle. If there is a LR match on 6/22-23, you should shoot it. I don't know about the Marines, but at least in Alaska the 3 main Army bases are looking at cutting weekend range control, because of the Sequester budget problems. Also that's a good way to see if there are any bugs to work out. I used a 40X in .308 for years, out to 1000, using 175's and they worked, you just have to know about wind, which I'm sure that you do.
Thanks for your service and good luck with your new rifle.

Got out to a 500yd range today. This thing is AMAZING!!! I shot on the 5" gong all day at the 500. Its a tack driver. Now for some competitions!