• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

my name is Roxas

roxas

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2013
maryland
Hi everybody, my name is Roxas, im 17 years old, i hope you do not see my age as a crutch but as a opportunity to become great like alot of you here.
i am here to learn as much as i possibly can about precision shooting
i am not like most teenagers you see that are disrespectful and ignorant, i respect my elders and was raised to do so. i will sit down shut up and listen, and speak only when spoken to,
i want to know everything you know. and i want to contribute as much as i can to the forum so i can actually make a positive name for myself here
you may sense a bit of optimism while you read this, well, yes i am. before i made this i laid a few hours down on chat, talking to some of you
most were very helpful, some were not

i'll try not to ask many questions
try my best to keep my own ignorance out of the forum as i am learning,
lay down some intelligence,
and try to keep up if i can.

Thank you for giving me a chance here, i really appreciate it, and promise not to let you down

-Roxas

welcome to the forums I am young too but have shooting my whole life and built my first custom rifle. (not all out but just to shoot long range and begin with) I actually just got into precision shooting as well since I have thought it would be interesting to test the bullets limits and how you don't need a big gun to shoot 1k+. I'm only 14 but people don't look down on me they treat me just like anyone else and I also contribute on any thread I'd like to. I only wish I joined the forums earlier since I've been looking around here and there for a while until I thought, " I'm finally going to join a forum and contribute on a single one that I know will get me answers that I can't find a solution for" the thing is MOST people on the forums are nice and welcome you just don't start fights, say rude stuff, make fun of something, say stupid things like saying AI rifle are garbage they shoot like 2in groups at 100. Looks like you don't have much posts but I'm sure it'll change soon