• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My next reloading gadget will be....

Jjm84

Private
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2008
PA
The Hornady Lock-N-Load case prep center. I'm tired of doing everything by hand when it comes to prep work. I've been doing it for years, and anymore I find that I just put off loading all together if it involves prepping several hundred cases or more at one sitting. After that, I will look into the Lock-N-Load AP Press. Handgun rounds on the single stage is murder unless you spread it out over a week or so and do a different step everyday. It's time to mechanize! Basically I am re-tooling my whole loading operation. I just purchased a whole bunch of Redding products and need to replenish the reloading piggy bank before proceeding to the next step.

Re: My next reloading gadget will be....

Been there done that. Keep all your old tools. I still find myself coming back to them many times. Good luck!