• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife is better than yours

Funny thing is, I have another account on here, anyway. So, banning me by some butt hurt moderator (I dared question his manhood... I mean power) had zero effect on me! Bwahaha! Still amazes me how folks can get so hurt over words on the internet. Guess thin skinned, insecure, sensitivity is not just for liberals any more! Anyway, fuck off one and all!

And the permanent vacation takes place in 3... 2... 1...

Funny thing is, I have another account on here, anyway. So, banning me by some butt hurt moderator (I dared question his manhood... I mean power) had zero effect on me! Bwahaha! Still amazes me how folks can get so hurt over words on the internet. Guess thin skinned, insecure, sensitivity is not just for liberals any more! Anyway, fuck off one and all!
That's nice. Thanks for the heads up. Your other two accounts are now deleted. Take another month off.

Poof and gone before I even get to say goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
I thought in Texas you BOTH had to 'claim' married to others/friends for that to kick in.

It's one of those things where if you've been living together for 30 days or more and (technically) you both present yourselves to others as married, yes.
BUT in practice, if said woman wants to claim you are married all she has to do is get one or two of her friends to say that yes, while you were out together and met up, she said you was married you said yep or nodded your head or smiled. Court will most likely say well you shouldn't have been living in sin so we are going with accepting her story, (because no righteous person would ever want to be accused of living in sin) off to divorce court.

Guess you need to get a pre-nup for somebody just moving in with you.

Letting someone move in with you opens you up to a whole bunch of stuff and gives them assumed rights.
Even if it's just one of your buddies you let crash for awhile or some charity case you took in.

OK men, the definition of the best wife is this
1. She is an International Class shooter in IHMSA
2. She loves to shoot
3. She has purchased me multiple firearms that I really liked but did not think i should purchase
4. She likes to hunt.
5. She all but insists that we process the deer we harvest ourselves and jumps in to do her full part
6. She likes sailing (which i grew up doing and is my second love, even more than shooting and I really like shooting)
7. She manages money so well, that if she was in charge of our national budget, we would have a $20,000,000,000,000.00 Surplus instead of a deficit.
8. Best of all she is good looking.

Don’t ask, I do not kiss and tell.

Oh, She’s all mine.
Alright fucker! You almost caused a divorce, I just accused my wife of polygamy.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Before we got married she lived on a sailboat for like 6 years.

Your list was way to specific that I looked at my wife crossed eyed for a second, the only difference in the lists, is, that my wife owns 2 gun stores!
I can assure you she is yours and only yours (we don’t share). I grew up on the bayou and always lived in, on, or around water, but liked to hunt and shoot. (Chauvin Swamp was close to our home) Being somewhat in the country, having a horse or two around and helping others with their cows was a part of my life as well. My wife grew up on her family farm about 20 miles from our home, that had been in her family since before the Civil War. She was a farm girl through and through but, when the creek got high, she and her friends would put a wash tub in and float down the creek.

After we got married, our interests kinda melted together, I was always from a sailing family (why my father had to be near water) and she was always a farm girl and I liked working with animals.

Funny how things work out, funnier still that we both married women with all but identical interests even though their backgrounds could not be more different.

Reactions: JbBooks