• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife is better than yours

Why the separate accounts? Or why did the wife pay for the trip?

Separate accounts: We both have hobbies and things that we want, that we feel shouldn’t be a burden to the other… When I buy gun stuff I use my account, when she buys clothes/shoes/ decorations, she uses her account. It’s a pretty fair way of doing things if you ask me.

She paid for the trip: it was a gift from her to me for my 30th birthday.
I always believed you are either all in or all out. separate accounts and separate things create issues more often than not. If it works for you great but know way way too many examples of how that turns to pot. one account and all cards on the table

I always believed you are either all in or all out. separate accounts and separate things create issues more often than not. If it works for you great but know way way too many examples of how that turns to pot. one account and all cards on the table
Mehh it works for us. Each month we put the same amount from our pay into our own accounts. It keeps the playing field even. For easy math sake, Say we deposit $1200 into our accounts, $100 a month. Wether you wait till December and drop $1200 on a new chassis or spend it $20 at time 60 times through out the year it’s the same dollar amount. No bitching about how I spend too much on guns or any of that BS.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Mehh it works for us. Each month we put the same amount from our pay into our own accounts. It keeps the playing field even. For easy math sake, Say we deposit $1200 into our accounts, $100 a month. Wether you wait till December and drop $1200 on a new chassis or spend it $20 at time 60 times through out the year it’s the same dollar amount. No bitching about how I spend too much on guns or any of that BS.
I wasn't judging fyi

Why the separate accounts? Or why did the wife pay for the trip?

Separate accounts: We both have hobbies and things that we want, that we feel shouldn’t be a burden to the other… When I buy gun stuff I use my account, when she buys clothes/shoes/ decorations, she uses her account. It’s a pretty fair way of doing things if you ask me.

She paid for the trip: it was a gift from her to me for my 30th birthday.
we do the same things... with full transparency from one account. Idk why buying something from a shared account is a burden. not saying you're wrong at all. i've just never understood this line of thinking.

Reactions: RedBaron
My wife and I been together almost 25 years, and June will be 19 years of marriage. The only thing we have in common is we like to eat food. How we've managed to stay together this long is beyond me, and we aren't just coasting through life. We still love each other very much.

Very nice looking vacation though.

Branden

You know what, all wives think they are great wives. “Well i put up with his shit, that makes me great” but never realize they the man puts up with way more shit…..

Had this recent widow who was in her 60’s, always blamed her husband of making a mess of the bathroom mirror. 45 years of marriage. He passes away and guess what, mirror got just as dirty(water splash up) as it did before.

My wife got me a trip to the Turks and Caicos for my 30th birthday. We were there for 7 days and it was an awesome trip. The water and beaches were like pictures you see in magazines and on TV. I’ve never been to a place that I didn’t want to leave so badly in my life.

Grace Bay Beach
View attachment 7806874

La Familia Express, a ship that broke free during Katrina, grounded 2 miles off the coast of long bay beach in 8-12’ of water

View attachment 7806877

Last is a picture from a breakfast spot on the beach.
Grace Bay is so nice i was there about 20 years ago scuba diving and loved it.

Reactions: 300zx_tt
We have 3 accounts. Hers, mine and a joint. She makes $95k/year. Not that I need to justify to you that she can swing a week vacation by herself… pretty comical that you just assume a woman can’t do something like that without using my money 😂
Honestly, I know nothing about you. But, in my life, about 99.9% of the time when folks brag like you do, it is a form of insecurity. If your marriage is so great, why come on here and try to impress anyone? Do you need anyone on here to approve of you and your "wife" (if you even have one). If you are seeking approval from unknown internet assholes, you have a problem. Me, I figure NO ONE on these sites are what they say. So, Semper Fi to the Marines on here, and the rest of you can go fuck yourselves - lol!

My wife is an XO of a $500M surface warship for the US Navy, takes over as Commanding Officer this summer. And she's hot.

#fight_me!

Pics or it didn't happen

ETA, name ships. Can confirm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjujuu
Honestly, I know nothing about you. But, in my life, about 99.9% of the time when folks brag like you do, it is a form of insecurity. If your marriage is so great, why come on here and try to impress anyone? Do you need anyone on here to approve of you and your "wife" (if you even have one). If you are seeking approval from unknown internet assholes, you have a problem. Me, I figure NO ONE on these sites are what they say. So, Semper Fi to the Marines on here, and the rest of you can go fuck yourselves - lol!

Or, maybe he just loves, and is proud of, his wife, and wanted to share it.
So...
FF0F50C3-6A65-4E0D-9E5D-BBA5BD1CDDA8.jpeg

Still waiting on the bikini pics... just blur her face if you're worried about keeping her anonymous. We just want to see the business areas anyway- top lip on down.

Sorry... Day late to the party where's the fuckin Bikini pics OP...? Its been requested quite a few times, lets get down to business here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Milf Dots
My wife got me a trip to the Turks and Caicos for my 30th birthday. We were there for 7 days and it was an awesome trip. The water and beaches were like pictures you see in magazines and on TV. I’ve never been to a place that I didn’t want to leave so badly in my life.

Grace Bay Beach
View attachment 7806874

La Familia Express, a ship that broke free during Katrina, grounded 2 miles off the coast of long bay beach in 8-12’ of water

View attachment 7806877

Last is a picture from a breakfast spot on the beach.
I thought that about all 3 of my ex-wives.......Looks like I got it right with number 4........

Reactions: MarshallDodge
We wanted to go for our honeymoon, but went to Saint Martin instead. Jumping off the la Familia was on my bucket list and she knew that. I’ve talked about going there 20 times over the past 2 years. Every time we talked about traveling I brought it
Been to Turks 4 times over the last 5 years, can't get enough. Absolutely beautiful place. If you ever go back try out the 7 Stars Resort, amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 300zx_tt
I have been married almost as long as the OP has been alive, and if there was an oopsie I could be the father of someone his age with the wife.

We are not the normal couple. We both have people come to us and ask, what is your secret, the trick, how do you do it.....you guys seem actually happy.

I met her while she was still in high school, (hang back you sicko's I was 19) and in a move that could only be called stalking admired her from a far. Why, girls are scary, and to a skinny four eyed shrimp what girl is going to want to talk to me. She worked at a bookstore at a mall. Bought books from her in the past, but always chickened out. One day there was a line, and the next cashier came available, she asked if she could help me....I said no I want to wait for her.....now I was stuck. I asked for her phone number and she gave it to me. The other cashier told her she was crazy giving me her phone number.....wife to be said why he is not going to call me......how do you know that......he never asked for my name. Yea I was a total dork.

Married 28 years now, and it is one of the very few things in my life I would not undo. I don't know what the trick is, catch one early before the world gets a chance to screw it up.....less of an issue in 1985 then today. I really don't know.

But I can tell you true love does exist, and I trust her to the ends of the earth.

I like to think I have the best wife. She is beyond hot, loving, fiercely loyal, goes above and beyond to deal with my uhhhh 'idiosyncrasies', loves my kids like they are her own, asks for nothing but time and brings out 'Crystal' to play on occasion (her alter ego) lol and and, she didn't even flinch at my LMT purchase

she's the fking best

Not trying to impress, just bragging on my wife, she’s awesome. I don’t need validation from anybody on this site, especially a fucking dip shit like you.

You think I made up the fact that I have a wife and came on the internet to what? make myself feel good? If that’s your first thought I’d imagine that’s what you do. I got news for you buddy, that’s shows what kind of person you are more than me bragging about my wife to a bunch of salty, old, limp dick assholes on the internet. I knew this thread would go off the fucking rails and it would be hilarious, that’s half the reason I posted.

If you think 99.9% of the shit on this forum is made up why the fuck do you come on here?

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Not trying to impress, just bragging on my wife, she’s awesome. I don’t need validation from anybody on this site, especially a fucking dip shit like you.

You think I made up the fact that I have a wife and came on the internet to what? make myself feel good? If that’s your first thought I’d imagine that’s what you do. I got news for you buddy, that’s shows what kind of person you are more than me bragging about my wife to a bunch of salty, old, limp dick assholes on the internet. I knew this thread would go off the fucking rails and it would be hilarious, that’s half the reason I posted.

If you think 99.9% of the shit on this forum is made up why the fuck do you come on here?
Why did I reply? To piss off a little pussy with an ugly-as-a-bag-of-assholes wife. And, to prove my point that you are full of shit, you sit around on your device trying to get "likes" instead of being with your "awesome wife"! Yeah, your right hand is REALLY fucking awesome! Lol at little FAC cunt.

Redhead, WITH a snake, and she was your second try?
Slow learner. 😉
guilty. as. charged.

but that is the danger of redheads. you fuck ‘em, and the next thing you know, you dont know what the fuck happened. they’re dangerous.
separate accounts are the way to go. i believe that 1000%. tried the other ways, it doesnt work. their account, do what you want…but i’m not putting into it. same same for me. my money, my business.

any other way, and they rape you. and not the good rape.

i hope the best for ya. seriously. but i’ve lived a long time and seen a lot of shit. and when someone aint got a dime under their belt yet, and want to talk “i got one of the good ones”, all i can say is “come back once you get that dime.”

test drove my first wife 10 years. married for 9. 19 years of my life…and one day she took a turn off into “fuck-youville”. marriage was great, right up until it wasnt. walked out on the kids too, that is, until the money ran out. they she came back for the kids so she could bend me over the barrel backwards. courts let her do it, too.

point is….they are the best liars out there, and can turn on you faster than you can ever imagine. i hope you never find that out like i did. those who have avoided that are either lucky as fuck or smart as fuck. and seeing as how i am a pretty smart guy, i think even the smart guys have a bit of luck involved. best of luck…but come back and brag after you get the dime under your belt.

Last edited:
Why did I reply? To piss off a little pussy with an ugly-as-a-bag-of-assholes wife. And, to prove my point that you are full of shit, you sit around on your device trying to get "likes" instead of being with your "awesome wife"! Yeah, your right hand is REALLY fucking awesome! Lol at little FAC cunt.
Haha 😂 You go around the internet starting drama with strangers so people think you’re a cool guy. That’s some sad shit buddy. If you need to talk we’re here for ya.

Haha 😂 You go around the internet starting drama with strangers so people think you’re a cool guy. That’s some sad shit buddy. If you need to talk we’re here for ya.
Nah, I am just delayed at the airport and thought I would fuck with a thin skinned FAC whose wife makes 95k a year and is awesome. And, you know what, you are awesome, too. I know this because you sound really awesome on here. Plus, you really use the word awesome a lot.

Nah, I am just delayed at the airport and thought I would fuck with a thin skinned FAC whose wife makes 95k a year and is awesome. And, you know what, you are awesome, too. I know this because you sound really awesome on here. Plus, you really use the word awesome a lot.
You sound like a jealous, bitter asshole. You’re either:
A- mad my wife makes more than what you do
B- you’re a miserable 3x divorced balding overweight keyboard Comando
C- couldn’t afford to go on a trip like we did
D- all of the above

I’d put money on D based on the 99.9% of lies you’ve posted in this thread so far 🤣

OK men, the definition of the best wife is this
1. She is an International Class shooter in IHMSA
2. She loves to shoot
3. She has purchased me multiple firearms that I really liked but did not think i should purchase
4. She likes to hunt.
5. She all but insists that we process the deer we harvest ourselves and jumps in to do her full part
6. She likes sailing (which i grew up doing and is my second love, even more than shooting and I really like shooting)
7. She manages money so well, that if she was in charge of our national budget, we would have a $20,000,000,000,000.00 Surplus instead of a deficit.
8. Best of all she is good looking.

Don’t ask, I do not kiss and tell.

Oh, She’s all mine.

My wife took me to Provo last August. We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton. It had only been open for a month or two.

It was okay, I guess.

E8007AC6-C970-44F1-B4A8-AD6C820B2D53.jpeg

Lobster season just opened so we went to an all you can eat lobster buffet. It was okay.

11356643-E433-4C12-A5B5-665148331C64.jpeg

Drinks at the beach. They were okay.

94524B65-8355-40DF-ADC2-C5BC2B0D049D.jpeg

No bikini pics, sorry, but here’s my wife. She’s okay.

A9716106-1BEC-4381-A707-E4E1A9A322EC.jpeg

I might go back, I don’t know…

P

Last edited:
Yeah, that isn't how we do things nor do I think it's a good idea. That said, I'm not about to step into someone else's marriage and tell them what should or shouldn't be. I very much agree with "either all in or all out" , and i think youre right in that, it causes more problems than it solves, ...... but who knows what the circumstances are for anyone else's marriage.

You sound like a jealous, bitter asshole. You’re either:
A- mad my wife makes more than what you do
B- you’re a miserable 3x divorced balding overweight keyboard Comando
C- couldn’t afford to go on a trip like we did
D- all of the above

I’d put money on D based on the 99.9% of lies you’ve posted in this thread so far 🤣
And, like your wife, you are still AWESOME. LOL. Please do NOT post any pics of the hog.... if, she's real. Oh, and 95k today, pretty much makes you a fucking poor. So, I see why you have to brag about your first little nothing vacation. Anyways, have fun simpy FAC boy.

And, like your wife, you are still AWESOME. LOL. Please do NOT post any pics of the hog.... if, she's real. Oh, and 95k today, pretty much makes you a fucking poor. So, I see why you have to brag about your first little nothing vacation. Anyways, have fun simpy FAC boy.
Ahh yes, I’m a simp for my non existent pig wife, and we’re poor since she alone makes $95k. Also fuck me for sharing pics of my trip on an open public forum! I’m such a dumb poor piece of shit, I just wanted to impress a bunch of hard asses like you, but I should have known better. Next time I’ll think twice about posting here, I’ll think what would 03jarhead say? Am I just being a FAC boy?

Get a grip buddy, Jesus Christ 😂

Reactions: NoDopes
Ahh yes, I’m a simp for my non existent pig wife, and we’re poor since she alone makes $95k. Also fuck me for sharing pics of my trip on an open public forum! I’m such a dumb poor piece of shit, I just wanted to impress a bunch of hard asses like you, but I should have known better. Next time I’ll think twice about posting here, I’ll think what would 03jarhead say? Am I just being a FAC boy?

Well played, that will bring chivalry to the thread. 🤣

My wife took me to Provo last August. We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton. It had only been open for a month or two.

It was okay, I guess.

View attachment 7807864

Lobster season just opened so we went to an all you can eat lobster buffet. It was okay.

View attachment 7807867

Drinks at the beach. They were okay.

View attachment 7807870

No bikini pics, sorry, but here’s my wife. She’s okay.

View attachment 7807871

I might go back, I don’t know…

P
Did your account get hacked? No 7mm08 and no pink panties in any of the photos🤷🏼‍♂️

Yep, you're a FAC and a simp. Anyways, sweet dreams.... about me.... on Valentine's Day. Awww fuck, sorry I ruined your date, on this day of love, with your right hand. Yeah, no I'm not, fuckface.