• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife is better than yours

tumblr_ooo6d8P3Wa1tikg41o1_250.gif

Yep, you're a FAC and a simp. Anyways, sweet dreams.... about me.... on Valentine's Day. Awww fuck, sorry I ruined your date, on this day of love, with your right hand. Yeah, no I'm not, fuckface.
Your credibility is under the bed...put those socks in the washing machine; your mom will thank you.

Reactions: 308pirate
My wife got me a trip to the Turks and Caicos for my 30th birthday. We were there for 7 days and it was an awesome trip. The water and beaches were like pictures you see in magazines and on TV. I’ve never been to a place that I didn’t want to leave so badly in my life.

Grace Bay Beach
View attachment 7806874

La Familia Express, a ship that broke free during Katrina, grounded 2 miles off the coast of long bay beach in 8-12’ of water

View attachment 7806877

Last is a picture from a breakfast spot on the beach.

Where'd she go?

Oh, here she is

1637276881362.png

Last edited:
Lol, calm down, you are hurting feelings in The Bear Pit!
You know, the mods here tend to let things ride in the Pit; it's why we have it. But politics and religion tend to be frowned upon; hence their inclusion into the site rules. We even allow trolling to some extent, since that's how some people blow off steam.

That being said, most people with half a working brain know that bad mouthing someone's wife is just a bridge you don't cross, even on the internet and in the Pit. Apparently you are struggling with getting those two brain cells to rub together, and need a little time to work it out. Take a week off and ponder your misdeeds...and be thankful your vacation isn't permanent.

And if there is a next time, I won't be so gentle about it.

ban cat.gif

What's an FAC and FAAF? Im not up to date on hipster acyronms.
I was wondering this myself.. english is a second language or 12 year old trying to build street cred?

Where be the titties! Claims to have best wife, yet not even a skyline silhouette of a female in "vacation" pics or the weak proof pic of ring on a finger... Something smells fishy here and for once, it's not my whitey tightys.

For our first anniversary my wife bought me a torque converter for my super gas car.
D2BF811A-59A1-40EB-B3F2-DC43B1B3F08C.jpeg

You know, the mods here tend to let things ride in the Pit; it's why we have it. But politics and religion tend to be frowned upon; hence their inclusion into the site rules. We even allow trolling to some extent, since that's how some people blow off steam.

That being said, most people with half a working brain know that bad mouthing someone's wife is just a bridge you don't cross, even on the internet and in the Pit. Apparently you are struggling with getting those two brain cells to rub together, and need a little time to work it out. Take a week off and ponder your misdeeds...and be thankful your vacation isn't permanent.

And if there is a next time, I won't be so gentle about it.

View attachment 7808295
Wait? We can't badmouth people's wives here?

I thought that was a tradition in some areas????

Meh... looks like that 03 guy helped add to the Legendary Thread status. You can't have a legendary thread unless at least one person self-immolates like a Buddhist Monk with a can of gas and a Zippo! Click--- Poof! TV Worth Watching!

I love this place ;-)

SIrhr

It's all fun and games until someone's ex wife gets blisters...

Reactions: Two36
Ex was good for many years, then as she aged she started turning into her asshole father & bipolar set in, she told me one night "I know I'm bipolar as hell, but I'll never take meds because I like it". Gal I'm with now is only a girlfriend with no access to my bank accounts, not even a beneficiary.

Ex was good for many years, then as she aged she started turning into her asshole father & bipolar set in, she told me one night "I know I'm bipolar as hell, but I'll never take meds because I like it". Gal I'm with now is only a girlfriend with no access to my bank accounts, not even a beneficiary.
Just be sure to break up with her every six years so she can’t common law you.

Boy that 03jarhead fella is a firecracker. I miss all the fun stuff
Funny thing is, I have another account on here, anyway. So, banning me by some butt hurt moderator (I dared question his manhood... I mean power) had zero effect on me! Bwahaha! Still amazes me how folks can get so hurt over words on the internet. Guess thin skinned, insecure, sensitivity is not just for liberals any more! Anyway, fuck off one and all!

Funny thing is, I have another account on here, anyway. So, banning me by some butt hurt moderator (I dared question his manhood... I mean power) had zero effect on me! Bwahaha! Still amazes me how folks can get so hurt over words on the internet. Guess thin skinned, insecure, sensitivity is not just for liberals any more! Anyway, fuck off one and all!
I sense a longer vacation in your near future...if only being dumb was physically painful, people would wise up. good luck with your other account, it's pretty easy to track it down.

Just be sure to break up with her every six years so she can’t common law you.

In Texas, you best kick her out ever couple weeks and then even that will be iffy if you keep letting her back in...

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes