• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need help shipping primers and powder in Illinois

acidone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2010
Chicago, Il
I'm having a very hard time locating someone in Illinois/Chicago to pack and ship some primers and powder for me!!! Can someone point me in the right direction as i sold some on this site and have yet to find a good outlet to take care of my shipping need
frown.gif

Please help!!!
John

Re: Need help shipping primers and powder in Illinois

As long as there in there original containers there should be no issues, call UPS and find out exactly what there procedure is, ask for the document number so they can reference that at there location, also The UPS Stores are not owned by UPS, but are private contractors for UPS, which has been a problem with firearms and what not across the country.

Shippers have to have a HAZ MAT CONTRACT with UPS FEDEX SPEEDY. You can not ship it without a HAZ MAT CONTRACT! I doubt severly tha you will find a UPS Haz Mat Vendor to ship your stuff. Just the way it is! Too much liability and such! You can only sell stuff FTF like primers and powder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Plinker625</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shippers have to have a HAZ MAT CONTRACT with UPS FEDEX SPEEDY. You can not ship it without a HAZ MAT CONTRACT! I doubt severly tha you will find a UPS Haz Mat Vendor to ship your stuff. Just the way it is! Too much liability and such! You can only sell stuff FTF like primers and powder. </div></div>

Correct, you have to go through training BS with both.