• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Need help with optics

SouthPawShooter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2010
Kansas
I have a 22-250 AI it is a great shooter but here is my issue when it had a reg 0min rail with my Nikon 8-32X50 with a BDC with target turrets the farthest I could shoot with it was @600 or so yards so I put a 20min rail on it and now it shoots @ 5" high at 100yds and that is turned all the way down. So what can I do to fix this. should I change the rail, scope or both. And what do you recommend? I was wandering would a Nightforce 5-22X56 NXS help with this problem?

Re: Need help with optics

There are very few problems a nightforce won't fix.

Nikon makes a very nice scope, but as you have found out, they are limited in the adjustment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fdkay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are very few problems a nightforce won't fix.
</div></div>

laugh.gif

Can’t go wrong with a Nightforce scope. They are great scopes and very dependable and we sell a good amount of them.

Mike @ CST