• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Never Fired Remington SPS Varmint in .308

Re: Never Fired Remington SPS Varmint in .308

so if you know it should go in the classifieds and you say you dont have enough posts, do this mean you are willfully breaking the rules of this board????? GO THE FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE and peddle your shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: red34</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I WONT BE COMING BACK TO SNIPERS HIDE. </div></div>

Good riddance then.

I don't think he's from Dallas. I think he's really from the left coast.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target In Sight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">teens these days........ </div></div>
We aren't all bad. Most of us these days are. I hate it.

on the other hand, less competition for the good ones (like shay
wink.gif
) in the real world.

hahaha, yeah. I wonder what most of us are gonna be like in 20 years. Its kind of scary knowing that my generation is the future. *shudder*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SouthTexasHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think he's from Dallas. I think he's really from the left coast.
smile.gif
</div></div>

this stick lives on the west coast........
nfsdut.jpg

I think what you meant to say is that he must be from san fransico........

i think i need to bust out the belt and ...................

hehehe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: send it 77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SouthTexasHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think he's from Dallas. I think he's really from the left coast.
smile.gif
</div></div>

this stick lives on the west coast........
nfsdut.jpg

I think what you meant to say is that he must be from san fransico........</div></div>

I still really love that rifle, its just so simple and handy looking.

Whats the barrel thickness at the muzzle?

GG