• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Atlas Bipod on the Way, the Updated PSR Model

Got mine, looks great, wouldnt you know the first match to shhot after it arrived is no bipods, pack or bag only. )

Mike_Honcho - Our plan is to now fulfill our dealers requests for the PSR's before we offer them direct. Sorry. Best play is to see our dealer page and check with your favorite and see if they have them on order. Several of our dealers are SH supporters.

wburke2010 - Glad you like it and Thank you for your patronage!

ALSO- Still need a little help here with/for two SH members,

1. Juan Z. in AZ 85383

2. Sam P. in Boulder, CO (no Zipcode)

If you are one of the above, please call us at 316.721.3222.

If you know one of the above, please ask them to call us.

I picked up mine from the Post office this morning on my way to work and ran back home at lunch to mount it on a rifle and check it out. Very impressed with the PRS model. This is my first Atlas, although I have two Accu Shot mono-pods and an familiar with B&T's quality. The pan and cant movements are buttery smooth and the overall build quality is just top-notch! I now need to order a few rails and fasteners for my competition rifles and AFAR kit for my Anschutz. Thanks Kasey!

Mine came yesterday. Very nice piece of kit. This is my first Atlas and very different mode of operation from the Harris bipods I've been using. I'm looking forward to getting to the range this weekend. Thanks Kasey

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My son picked mine up at uspo today. Got the bt45 mount for my savage BA and the taller version psr. Mounted and played with ( hey I like my gun ) seriously thoe this is a great piece of kit, can't wait to get out and test it proper.

Thanks again Kasey

[MENTION=1217]Kasey[/MENTION]

Got the tall boys from the Post Office today.

Excellent bipods!

Other then the two individuals your having a hard time contacting, are you still calling people for payment info? I haven't been contacted yet, but I think I got my order in at the last moment with a confirmation from Cody.

If the Sam P is the same guy I shot a match with a couple months ago, I'll ask the guys this weekend as I will be attending that match again.

Glad you guys are liking them and it's been great to be able to do this for the SH members.

The controller just told me that yes, the list has been gone through and everyone on it has been called/contacted EXCEPT the two mentioned above.

NOW- here's the rest of the story, earlier I posted that I made a mistake with the email addy, well that meant that I was getting the emails instead of the controller.... So I planned to just forward them which I believe I did, or at least 99.+% of them... Anyhow, I know i missed a couple as they have made me aware of it, so Alpine 338, the fault might well be mine and for that I apologize.

So, here's the deal, if you participated in this SH Offer, sent me a email and got the previously posted MO of verifying receipt of your email "Thank you" in return, please resend both (original email and verifying Thank you) to me at [email protected] and we'll take care of you.

Thank you one and all for your patronage and patience!

Hey Kasey, I was finally able to come and pick mine up today. Just like everyone else has been saying, they are high quality pieces that's for sure! Can't wait to finish building my new rifle that way I can break one out on the range. Thanks for doing this, and thanks to Kody for all the help as well. You guys rock!

Got to put hands on mine finally and like everyone has said, they are the bees knees. These are my first ATLAS bipods and I must say I am impressed with them. Thanks again Kasey.

I've had my original Atlas for a little over a year. It's pretty impressive! But when Kasey offered a taller, beefier BT 47, I jumped on it. I got to mount it today. That thing is awesome. Thanks Kasey.
Skip

You guys are more than welcome, but it is I that am Thankful to you for your support! Glad you guys are liking them!

HaysKSFirefighter - Ihad no idea you were here, would have showed you around. sorry.

You guys are more than welcome, but it is I that am Thankful to you for your support! Glad you guys are liking them!

HaysKSFirefighter - Ihad no idea you were here, would have showed you around. sorry.

No worries. I'll try to find an excuse to come by sometime and get a tour. Come to think of it, I could use a sticker and or patch to add to my work bench. It's a good looking facility you've got. I'd love to get a tour sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShtrRdy - Yes the PSR will be available through our dealers. We are getting caught up and plan to start shipping to our dealers in the August/September time frame. There are several dealers here that carry our products so you might check and see if they have a waiting list. see dealers here- Dealer Listing

Millionaire- Thank you for your interest and unfortunately we are not taking orders at this time and don't plan to until we get our dealers orders fulfilled (Aug/Sept) then we'll start selling direct. The exception is LEO/Military we continue to satisfy those orders.

HaysKSFirefighter- Thanks and you got a deal!

Will be placing an order in a few months, have to gather the $$. Just ordered a pic rail for my B&C Medalist today, have to start somewhere.................

I received my Cool Tall One Accu-Shot Bipod a couple of weeks ago. I have been up to my eyeballs and have not yet had a chance to get trigger time, but I love the action of the unit. Atlas really hit it out of the park with the BT-47 - it costs a bit but the quality is top of the line!!!! The PSR will be a BIG hit.

I am glad I was able to get in on the SH deal. With as many gun shows as I go to it is still really rare to see an Atlas Bipod in the wild - there are a lot of folks who don't know what they are missing.

Thanks Kasey!

Mike_Honcho - Our plan is to now fulfill our dealers requests for the PSR's before we offer them direct. Sorry. Best play is to see our dealer page and check with your favorite and see if they have them on order. Several of our dealers are SH supporters.

wburke2010 - Glad you like it and Thank you for your patronage!

ALSO- Still need a little help here with/for two SH members,

1. Juan Z. in AZ 85383

2. Sam P. in Boulder, CO (no Zipcode)

If you are one of the above, please call us at 316.721.3222.

If you know one of the above, please ask them to call us.

Just saw this. Hope it's not too late. Will call tomorrow, PM also sent.

Sam P.

Starbuck - Did you get taken care of?

To one and all that missed this, I'm sorry but the offer is over and has been over since January 31 2014! I mean I love you and everything but the end is the end and while I have made way too many exceptions, I cannot make anymore.

We are planning to start making deliveries of the PSR bipods to our dealers (see here-http://www.accu-shot.com/dealer_listing.php some are SH supporters as well) the end of this month on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis. Some dealers have a waiting list for their customers so calling and doing that will be a good way to get one sooner than later. AFTER we have all our dealers satisfied, we will then offer direct sales but that will be into the 4th quarter.

The ONLY exception we will be making is for active duty military, if this is you, then email us at [email protected] from your .mil addy and we'll move it forward.

Thank you for your interest and support, it is greatly appreciated and not taken for granted.

BTW Kasey the new BT47 is one HELL of a fine bipod for the field. The longer legs and greater overall extension height work great in the filed when you are on uneven surfaces and need to get above the grass to see your targets. I also found out that with the legs at 45 you can jab them into the edge of a hay bale and use the pan and rotate functions to get the rifle level again. It makes for a very stable front rest, and reined Death on many a whistle pig while I was back in Pa. Here are 4 of the 32 I bagged in a brief 3 week period. Thanks for doing the group buy and as always making an outstanding product!

photo6_zpsee4fd3da.jpg

bunsen27 - Thanks for the support and I'm glad you like it and it looks like you had some fun!

We have started shipping the PSR's to dealers, first come first served. So instead of calling us, call them! LOL Here's our dealers list -http://www.accu-shot.com/dealer_listing.php

None of them are spoken for, we are not taking orders until we have them in hand. I spoke with them today and ours should arrive on the 28th or 29th.

if you sign up for the email notice, we will let you know the minute they are available.

None of them are spoken for, we are not taking orders until we have them in hand. I spoke with them today and ours should arrive on the 28th or 29th.

if you sign up for the email notice, we will let you know the minute they are available.

Signed up for the email notice.

Thank You [emoji106]

If anyone is on the fence about the PSR bipod vs. older models, get the PSR. While the older models are very nice (I have 2), I absolutely love my PSRs. The tension knob changes make it much easier to tighten and the non-rotating feature of the legs is just nice.

They are pricey and it is personal preference, but there's a reason most of my rifles sport an Atlas in one form or another!

Last edited:
WOW, you guys are fast. We are already getting ravaged.

Good news is that we have already turned in our restocking order for round two of PSR deliveries. It pays to stay ahead......

heh, dang. bad timing on my part

looking forward to reviews on these.

Are there any dealers that sell the psr in Canada? The shipping to get them up here is atrocious.

vultr, I know we have Canadian dealers, check here to see if they have them - Dealer Listing

And here is the basis for the Atlas PSR bipod, which seems surreal -

PSR OPEN.JPG

(and a bit ironic that we made and sold the bipods to Remington then bought them back! )