• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Atlas Bipod on the Way, the Updated PSR Model

I just ordered mine Friday and it came in yesterday. There's a bit of improvement over their old style. After I ordered I realized I should have bought a bag for it that they make but I was lucky enough to pick an actual Atlas bag up from the Long Range Hunting store here in WI. I was surprised they had one.

I just ordered mine Friday and it came in yesterday. There's a bit of improvement over their old style. After I ordered I realized I should have bought a bag for it that they make but I was lucky enough to pick an actual Atlas bag up from the Long Range Hunting store here in WI. I was surprised they had one.
How did you just order a PSR Friday when the special buy has been closed for a long time now and these are not available for commercial sale yet?

Got mine in the mail today. Love it and big improvement. Thanks Kasey!

Is there any info for when these will be available for purchase for those that missed the 1/31 deadline? I would love to buy two of the BT46-LW17 PSR models but unfortunately I did not see this thread before the group buy opportunity had closed. The BT10 I already have is great but I really like the new features of the PSR.

Last edited:
Hey kasey, not trying to nag, but you guys haven't made it through the whole list yet have you? All these pictures are giving me a serious case of bipod-envy and I haven't even gotten my call yet.
Thanks again for the offer Kasey, this thing must be a logisticL nightmare. You've got a hell of a crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

HaysKSFirefighter - sure you can pick it up, when you get the call just let them know your local and will pick it up and have my approval to do so.

blckfr - Thank you and we are here for you!

tqlcvnch - you mentioned a coated PSR. As this came up in another thread I want to make it clear that we are coating PSR's for a contract but all others are leaving here black with the exception of those that customers request parts to be sent to be coated then returned to us for assembly. And I suspect this is what tqlcvnch is referring to. Also about being "flimpsy" when extended, there is some "flimsy" there but we took all the flimpsy out..... :) actually the new system makes that joint tighter when extended but I'd still expect to see/feel some movement there.

Brett_B - I have nothing. Our dealers will be the next point of civilian sales after the SH deal is fulfilled so I suggest calling any of our dealers (several here on SH) and ask if they have a waiting list for the PSR. After we get our dealers spun up on the PSR's we'll start doing direct sales.

Hotrod20s - No problem and thanks for asking. One thing, if you ordered a BT46 AND a BT47, then we'll be calling when we have the BT47's ready to roll which should be before the end of June (same as end of second quarter). However, if it was for the BT46 then please email [email protected] and ask her to confirm you are on the SH PSR list and include your original email requesting the SH PSR deal.

So if you ordered a BT46 and BT47, we'll be calling you when the BT47's are ready, so please be patient, we will make or beat our deadline and I'm thinking we'll beat it.

Again, Thank you one and all for your support and patience.

timelinex - Our SOP is to ship all orders within 48 hours of the card being charged. I suggested we allow the post office 10 days to make the deliveries. email cindi@accu-shot and give her your name and addy so she can research it.

timelinex - Our SOP is to ship all orders within 48 hours of the card being charged. I suggested we allow the post office 10 days to make the deliveries. email cindi@accu-shot and give her your name and addy so she can research it.

Checked the mailbox this morning and I have a package with a big made in the USA sticker! So it must have arrived last night. Thank you

Thank you Kasey, mine arrived today.

IMG_20140516_093736_zpsccdbd1e5.jpg

I got my PSR bipod last week: I like it a lot better than my regular Atlas V8 models. Comments after a quick use:
1: More stable overall: less play everywhere.
2: Non-rotating legs are nice
3: Adjustment knob has deeper grooves and is easier to tighten/loosen.
4: Slightly longer legs and more adjustment range

Thanks for the info. I have one on order (my first) and really looking forward to it. A couple of these are interesting. A lot of people defend the "play" on the Atlas as helping you better load the bipod, but I do like the sound of the PSR being more stable.

Also really interesting about the longer legs and adjustment range being different for the standard size. I hadn't seen that in the specs.

I got my PSR bipod last week: I like it a lot better than my regular Atlas V8 models. Comments after a quick use:
1: More stable overall: less play everywhere.
2: Non-rotating legs are nice
3: Adjustment knob has deeper grooves and is easier to tighten/loosen.
4: Slightly longer legs and more adjustment range

I got mine from Kasey early last week. They are such an improvement over the V8 model!!!

Thanks for a great product that is always evolving!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kCHIKS- yes that was the same product. Thank you for pointing that out.

RM579 - Atlas outer legs are 4.85", PSR legs are 5.12" long and I think they have the same number of detents.

mattwashington - Great! We've had a few hiccups but overall this deal went smoothly.

KYS - Thank you for your support. When I approached Mr. Harris in person, trying to interest him in my ideas for the Atlas, it was an interesting conversation. I was surprised that he knew of our monopods (he had modeled up some ideas for monopods but never took them to market) and that the bipod could not be improved upon. I left that conversation honored to have met and spoken with him and vowed to never take that stance on any of our products. That is why they will continue to evolve.

Also, if you ordered BOTH a BT46(s) and BT47(s) or a BT47(s) we will be contacting you soon.

Thanks again, one and all!

Kasey - I am going to assume that the BT46 should not have been on the site based on the fact it is now removed.
I did get a shipping notification today with a tracking number and the BT46-LW17 was one of the items listed as shipped! I am glad I figured out a way to get my hands on one and I thank you and the team over at B&T Atlas for honoring my order! You guys rock and I am very excited about getting my hands on my first Atlas Bipod!

kCHIKS - you are correct, we set up that page for internal use to process the SH members orders from this offer. It was not intended to be for consumer use. And yes we closed that gate and yes we honored your order. Again, thank you and I hope you enjoy your PSR.

corey4 - Great question and yes the reason being is we are not selling direct to civilians. HOWEVER there's no reason we cant go ahead and get the details up on the website so people can see what it is. So thank you for bringing that to my attention! In fact, I'll give you the SH deal on the PSR if interested for bringing that to my attention or 25.00 cash.

bunsen27, branson1369 - the Paul Newman line from I think "Cool Man Luke" - "I'm shaking it boss" comes to mind! we are moving forward, and will beat our deadline, expect to be contacted starting next week on the 47's and the 46+47 combo orders.

And again, THANK YOU for your support and patience, all the orders for 46's have been shipped and while there were a few glitches, it was pretty smooth and painless as far as I know. (I got a few dirty looks but I just figure that's their way of expressing their happiness! LOL)

corey4 - Great question and yes the reason being is we are not selling direct to civilians. HOWEVER there's no reason we cant go ahead and get the details up on the website so people can see what it is. So thank you for bringing that to my attention! In fact, I'll give you the SH deal on the PSR if interested for bringing that to my attention or 25.00 cash.

i'd love to have a new model. i heard about these, and have been looking around the web for one, but no luck. i was looking for info on the new different models compared to the current one. i currently have the latest model, with the screw clamp. wht model would ths be? i have seen the 46 and 47, but from the little info i found, i am not sure of the difference. it is probably in the thread, but i have not read the whole thing yet. i am pretty sure i know the updates, mostly being the legs don't spin, which is awesome.

it makes sense to not have them listed yet, but as you said, post a "coming soon" link.

PM in bound.

thanks man!

I have always used a Harris. I can't find an Atlas around me. So I would just bite the bullet and buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea when the BT47-NC will be for sale? I just bought an AICS 2.0 stock and wanted to try out the Atlas since I've always used Harris on everything.

bunsen27, branson1369 - the Paul Newman line from I think "Cool Man Luke" - "I'm shaking it boss" comes to mind! we are moving forward, and will beat our deadline, expect to be contacted starting next week on the 47's and the 46+47 combo orders.

And again, THANK YOU for your support and patience, all the orders for 46's have been shipped and while there were a few glitches, it was pretty smooth and painless as far as I know. (I got a few dirty looks but I just figure that's their way of expressing their happiness! LOL)

I got the call today for payment on my BT-47! :)

Just got the email today, what's the best way to attach the PSR to a QD swivel mount, is the Blackhawk adapter the way to go?

corey4 - Replied to PM, Thank you. (and the webpage has been added)

Riggs308 - We are getting squared away on production, the demand forced some juggling, but we are expecting to have them to our dealers before the end of August.

rakiura - Thank you. We do not offer a Slingstud to Rail adapter and know of two but do not recommend either as they both require stock removal OR will damage the stock. So my opinion is to do it right and replace the stud with a rail.

Again, to one and all, Thank you for your support. I've got a couple of small projects to finish up then I'll be going back to the 5-H bipod (H= Heavy for big bore heavy rifles), so those that have been patiently waiting for it, it's closer than its ever been!

Here is a picture from the second shipment of "specials" which contributed to the above mentioned "juggling" which we are thankful for! (And no we will not be selling coated bipods to the public.)

Just got the email today, what's the best way to attach the PSR to a QD swivel mount, is the Blackhawk adapter the way to go?

I bought the Blackhawk! adapter to connect a Harris bipod to my DT Covert.
I am NOT happy with it and wouldn't recommend one.

I would have bought the Harris factory adapter if the store had had one in stock.

Settled on the Blackhawk! and found that the knurled knob to finger tighten it down should be a nut to allow a wrench to be applied.

I can't tighten it up enough that it won't slip back and forth.

There is a ton of the 47's and combo 46's and 47's boxed and outbound!

Mike! I hope the 5-H will win you over!!! :)

Matno - I understand, I thought about posting up some others we've assembled after customers treated/coated them... but there's no good to come from it.

Regarding the sling stud to rail adapters, unless you have a pre-64 Winchester or some other valuable wood-stocked rifle there is zero harm in replacing the sling stud with a rail. If you have two sling studs already, then there's several manufacturers that offer rails with different hole spacings. Get a rail, mount it, shoot it.

I need a little help here with/for two SH members,

1. Juan Z. in AZ 85383

2. Sam P. in Boulder, CO (no Zipcode)

If you are one of the above, please call us at 316.721.3222.

If you know one of the above, please ask them to call us.