• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW - Atlas CAL (Cant and Loc) Bipod - PRE-ORDER (added 12.14)

Dammit!! How in the world did I miss this thread. I just saw it today. I have a new John Hancock coming that this would have been perfect on.
124.gif

Last edited:
Got mine today. Green one is a PSR, black one is CAL. CAL has a wider stance, but it will work well. I really like it.

Got a lot of cool swag too. stickers, notebook, poker chip

Jan 9th order, Emailed later noting SH, Not LE or MIL.

Got mine today. Green one is a PSR, black one is CAL. CAL has a wider stance, but it will work well. I really like it.

Got a lot of cool swag too. stickers, notebook, poker chip

Jan 9th order, Emailed later noting SH, Not LE or MIL.

I like wider legs its easier to work with and offered better position...(hmm i hope it didn't sound dirty :) )

Is the link still good for the SH discount ?
Ordering mine tomorrow !!!

Last edited:
Got so excited and then pod lock handle hit AI spigot , could not release tension for cant to work. NOT ME PLEASE. Note to self, calm down, calm down. Once panic subsided I read instructions and all you have to do is pull pod lever handle out to position where you want it, kool. Really nice piece, BT is class act. And made in America

Reactions: bjay and leftyk82
I did the same thing razorwire!! I just got my two today of course my daughter unscrewed the entire pod loc! Then had to read the instructions to figure out setting the pod loc head slapped after I read no reason to remove pod loc. I really like this product extra width, non-turning legs, easy adjustment, and sweet goodies in the box as mentioned above. Lowlight beat us to the pictures!

image.jpg
The wider stance is one of the reasons I got this version. Mine just showed up. So to rub it in even more for those who are waiting...

I would have liked to show it on a rifle, but I just walked in from work and it's Christmas! Everything swag that comes with it. Except the knife. That is mine used to open the package.

Reactions: kRcu
View attachment 6879416The wider stance is one of the reasons I got this version. Mine just showed up. So to rub it in even more for those who are waiting...

I would have liked to show it on a rifle, but I just walked in from work and it's Christmas! Everything swag that comes with it. Except the knife. That is mine used to open the package.

You're killing me. smalls

Reactions: lash
Just got mine in today. Fit and finish are great and the pod loc makes the bipod perfect imo. Only regret, not ordering two. Thanks Kasey!

Nothing better than getting home from work after a full day of dealing with stupidity and having a new bipod, with spikes waiting for me. Sticker says it all.

Thanks Kasey!

Last edited:
Got mine last evening. This is my first Atlas, cant wait to try it out.

First of all, THANK YOU for your support!! Like I said the response for the CAL was very strong, like stronger than when we first introduced the Atlas strong... So sincerely, thank you. The bad news is we are now out of parts and was just told it will be two weeks before we have this run back from the finishers. So a couple of things: one, my forgetting to have you put SH in comments section, then asking for you to send second email messed things up on our end, biggly. Consequintly the orders did not get shipped according to order dates. MY FAULT and I apologize. Two, during this period of no CAL parts, we will put all KNOWN Snipers Hide orders in numerical order. IF it is noted LEO or MILITARY in comments section OR EMAIL WAS SENT WITH LEO/MILITARY, it will get priority.
Last, I know this has not been a smooth "intro special", if you have not received yours (and it has not shipped), and want a refund, we will gladly do that.
I will do my best to include the "SH member" in comment section direction in all future intro specials.

First of all, THANK YOU for your support!! Like I said the response for the CAL was very strong, like stronger than when we first introduced the Atlas strong... So sincerely, thank you. The bad news is we are now out of parts and was just told it will be two weeks before we have this run back from the finishers. So a couple of things: one, my forgetting to have you put SH in comments section, then asking for you to send second email messed things up on our end, biggly. Consequintly the orders did not get shipped according to order dates. MY FAULT and I apologize. Two, during this period of no CAL parts, we will put all KNOWN Snipers Hide orders in numerical order. IF it is noted LEO or MILITARY in comments section OR EMAIL WAS SENT WITH LEO/MILITARY, it will get priority.
Last, I know this has not been a smooth "intro special", if you have not received yours (and it has not shipped), and want a refund, we will gladly do that.
I will do my best to include the "SH member" in comment section direction in all future intro specials.
Tnx for heads up kasey...
For me no biggy if we can wait for our rifle build for sometimes a year.2 weeks is like 5 min..
Im keeping my order :)
Tnx again brother

Anyone have any installed pics yet? I've been waiting (hoping) for a cant only Atlas for years. Excited to see it these roll out.

Just thought of something else I was wondering about when I first heard about these. Does anyone have the collapsed / stowed width of the unit.... just wondering how much wider it will make my rig.

Just thought of something else I was wondering about when I first heard about these. Does anyone have the collapsed / stowed width of the unit.... just wondering how much wider it will make my rig.
It is 3-1/2" wide at the widest, which is at the leg slide locks.

Thanks for your patience and we are shipping CAL's as of today.

SH members that included they were SH members on order in comments section or sent an email with order number and the info about being a SH member will get priority, all LEO and Military SH members will be at front of that priority line.

There are more orders than CAL bipods. We have parts in the process stream and will continue to process, assemble and ship ASAP.

Again, thank you one and all for your patience and support, we all at B&T appreciate it!
Damn Kasey, you out did yourself on this one.... I think I have 7 older versions, + the five; This one is a full gear ahead, love how the legs locks feel tightened up as well..GREAT job!

Darnit Kasey! I thought you understood us hiders better than that, we don't want no stinking refund, we want another great group buy next time you introduce another cool new product. You just keep on doing what you do and were good.

Not that it would hurt if you tossed in a tea shirt (XXL) for anyone who order three on the 17th, if ya felt like it that is.

KIMG0299.JPG
Got mine yesterday. Fits pretty good on a Sentinel. Much wider than Harris. The can't adjustment feels different than the Harris, but it's not bad at all.

KIMG0298.JPG

Mine just came in the mail today.

This thing is one nice piece of hardware, Kasey.

Best regards.

Mine came in today as well. Beautiful piece of equipment and it looks even sexier on the FN A3G :D
Thanks again Kasey!

I'm 99% sure you know that that is barrel distortion from a wide angle lens.

Oh man, I've be jumping on my barrel for the last 30 minuets trying to get the same feature.

I thought it was for shooting around those pesky 55 gallon drums those crazy match directors lay on their sides..

Reactions: lash
I remember when I was a Kid I had an uncle who had a Winchester M12 that patterned further to the left than he liked. He put the front of the barrel in the fork of a tree and gave it a little tweek. Re-peted until the pattern hit his point of aim. He killed a lot of pheasants with that shotgun, but the last foot had a visible bend in it.

Reactions: Diver160651
With the talons on it, that is one solid bipod. I used it today on my .260 and really like it. I do think that this will end up on my .338 though. The solidness and wide stance will be great for it.

Reactions: Diver160651
With the talons on it, that is one solid bipod. I used it today on my .260 and really like it. I do think that this will end up on my .338 though. The solidness and wide stance will be great for it.
I am glad to hear that, It's gonna go on my .338 i think.