• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

NEW - Atlas CAL (Cant and Loc) Bipod - PRE-ORDER (added 12.14)

Anyone that is on the fence about installing these parts, the result is worth the effort.

If you want the parts installed, but don't want to do the work (WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE TO?!!!) we'll do it! Just contact Customer Service at [email protected] give Brandi your info, return the CAL and parts kit and we'll take care of it and get it headed back out to you within 2 business days.

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
Received my 2 parts kits this afternoon and just had to try one out. This kit is super easy to install and the instructions and parts explosion are very helpful. It took me under 10 minutes to install and that's only because I didn't read the instructions before hand and had to go scrounging for loctite( or equivalent ). I will wait the 48 hours of cure time to really try it out but it looks solid. Thanks Kasey!

Reactions: LA260
Received my install kit today as well. Agreed install is super easy, no heat required on mine.

There is now a distinct tension in between full lock up and loose that wasn't there before the kit.

I'm quite impressed with how quickly the update kit was rolled out and how easy it was to install. Was initially a little concerned when a heat gun was mentioned, but it turns out I didn't need one. This product is now pretty much exactly what I was hoping it would be... yet if I was to nit-pick, I wouldn't mind a bit larger window in which to adjust tension as it's still quite a narrow window (amount of pod-loc movement) from full lock to the amount of tension that I find most useful. Certainly not a deal breaker though.

Thanks again Kasey for another great group buy opportunity as well as going above and beyond by providing this great update kit!

I got my two parts kits today and put one on and left one off. The installation instructions were very detailed fortunately for me I didn’t need to add heat to the break the original loctite. Installation was easy however I couldn’t get my screw to 65 inch lbs without damaging the screw. I am using a fat wrench not the best inch pound torque wrench but it works. The screw is definitely tight and I am confident it will be fine. I also used blue instead of red( I know I didn’t follow the instructions so don’t do this if you are a rule follower lol). I also played with the cal ( yes against manufacturers instructions) The new peices definitely 100% lock the bipod down. So if you add enough cant the Cal will hold its position and go up on one leg. Meaning I couldn’t induce any extra cant when it’s locked down. When releasing the handle it gradually loosens and retains ridigity. I find it very nice. I am not nick picky and found the original design acceptable for prs match type use. I did shoot the original design no issues doing a dot drill at match level speeds. I will honestly say I have never seen a company go the length that accu-shot has ever, I mean ever. They wanted 100% I think these new parts get this bipod there. I probably will wait a few days to shoot it to let the loctite set up(blue). Then test it later if everything is good I’ll grab the red loctite and reinstall the screw. Remember this is all from a guy that didn’t follow the directions I kinda wanted the ability to go back easily.

No heat, easy install and I'm liking the new feel. Definitely locks up tighter than my recommendation earlier in the thread to use a Delrin Washer. Overall, a great "fix" to an already solid bipod. Thanks Kasey!

Anyone that is on the fence about installing these parts, the result is worth the effort.
OK. Fine, you convinced me. Took about 5 minutes just looking at the diagram and am not sure Loctite is even needed, since the screw tension is kind of held by the large brass washer.

Just got home and found my two parts kits waiting for me in the mailbox. Another long night tomorrow but if time permits I will try to get at least one of them installed tomorrow night. Thanks again Kasey for being so diligent on this. Like the guy above said, I'm not sure I've ever seen a company take customer feedback to that level and not only implement a solution, but do so very quickly. You are top notch sir!

Tnx kasey
Got mine today.i normally dont go trough the full instruction..but the photo detail was more than enough :)

Kasey, got the new kit yesterday, installed and will try in a few days. Appears to be solid on the fix but will need to test, thanks for listening and the kit.

Installed the kit and while there is an improvement it's def not 50-60% at least in my case, more like 10-15% and long way from Harris with pod loc or Atlas V8/PSR when it comes to adjustment. I'm just going to lock it down and use it as a non CANT bipod

Well done for shipping out the 2nd round of replacement parts to everyone, my shipping notification came a few days ago so still waiting. Top notch customer service. One question though, how is everyone elses Pod-Lok lever located when it is tightened? Mine is hugging the side of the stock and it still feels like it should be turned a tad more to lock it down good. Is it possible to reposition the lever? It is also a bit difficult to grab that way if I need to go from locked to canted in a hurry.

Well done for shipping out the 2nd round of replacement parts to everyone, my shipping notification came a few days ago so still waiting. Top notch customer service. One question though, how is everyone elses Pod-Lok lever located when it is tightened? Mine is hugging the side of the stock and it still feels like it should be turned a tad more to lock it down good. Is it possible to reposition the lever? It is also a bit difficult to grab that way if I need to go from locked to canted in a hurry.
Mine 6-7 o'clock

I just installed the upgrade kit, it fills much better. The instructions say to use loctite 263 red, I used loctite 271 red. Hopefully it's no big deal. I tightened the shoulder bolt to 50 in lbs because I was afraid of breaking it. Has anyone tightened to 65 without issue?

I just got my ship notification. Love the PSR and have used it for years. Looking forward to this new addition.

I just got my ship notification. Love the PSR and have used it for years. Looking forward to this new addition.
Received an e-mail saying that they were prepping my order (#25186), would be nice if it were to go out tomorrow ?

Kasey thank you for being awesome. The new parts are an improvement for sure. I’ll take it out Saturday and spend some time with it.

Got the update parts for the cal today. Installed them in 3min and it’s about as perfect as can be. Nice tension throughout and locks up dumb tight. Thanks Kasey

Reactions: Stpilot12
Got mine, too. Easy mod. Only hiccup was that the shoulder bolt really can't take the 65inch/lbs specified, it starts to deform before that.

Only hiccup was that the shoulder bolt really can't take the 65inch/lbs specified, it starts to deform before that.
Yep, same here. The allen head deformed and it was difficult to remove the hex bit. 40 seems like a more reasonable number, IMO.

Yep, same here. The allen head deformed and it was difficult to remove the hex bit. 40 seems like a more reasonable number, IMO.

I agree as well, I went up to 50 and stopped. My hex bit was getting stuck in the bolt head in the 40s. Kasey says we're good at 50 and my bipod functions a lot better now.

I sent my bipod back to them and it is much better now.Turn around time was only a couple of days.I will be getting another one.

So I didn’t get in one on the group buys. I back ordered it through their site. Apparently I’m getting it Monday. That’s much quicker than I thought it would take. Now I’m just curious how long the RRC BTC Pro Mount will take as it’s on back order too.

Shot with it at a match on Saturday and it went very well, I like it!

Wow. I received my Atlas Cal today. First off this community provides great customer support and service and that certainly holds true for B&T Industries. Special thanks to Kasey and Brandi for squaring me away. I have several Harris bi-pods but this is my first Atlas. You immediately see the difference and the quality craftsmanship that is put into this product. Thanks again!!

So I didn’t get in one on the group buys. I back ordered it through their site. Apparently I’m getting it Monday. That’s much quicker than I thought it would take. Now I’m just curious how long the RRC BTC Pro Mount will take as it’s on back order too.

Try Mile High Shooting.

Looky what arrived today!
2AF8E06F-1B77-48C4-820D-8E30C8469A68.jpeg

Reactions: M289
Mine showed up today and from the little bit I have played with it I'm impressed. I'll take out and shoot off it Wednesday after work. I already like it better than the PSR I sold off to but this.

Surely not. I think there are some preorder guys that still have not received a shipping notification yet. Maybe just my bad luck. I’m give them a call.

Surely not. I think there are some preorder guys that still have not received a shipping notification yet. Maybe just my bad luck. I’m give them a call.

Yes, YOU are one and hopefully the only one now that WE OVER-LOOKED, not ONCE but TWICE!!! I have shipping resolving that. I'm asking them to show me the package. I will make sure the postal; person gets it.

I sincerely apologize.

You have been very patient and I appreciate it.

Reactions: M289
Yes, YOU are one and hopefully the only one now that WE OVER-LOOKED, not ONCE but TWICE!!! I have shipping resolving that. I'm asking them to show me the package. I will make sure the postal; person gets it.

I sincerely apologize.

You have been very patient and I appreciate it.

Hahaha! No worries. I wish this luck worked on the lotto, but sadly no. Maybe I’ll try the dog track some day.