• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

This was the perfect solution to my delima on an adjustable bipod for a 50bmg and my 300win mag falkor petra.

Reactions: Milepost
I went for it and have one on the way! Can't wait to try it at our next mile match! Thanks Casey and everyone at B&T!

@Kasey - Do you have a side view picture, and maybe one attached to a rifle? Would love to see how that looks.

So my photography foo is weak, weaker today.... (host is SAKO TRG SCAL mounted on BT21)

F2.jpg

FE2.jpg

S2.jpg

SE1.jpg

@Kasey What’s the height in the center from ground to the apex of the No Clamp version when the legs are at 90 degrees and with the legs collapsed all the way in?

I’m using a PSR and shoot with the legs at 90 with one notch out from fully in most of the time. I measure that at 7.25 inches. I’m wondering if this SCAL will be to tall for me.

Thanks

Height Apprx - 5.75 - 10.87, APEX is 2.6946 above these numbers NC model is apprx 7.5" from deck to top of NC mount.

Has anyone tried flipping the central piece to mount a CAL to a top rail? I'm wondering if with the Super CAL it might be a feasible option.

You will need to modify the SCAL parts to make the Mount section fit 180* from the designed position. If the desire is to mimic Elite Iron, I seriously suggest you put your money on the table and buy one. Reward the guy thsat had the idea.

I am passing on mine, but B-Ts support of this community, shooting sports and our LEO/MIL communities is worth commending. I use a bunch of their stuff, including 2 CALs, a PSR a BT10 and a couple BT28s. Always quality gear at reasonable prices.

Thank you! Honestly, the SH community is the best online group of people PERIOD!! and we sincerely appreciate your (blind) trust in our brand. The ability to pass on this deal was part of the offer, we never want people to have a B&T product they dont want. Our initial run was all spoken for, so any SH members that have declined has not been a hardship in fact somebody, somewhere is thankful!!

Edit to add- Please plan on Monday as first ship date.

So my photography foo is weak, weaker today.... (host is SAKO TRG SCAL mounted on BT21)

View attachment 7215895

View attachment 7215896

View attachment 7215897

View attachment 7215898

Height Apprx - 5.75 - 10.87, APEX is 2.6946 above these numbers NC model is apprx 7.5" from deck to top of NC mount.

You will need to modify the SCAL parts to make the Mount section fit 180* from the designed position. If the desire is to mimic Elite Iron, I seriously suggest you put your money on the table and buy one. Reward the guy thsat had the idea.

Thank you! Honestly, the SH community is the best online group of people PERIOD!! and we sincerely appreciate your (blind) trust in our brand. The ability to pass on this deal was part of the offer, we never want people to have a B&T product they dont want. Our initial run was all spoken for, so any SH members that have declined has not been a hardship in fact somebody, somewhere is thankful!!

Edit to add- Please plan on Monday as first ship date.

Thank you for sharing the pictures i can not wait to get this

This thing is a Brute! Extremely stable and robust. Thanks Kasey and B&T crew, you all knocked this one out of the ball park!

Attachments

• 6A836563-B438-4BFC-BF74-B9E410463C0C.jpeg
    6A836563-B438-4BFC-BF74-B9E410463C0C.jpeg
    717.1 KB · Views: 343
  • B3C1ABB3-54C8-4B00-A500-C075DBC0C5E9.jpeg
    B3C1ABB3-54C8-4B00-A500-C075DBC0C5E9.jpeg
    691 KB · Views: 317
Negative

I’m in no big hurry now.
My shooting trip to eastern Oregon will probably get canceled because of weather.

Thank you one and all for your support and patience. So a few were shipped Friday, more going out today and we'll continue this till all of them have been shipped. Please keep in mind that these orders are being processed through shipping along with other Daily, Dealer and Contractual orders. I'll post up here once I get an "all will be shipped by" date.

Edit to add - shipping updates should be sent once shipped!

Patiently waiting for the SCAL.
I gave payment info on Thursday, but no debit from my account yet. Does the $ get taken once it ships?

Reactions: NVScout
Patiently waiting for the SCAL.
I gave payment info on Thursday, but no debit from my account yet. Does the $ get taken once it ships?

I was wondering the same thing. I don't show a charge on my card yet or have shipping info. Not too worried about the shipping info but wanted to make sure the card was charged and went through.

Reactions: jcam
guys because we are all modern here...... there's two steps we gotta do on these, make a sales order then process through the credit card portal. (this is ONE reason why I'm not too popular when I doi this...) They are not processed at the same time you give cc details. And yes the cc details are shredded after processing. I saw a lot of SCAL going out the door yesterday and they are stacking up already today so the system is working! Thank you for your business and patience!

Card charged and B&T email sent usps label created but not in system yet, most likely will be at post office today to get in system to be able to track.
Thanks again Kasey can’t wait to see this beauty in person !

Last edited:
Mine shipped. Not gonna check to see if the card was changed, I have faith:cool:

guys because we are all modern here...... there's two steps we gotta do on these, make a sales order then process through the credit card portal. (this is ONE reason why I'm not too popular when I doi this...) They are not processed at the same time you give cc details. And yes the cc details are shredded after processing. I saw a lot of SCAL going out the door yesterday and they are stacking up already today so the system is working! Thank you for your business and patience!

Thanks Kasey.
The SCAL will arrive when it arrives. No rush. I got a CAL gen 2 that just arrived yesterday to test out.
E2D5B22C-6396-487F-8E6F-129842D09949.jpeg

Reactions: viking78
Kasey, you posted some pictures with it attached to a TRG, what are your opinions on the scal compared to the factory bipod? I currently have the factory TRG bipod and am running a cal on my tac a1 and absolutely love it. For this reason I’m considering selling my TRG bipod in order to get into the scal. My only gripe with the TRG bipod is no cant lock, otherwise the way it cradles the rifle and sits the barrel between the pivot points is one of the best I’ve seen. With your or the KRG extension to run the scal, what are your thoughts between the two? Thanks!

Kasey, you posted some pictures with it attached to a TRG, what are your opinions on the scal compared to the factory bipod? I currently have the factory TRG bipod and am running a cal on my tac a1 and absolutely love it. For this reason I’m considering selling my TRG bipod in order to get into the scal. My only gripe with the TRG bipod is no cant lock, otherwise the way it cradles the rifle and sits the barrel between the pivot points is one of the best I’ve seen. With your or the KRG extension to run the scal, what are your thoughts between the two? Thanks!
I'll comment on this, you'll have to assume Kasey has a biased opinion. I owned a TRG with the SAKO Bipod and I think you're better off with the Atlas SCAL or 5-H for sure. Both are heavier and more robust than the Sako and like you said, locking down the cant is important.

Reactions: facelessrick
I'll comment on this, you'll have to assume Kasey has a biased opinion. I owned a TRG with the SAKO Bipod and I think you're better off with the Atlas SCAL or 5-H for sure. Both are heavier and more robust than the Sako and like you said, locking down the cant is important.
That was a test for how biased he would be? other manufacturers have copied the sako bipod and improved on them, but at a healthy price point. I do think a 5H or scal would meet expectations at a much better price point. Would there be any advantages by going to a 5H over a scal? I have no experience with the 5h.

I never got an invoice but card was charged about $20 more than what's posted... shipping?

How big is this thing?

That was a test for how biased he would be? other manufacturers have copied the sako bipod and improved on them, but at a healthy price point. I do think a 5H or scal would meet expectations at a much better price point. Would there be any advantages by going to a 5H over a scal? I have no experience with the 5h.
I've only seen the 5H in person, I've never played with one. Looks like footprint, height, weight dimensions are close to the same...

I could see if the 5H cant swivel system being better than the scal as far as locking and stability. Tough to coMcLain about the cal design though one a larger throw lever lock handle is installed.

Well, I am biased however I'm also slightly fair minded.... honestly, the idea of comparing the CAL to the TRG is pretty heady stuff, I'm honored you would consider such a question as I really like the TRG bipod for the reasons you mentioned add the mounting system, and I never felt hampered by the lack of a Cant lock. It is my favorite non-Atlas bipod. However, the 45 degree leg position adds a ton of flexibility and having rubber feet makes my decision for the CAL/SCAL. Regarding the KRG extension vs ours, I have not looked at the KRG but they make top quality gear I'd trust would be up to the task.

Reactions: Quicksilver338
I never got an invoice but card was charged about $20 more than what's posted... shipping?

How big is this thing?

Yes, Domestic S&H is $16.95

There are pictures of it on this thread and I believe the measurements are posted up as well. It is a substantial bipod.

Well, I am biased however I'm also slightly fair minded.... honestly, the idea of comparing the CAL to the TRG is pretty heady stuff, I'm honored you would consider such a question as I really like the TRG bipod for the reasons you mentioned add the mounting system, and I never felt hampered by the lack of a Cant lock. It is my favorite non-Atlas bipod. However, the 45 degree leg position adds a ton of flexibility and having rubber feet makes my decision for the CAL/SCAL. Regarding the KRG extension vs ours, I have not looked at the KRG but they make top quality gear I'd trust would be up to the task.
I feel like this is a very fair comment, thank you! The ability to swap feet and add ski feet if desired is a plus to the scal. You could modify the factory bipod but will it be as good? Probably not, it’s limited to its own confines but does well within them.