• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

First, THANK YOU!!! The response on this is pretty unbelievable, I'm reminded when we first introduced the Atlas V 7..... pretty crazy and follows no business model other than, well, ours! :)

So a few things;

1. There is not an additional discount for LEO or Military, the discount offered here is better than the normal 10% and I hope this is acceptable. (Trust me, I don't need to add additional discounts to the mix as I'm already in trouble for doing this intro now. Why? Because I forgot about us doing INVENTORY on the 2nd and 3rd!!! So a little extra on everyone's plate, whats not to love?)

2.ENDS JANUARY 1, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT. IT IS OVER JANUARY 2, 2020 AT 0001.

3. We will show the new bipod on this link on Jan 2 so you know what you signed up for (it's one of my personal favorites!).

4. We will START sending emails out (first in to us will be first email out) asking you to contact us for payment details on Jan. 2nd, 2020.

5. You can change/increase your order when you call or cancel it through email.

6. We will start shipping HOPEFULLY on Jan. 3rd (depends on inventory) to those that responded first to our email.

Clear as mud?

Last edited:
We will reply confirming your email. These will ship first ordered, first shipped. No Christmas deliveries unless you live in a warm tropical climate and I'll hand deliver. Thank you!
I live close enough I can pick mine up! ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ Thanks Kasey!

• Haha
Reactions: RS14
Crazy, hope I got in on time ;-)
Timezone differences can be tricky :LOL:

THIS, Atlas TRI feet :)
Just kidding you guys, i bet you are keen as me to see the new Atlas bipod.
These few days have been feeling a very long ones, when you are waiting something new to come ;)
TT19.JPG

THIS, Atlas TRI feet
Just kidding you guys, i bet you are keen as me to see the new Atlas bipod.
These few days have been feeling a very long ones, when you are waiting something new to come ;)

Awesome photo of a really nice build. Ive been trying to decide on a bipod for about a year now. Finally decided on the Cal. Was ready to order the Cal then this post happened. So now I patiently wait. However Im working nights right now. So here I am about to go home and "try" to go to bed. Waiting for the "this is it" post and my email to come through asking for payment. I guess whenever I wake up this afternoon it will be posted and ill get to see it.

don't want to sound too anxious but i just checked.....no photos posted quite yet.

You guys totally surprised me. Thank you. I am humbled by your faith in B&T and hope the bipod you signed up for meets or exceeds your expectations. Again, you are not obligated to follow through with purchase for any reason.

Super CAL (SCAL)
Weight 21.54 ounces
Large .50 Leg Position Button
Height Appx - 5.75 - 10.87
footprint 14.75 - 19.37"
45* of CANT (Only)
5 leg positions 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180*
Lifetime (NOT big print giveth, little print take away) warranty

SCAL below as seen with CAL - Same legs as on the 5-H with Cradle design from CAL. ALL 5-H optional feet work on the SCAL

We will start emailing those on the list this AM starting with first email submitted. Please do not call us, until we contact you. We are short handed due to inventory demands so please be patient with us.

- No additional discount apply
- You can buy more than one
- We HOPE to start shipping tomorrow, but will on the Jan. 6th for sure.

1577972933038.png

You guys totally surprised me. Thank you. I am humbled by your faith in B&T and hope the bipod you signed up for meets or exceeds your expectations. Again, you are not obligated to follow through with purchase for any reason.

Super CAL (SCAL)
Weight 21.54 ounces
Large .50 Leg Position Button
Height Appx - 5.75 - 10.87
footprint 14.75 - 19.37"
45* of CANT (Only)
5 leg positions 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180*
Lifetime (NOT big print giveth, little print take away) warranty

SCAL below as seen with CAL - Same legs as on the 5-H with Cradle design from CAL. ALL 5-H optional feet work on the SCAL

We will start emailing those on the list this AM starting with first email submitted. Please do not call us, until we contact you. We are short handed due to inventory demands so please be patient with us.

- No additional discount apply
- You can buy more than one
- We HOPE to start shipping tomorrow, but will on the Jan. 6th for sure.

View attachment 7214831
Pretty much what I thought it would be.
:)

Nice!! Glad I waited for my next bipod purchase! This looks like it will fit my needs perfectly

Is this meant for bigger rifles or was there a enough people that though the CAL was a little small and wanted a bigger one?