• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New bling from KRG

One question: what torque should I apply to the bolts that hold the forend together and hold it onto the backbone?

Thank you for your post, that says good things about your character. We've all done something similar but not everyone owns up to it.
Regarding the screws for the forend, 20 in-lbs should do. I go a little higher on the ones that go into the aluminum backbone. When you do put those screws in, it helps to tilt the forend down as much as possible so that the tip of the forend is further away from the barrel and that will help with the flex.

I sent you a PM about another thing.

Thank you for your business.
Justin

Would you say the palm swell is close to your large or small swell on the xray/w3?

I think they said it is in the middle. I saw it in one of the posts. Just scroll up you should be able to find it.

Is this grip ambi or just a right hand swell? Any pictures of the left side?

Looks awesome KRG, really like this idea, would like to see a more rounded forend, but I'm sure it works great on flat surfaces.

Is anyone else having issues waiting for this stock to ship? I'm itching for it....

I haven't checked their site, can you preorder or just wait until they are released?

Hey guys, glad to hear you're excited. We think that it will be worth the wait.

The grip and ergo's are all ambi. So apart from the cheekpiece clamp screw being on the right side, shooting it weak-hand/lefty is the same.

Thanks guys,
Justin

will the tikka version be offered in sako green? Also, will you offer any instructions on altering the TRG mag catch where it can accept the ctr mags?
thanks

Hey guys, glad to hear you're excited. We think that it will be worth the wait.

The grip and ergo's are all ambi. So apart from the cheekpiece clamp screw being on the right side, shooting it weak-hand/lefty is the same.

Thanks guys,
Justin

Anything that the guys at KRG are offering is worth the wait... worth buying right now... or worth dreaming about!

Glad to know that they are still making the best chassis in the business!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Anything that the guys at KRG are offering is worth the wait... worth buying right now... or worth dreaming about!

Glad to know that they are still making the best chassis in the business!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Thank you Sirhr! We definitely put a lot of thought and effort into these.

2guard- We are considering a Sako Green version for both Rem and Tikka. Our TRG mag catch should work fine with the CTR mags but I'm not positive on that one. The CTR mags are as far as I know a clone of the TRG mag just with a molded baseplate. However those mags won't fit in our chassis as the chassis are set up for AICS mags.

jda-The long action will be just a bit behind the SA and T3. It will be like the X-ray and actually be a W-3 front half with a Bravo rear half.

Thanks guys,
Justin

Any love on the horizon for Howa fans? Can we look forward to anything at SHOT?

Any love on the horizon for Howa fans? Can we look forward to anything at SHOT?

ThRWWFJ.png

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ThRWWFJ.png"}[/IMG2]
Kool-Aid+Man.jpg

I know I may be asking too much but how about that brown and Sako green (or plain OD or Ranger green) in addition to black?

Last edited:
Well the cat is out on the Howa version. That rifle shown in a pre-production version. Some details have yet to be finalized but most likely the final version will be a full Bravo chassis while the one shown is a 180-X front with a Bravo Rear. The gist is that the production version will have the full length aluminum backbone like the Rem and Tikka chassis. The FDE will be offered but Sako Green is unknown at this time. Thank you guys,
Justin

Well the cat is out on the Howa version. That rifle shown in a pre-production version. Some details have yet to be finalized but most likely the final version will be a full Bravo chassis while the one shown is a 180-X front with a Bravo Rear. The gist is that the production version will have the full length aluminum backbone like the Rem and Tikka chassis. The FDE will be offered but Sako Green is unknown at this time. Thank you guys,
Justin

Out-effing-standing

Any chance the price on the LA stock will come down when they do come out? They currently list for $99,999 on your site. ;)

m6z-There is hope for the mini action but right now it's just hope, nothing concrete.

308pirate-Thank you, we're excited about the chassis and the OEM deal

ersIII- The funny things is that we had done that for our Whiskey-3 a few years ago when we were just getting them back in stock but not ready to open up full ordering and a guy actually paid 10k. Now we didn't actually go through with the final charge on his card of course but the 9,999 didn't stop him from ordering. That's why we added an extra 9 to the Bravo.

The real Rem LA price has not been finalized so that's why we don't have the real price. That should happen in the coming weeks. Thank you guys!
Justin

When will the ordering be opened online for the Bravo?

We're still looking at 24Nov for Bravo ordering.

Sorry no sign up yet for the Howa mini though.

Justin

Thanks for the update. I take it we can just check back on your site for when the orders open up? My birthday is coming up this weekend and I know what I'll be getting myself this year. Looks awesome.

Will the Howa Bravo be available direct from KRG?

if anyone is looking to dump the latest gen xray (i think gen2) for remmy short action, let me know.

Hey guys, we do plan to turn on ordering on the website on the 24th still, the LA will not be available then but will be sometime after, hopefully before Christmas.

Regarding the Howa Bravo, we don't know if it will be available direct from us or from Legacy/Howa just yet but it will be available somehow as a separate component.

Thanks guys,
Justin

Will the Bravo accept the KRG spigot mount up front? I've a 700 26" action that I want to use and like having the bipod a bit further forward.

In my travels( I mean there literature) thats an affirmative. I could be wrong and It wouldn't be the first time!
I'm looking foreword to purchasing a spigot myself.

That is true, it will accept the Spigot Mount. It takes most of the stuff that the other chassis will take but not everything. It will not take the INVR (Night vision rail) that fits in the barrel channel but it will take the NVMC kit that goes on the spigot mount. We have the Arca Spigot and regular Spigot available now.
Thank you,
Justin

I'm going to order one, but I'm not in a rush... so I am *really* *really* hoping you release a Sako Green version for the T3. :D

I'm going to order one, but I'm not in a rush... so I am *really* *really* hoping you release a Sako Green version for the T3. :D

Right now it's looking like Sako Green will happen but that's not a definite and it would be after the new year, lot's of things have to fall into place but at this point we're planning on offering them.
Justin

8541 Tactical just posted a video of the Bravo. Not mounted yet, just some fingering and going over the stock.

I really need a Bravo chassis for my Remington 700 police Long action.

Justin, is the recoil pad adjustable in height on the Bravo?

will the whiskey3 forend work withe bravo? the backbone, i think is what you call it, is the same as the whiskey3 and xray, correct?

edit to ad:
what mounting QD cups? are there areas for that?

Last edited:
will the whiskey3 forend work withe bravo? the backbone, i think is what you call it, is the same as the whiskey3 and xray, correct?

edit to ad:
what mounting QD cups? are there areas for that?

I'm pretty sure I saw pockets for cups on the upper rear corners of the stock plus there's M-LOK slots (where you can hook up M-LOK QD sockets) on both sides at the front of the forearm.

Guys, I sent an email to KRG asking about flush cups and whether a pic rail came with the chassis. Here's what they said:

Hello Sir!
The Bravo Chassis will ship with an L2 pic rail section that can be used to mount the Atlas bipod. It will also come with one QD Cup to be used on the rear of the chassis, behind the cheekpiece. If you’d like to run two, we’d recommend picking up one of Magpul’s as they are a bit deeper and can accommodate the hex nut. For the front QD point, we recommend this one from Magpul - https://www.magpul.com/products/m-lok-qd-sling-mount. We will offer it for sale at some point, but probably not in time for the Bravo release.

Thanks again!

KRG

Hey guys,,
Here's some more info:
-The Bravo cheekpiece does not adjust vertically as it comes. It has the spacer LOP system and comes with 3 spacers. We will have our Tool-Less Buttpad Height kit for the Bravo ready soon, possibly by the time the Bravo is ready to ship. The link that .308 Pirate sent is the place to get those.

-The W-3 forend as well as the current X-ray forend will fit on a Bravo. The backbone is not exactly the same but similar enough so that most everything fits apart from the INVR. The spigot, ambi QD sling mount, etc all fit.

-The Bravo has a spot at the rear for a QD cup, behind the cheekpiece. It will come with a QD cup that you can put on either side. For the front you'll need to pick up an MLok QD mount, our Ambi QD sling mount, or you can mount our QD plate on the bottom where the bipod normally goes.

-For long actions we're looking at 2-3 weeks after initial release (24Nov) as long as no issues creep up. We don't currently have pricing but it will be a bit more than the short action and probably similar to the T3 version. As with the long action X-ray, the long action Bravo will have the full Whiskey-3 front end so the mounting is a bit different.

Thank you,
Justin

Hey guys,,
Here's some more info:
-The Bravo cheekpiece (did you mean buttpad?) does not adjust vertically as it comes. It has the spacer LOP system and comes with 3 spacers. We will have our Tool-Less Buttpad Height kit for the Bravo ready soon, possibly by the time the Bravo is ready to ship. The link that .308 Pirate sent is the place to get those.

-The W-3 forend as well as the current X-ray forend will fit on a Bravo. The backbone is not exactly the same but similar enough so that most everything fits apart from the INVR. The spigot, ambi QD sling mount, etc all fit.

-The Bravo has a spot at the rear for a QD cup, behind the cheekpiece. It will come with a QD cup that you can put on either side. For the front you'll need to pick up an MLok QD mount, our Ambi QD sling mount, or you can mount our QD plate on the bottom where the bipod normally goes.

-For long actions we're looking at 2-3 weeks after initial release (24Nov) as long as no issues creep up. We don't currently have pricing but it will be a bit more than the short action and probably similar to the T3 version. As with the long action X-ray, the long action Bravo will have the full Whiskey-3 front end so the mounting is a bit different.

Thank you,
Justin

can you clarify something? you say the cheekpeice doesn't adjust vertically, did you mean buttpad? the mail call monday video shows the cheek piece adjusting vertically. or maybe i'm misunderstanding something.

can you clarify something? you say the cheekpeice doesn't adjust vertically, did you mean buttpad? the mail call monday video shows the cheek piece adjusting vertically. or maybe i'm misunderstanding something.

Yes, he meant buttpad. It's obvious the cheekpiece adjusts up and down and that he mistyped. One look at the thing on KRG's website would make that clear.

Yes, he meant buttpad. It's obvious the cheekpiece adjusts up and down and that he mistyped. One look at the thing on KRG's website would make that clear.

I would like some clarification on that as well. I did look at the web site. It said adjustable for 1" of up/down range.

Also, In 8541's video said the removable butt hook piece was additional cost? Like you need to purchase something to make it work?

Ya never know. It wouldn't be the first time a manufacturer deleted an option on the production run vs what the website shows or what has been sent out for preliminary review.