• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New can from silencerco

JFC I’ve never even seen a DDC can in real life and didn’t know they fucking existed until today when I was looking for scythe comps.

I try really hard to listen to you each time but your middle school mean girl bullshit is legit insane
Get harassed by everyone on here and dogpiled for no reason for a few years, and then see how your attitude on here gets. I tried to be nice for years. Then folks kept on, and kept on, and kept on pushing my buttons. Now I don't GAF what they think.

The only Ultra 5 I’ve seen was on a 16” 6.5prc and it was rough lol. But honestly as far as competitor for the weight class the only one that stands out to me is the Alaskan Ti. I wouldn’t want to go any shorter than what it is. With a 419 Ti mount and adapter you’re looking at an entire package on the end of the barrel at 10.2oz with moderate suppression (allegedly) and recoil reduction. I’m not sure there is anything in the same realm spec wise. It’ll be going on my 7SS

As for the KGM stuff i hope my R30 is solid. Picked it up for $450 last year since they were liquidating.

The Dominus CB will tame these big magnum hunting rifles. And then you get the added benefit of of being LMT MWS or 308AR capable outside of hunting season.

For me size is more important than 2oz
To each their own. This is niche for me. My mws is a pig. Which is why the surefire 762ss is going on it. My 7SS however I’ve been trimming as much as i can. The lighter the better. This would be strictly for hunting in my use.

Reactions: reubenski
Pardon the off-topic, but sweet rifle…is that a McMillian HTG/M40A1 stock?

I have a favorite stock/rifle ideas folder on my phone (like most of us prob do) and I think that’s the same stock as the one below?
5E4C1282-4D1C-46AE-A361-B0CBD8A152CB.jpeg

Have you gotten a chance to check it out?
Ya, put a few rounds through it too. Just havent had time to really check it out.

The advertised weight is 7.3 oz. Turns out thats without the DT mount. Sounds about like my U7 gen 2.

I’ll have more to post soon. Looks like its well made.

Reactions: JR1200W3
Ya, put a few rounds through it too. Just havent had time to really check it out.

The advertised weight is 7.3 oz. Turns out thats without the DT mount. Sounds about like my U7 gen 2.

I’ll have more to post soon. Looks like its well made.
Looking forward to it, thanks

Reactions: Supersubes
The advertised weight is 7.3 oz. Turns out thats without the DT mount.
So it's really 9oz to mount it on a rifle? Is that with or without the brake? DT adapter and no brake still about 7-8oz?

@Rimfire Jesus

Shot a 10 through it again today with some leftover load development rounds.

The impacts on the dots are using the U7/30 gen 2. The 5 shot group is the scythe. No sight adjustments. Edit: I used a Ti area 419 adapter to shoot these. I dont DT anything.

IMG_0416.jpeg

Scythe
IMG_0417.jpeg

Weirdly after putting the rounds through it, it appears to have lost .2 oz. Configured as delivered with the DT mount and anchor brake. Good looking can. The laser welds are pristine. Still basically indistinguishable from my U7 sound wise.
IMG_0415.jpeg

Last edited:
@Rimfire Jesus

The impacts on the dots are using the U7/30 gen 2. The 5 shot group is the scythe. No sight adjustments. Edit: I used a Ti area 419 adapter to shoot these. I dont DT anything.

View attachment 8252754

Scythe
View attachment 8252755

Weirdly after putting the rounds through it, it appears to have lost .2 oz. Configured as delivered with the DT mount and anchor brake. Good looking can. The laser welds are pristine. Still basically indistinguishable from my U7 sound wise.
View attachment 8252756
Pretty soon the thing will levitate your whole rifle!

Seriously, thanks for sharing.

@Rimfire Jesus

View attachment 8252754

Scythe
View attachment 8252755

View attachment 8252756
If it is on par with a U7 Gen2(suppression wise), that is pretty decent for a lightweight hunting suppressor.

Sounds like the difference between this and the U7 is .8" and 1 oz.