• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New in box GUAWIN Bore Sight Kit, Green IIIA Boresighter with Magnetic Connection, Scratch Proof, Green for Sighting Scopes $39.00

artofthepoint

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2022
OHIO

GUAWIN Bore Sight Kit, Green IIIA Boresighter with Magnetic Connection, Scratch Proof, Green for Sighting Scopes, Gunsmithing and Maintenance in Shooting,3 mW​

Never used - just been siting on a shelf $39.00 shipped and insured to lower 48- Seems well built and bright, I just checked to make sure it functioned.

Paypal FF - No notes / Discreate includes shipping and insurance to Lower 48 states ONLY- No Trades & Price is not negotiable​

If you want it please post below and send me an Im. I don't consider items I list sold until I get a firm (its sold or I will take it Thank you for looking.

From manufacture
  • Magnetic Connection- Easily attached to the muzzle of any steel barrel, without any adapters. Unlike other bore sights on the market,GUAWIN bore sighter requires no push into the barrel to avoid damaging the barrel.
  • Widely Compatible- Will fit any rifle or pistol that has a metal barrel, fit any caliber. GUAWIN bore sighter provide you with excellent accuracy in the preliminary sighting in of your rifle.
  • Highly Visible- This green laser boresighter is highly visible,which reach 100 yards even during the daylight! Provide with precise long distance sighting, whatever any weather conditions.The reflective target stickers included enhance the visibility of laser when sighting. You can also easily rotate it without affecting its accuracy.
  • Quality Upgraded: Our laser is built out of highly durable aviation aluminum, soft rubber and powerful magnets. A next-generation circuit board also prevents possible malfunctions. The concentric circles on the tail magnet help to accurately determine the center position of the barrel. These high powered magnets also keep it secure and in place, never letting it drop out.
  • Easy to Use: First, simply put the battery in the laser sight and press the bottom silicone button to turn the laser on. Then, place the magnet cap carefully against the edge of the muzzle. Next, slowly rotate it around in order to get the tightest fit against the end of the muzzle. By utilizing a strong AAA battery, the green laser has a running time of about 40hours, which is twice as long as competitor products.

Attachments

• IMG_2396.jpg
    IMG_2396.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2397.jpg
    IMG_2397.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 61bRU2XkziL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    61bRU2XkziL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 71iB96Nhn-L._AC_SX679_.jpg
    71iB96Nhn-L._AC_SX679_.jpg