• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Member from Georgia

JKFlyfish

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2018
Georgia
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Georgia and I'm just getting into long range precision rifle shooting. I actually got really interested in it in 2011 and during that time I bought a Remington 700 AAC-SD and slapped a SWFA 10x42 mil-quad on it. I also have a 20 MOA weaver base with TPS rings and a Harris swivel bipod - a very basic setup. After I bought all of it, I had to take my attention away from it for a number of years. Never shot the rifle, not even once. I still have the rifle and I developed a renewed interest. So here I am just now getting into it a few years later. I'm looking to learn a ton, develop my skills, and upgrade my rifle (or parts of it). Thanks y'all!

Welcome from upstate SC and a member of Elbert County Gun Club in Elberton GA.

That looks like a beautiful club. I know where it is, but I've never been. I would be interested in joing a club if there was one within an hour or so of where I live. I am in the Suwanee, Buford, Sugar Hill area. Georgia Gun Club has a 100 yard indoor rifle range and they are close, but I'm not aware of many others that are close.

That looks like a beautiful club. I know where it is, but I've never been. I would be interested in joing a club if there was one within an hour or so of where I live. I am in the Suwanee, Buford, Sugar Hill area. Georgia Gun Club has a 100 yard indoor rifle range and they are close, but I'm not aware of many others that are close.

GunSite Hills in Lexington GA goes out to about 700. No memberships but I think the daily range fee is $25.

Reactions: JKFlyfish
GunSite Hills in Lexington GA goes out to about 700. No memberships but I think the daily range fee is $25.

Howland,

Great information. That sounds great, I found their website and I'm going to make my way out there. It's about an hour and a half from me. Not too bad.

Reactions: Howland