• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from SC...sorta

Lange Carabine

Jesucristo es el Senor
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Not of this world
Greetings from SC,
I actually registered here years ago and then forgot about it when my computer crashed shortly there after. Was mildly surprised to discover my account still active when i attempted to register again today.
Lots of changes in 9 years.
Shooting fell by the wayside after a nasty back injury in 2013 and a lengthy recovery afterward.
Got fat and out of shape and my shooting skills deteriorated to the point where it was a challenge to even kill a deer at more than 100 yards.
Spent the last 6 mos getting back in shape and built a makeshift range so I can hopefully get back to where I was before being laid up.
Got a long row to hoe....

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Welcome returning Brother from Middle Georgia. I blew the right knee and shoulder massively in 2016 and am just now returning to the fold myself. Got a couple new rifles to get ready and tightened up. Root around the new site like I am getting into again. Lots of new articles and training to enjoy. Glad to have ya back at it !!