• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New product reveal pending, are you in?

Well you seem to be past 40 but I'm in if there is room. I'm in for something 3gun related.

Hopefully he ups the production run a bit! He said "around 100." I don't think he expected this kind of response since he said this will go until the 12th in his post.

I'm in. What next? I guess we'll know Saturday?...

Kasey, "I think you are going to need a bigger boat."

I'm guessing you didn't expect that big of a bite. Great to see so many guys willing to put up cash without even knowing what the product is. If that isn't a hell of a compliment for a business, I don't know what is.

My disposable income isn't that great with the new baby, so I'll add some marketing and just keep rocking my B&T T-Shirt you sent me years ago, it's still in the every week rotation. Pumped to see what you come out with man.

Count me in! It could be a red T-shirt and it would kick ass!

Curiosity has me in as long as I don't have to recruit five more people to sell five more and so on. :)

Admiral_Ackbar_Its_A_Trap.jpg

Jumping in regardless.

Last edited:
150.00 $ How can a guy go wrong. I am in where and when do you want the funds. Christmas in September

I'm in. Sure hope crop control is a way of saying shooting on depredation permits. Hope it is not some form of herbicide. :)