• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW PRODUCT: VIPERSKINS Pistol Grip AICS Skins

Re: NEW PRODUCT: VIPERSKINS Pistol Grip AICS Skins

Will Victor Company have a booth at SHOT with the Viperskins??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robertsma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you get those multi-cam skins at? Those look great on that rifle and would like to get a pair. </div></div>

Direct from Victor Co. It's an option when ordering.

Hi can anyone know where I can buy cheek thumb screws for my AI that ship to Australai . ? Or are will to ship me a set ?

Just got mine today, really like the look and feel of them over the factory skins. Can't wait to go shoot the gun, unfortunately it's snowing at the moment.
DSC_2831.jpg

Also I'd like to compliment Victor companies customer service. I received a black set for Christmas and asked Michael if I could trade them in on FDEs, he said sure just send them back, they got my new ones in the mail the same day they received my old ones. Thanks!

Hey Michael, I heard through the grapevine that there are some new green Viperskins! Any chance of seeing what they look like?

Thanks!
NdG

Here are some pics of our ARMY GREEN Viperskins. This color green is a bit hard to photograph the exact color.. it's somewhere between a foliage ACR green and gray. Very cool imo. It's also US Military certified for use.

1-8.jpg

2-7.jpg

5-4.jpg

8-3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lapualapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi can anyone know where I can buy cheek thumb screws for my AI that ship to Australai . ? Or are will to ship me a set ? </div></div>

We have them in stock and ship to Oz.

Is there an eta for the new cheek pieces?

I just check the Victor Company website and they list AI/AW-left hand-short action- green stocks as now in stock. I just placed my order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just check the Victor Company website and they list AI/AW-left hand-short action- green stocks as now in stock. I just placed my order. </div></div>

I'm so sorry, we do not have the Green LH AWs in stock right now... only FDE. The green's sold out immediately.

Will there be another production of OD Green skins?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will there be another production of OD Green skins? </div></div>

We haven't made OD yet-- but we have new colors coming soon!

If I want to get the butt stock working with built in AI monopod - is it just a matter of removing enough material from the bottom of the butt and something that can be done by me?

Are you going to make skins with no pistol grip after the ban.

Do the viperskins weigh less than the original skins that come on the AICS 1.5?

If anyone wants the thicker handgrip, i will trade them for the original. This one is in perfect shape, but just a hair too big of swell for me!! Please send me a pm if interested!

Edit: I am only looking to trade the black grip that is attached by 4 screws on the pistol grip itself.. not looking to trade my Viperskins for originals... Only the black rubber grip!!!

StanwoodSpartan, I sent you a PM.

I want a set of green 1.5 chassis for rem700 sa. Are they still available? Any direction of where I could score some. Color isn’t really that important.