• Mar 27, 2020
    Is “PRS” the new “Military Grade”? 🤣

Hennig

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 28, 2011
    QLD, Australia
    www.instagram.com
    Can I ask what were the few things about the chassis that you saw as a negative?
    PS I know your rep in Aus, so no proof needed here! Lol

As I said, little things. I use my trigger hand index finger to drop mags when Im in a hurry, and I found it a challenge to do repeatedly on the SICS. Mag latch is quite small and stiff. Im not a real fan of the pure vertica thumb position that youre forced to use if you go for a thumb over grip, and the hinge itself impedes the ideal thumbrest location. I also didnt really like how janky the LOP feels when adjusting it. It locks up great though. Bag rider is a tad strange looking too hah.

I do love the threaded mag latch pins, adjustable folder tension, machining quality, cheekpiece, and pretty much everything else about it.

C8621F45-732E-4948-BECF-FBC467AABEBC.jpeg

munch520

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 9, 2012
    Bag rider definitely looks weird. I like how far forward it comes though, I can get rearward pressure on it while maintaining a "square" position to the gun with my forearm. I like that.

52393252996_7e97e2eef7_b.jpg

Reactions: ZeroTrace

slkzic

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Oct 27, 2010
    Maine
    Anyone know if a ARC Nucleus SA would drop in? I understand Spuhr has 2 separate 700 SA chassis.
    Thanks

Pete B

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 1, 2017
    Australia
    Gentleman, out of interest can anyone tell me when the grip is fully forward, how close to the rear action screw is it?
    Appreciated
    Pete