• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New toy

Am180man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2008
Missouri
After a loooong wait I finally received the upper for my AR-10 lower. Built by Dale Pohling at Elite Iron, the upper consists of a Broughton barrel, Armalite Super SASS adjustable gas block, and a PRI carbon fiber rail system. The lower is an Armalite AR-10 with Magpul PRS stock and Rock River Arms match trigger.

The suppressor is one of Dale's SERE suppressors, which is an over the barrel reflex design. Adds only about 6" length to the end of the barrel. Also fitted with a custom brake designed for the suppressor. Dale did the barrel work, and based off of feedback for a series of barrels he did for an agency, I have nothing but the highest of expectations.

Waiting on glass right now...hopefully not too long, but I couldn't wait to post a pic.

Steve

P.S. Dale will NOT be producing these suppressors as he told me they are extremely labor intensive with having to fit to barrel. He came up with a new system that is somewhat of a compromise in his new Bravo SD line (link below).

http://eliteiron.net/elite-iron-suppressors-page2_A.html

seresuppressor.jpg

Re: New toy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm not a fan of that trigger guard, other than that looks very snipery </div></div>

It's one of Knights older designs. I thought it imparts a unique look to the platform...to each his own, eh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 07zx6r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats a good looking rifle.. i like the textured stripes on the suppressor..very clean look </div></div>

Elite makes his cans that way for operators to be able to quickly distinguish which end is which in darkness as well as providing a a better grip area when installing and removing the suppressor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cruze5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">beautiful rifle..

when did Sierra start making a 176 grain projectile? </div></div>

I'd call that a typo...there are a couple of others on the site as well....