• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New training rifle finished, pics up!

exhogflyer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
Near Albany, NY, USA
Ok guys, here it is after about a year of building.It's a Remington 541T heavy barrel,Loopy 4.5-14x40,Manners MC4 that was custom fitted by the man himself, and oversize bolt handle.Initial shooting has netted holes touching at 50 and 75 yds.Will be stretching it out further when I get the time, but so far this thing ROCKS and was worth every penny ( yeah, lots)and all the wait.
DSC00548.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

Re: New training rifle finished, pics up!

Very nice INDEED!! Looks great and your results seem very promising. CONGRATS!!

What did the stock w/ custom inletting run you? More importantly is it now a standard inletting? I've got a 540 and a 581 that are up for just such a stock.

Cheers,

Doc

Looks great. I am dying to put one together for myself but have another project going that should (fingers crossed) be finished and paid for within a month. Then have to rebuild my fun stash before I can get one.

Jealous - that's me.