• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New US Army Recruiting Video - No Diversity --> We're definitely going to war

I hope anyone who is "not diversity" is smart enough to avoid joining the military.

It's time to refuse to be the cannon fodder for the NWO after the military and the government have been actively vilifying and persecuting and taunting all "not minority" types and trying to purge them out.

1699472051969.png

As soon as a couple ships in the Med eat some Harpoons all will be forgotten and forgiven.

All here will be screaming for war and we’ll be seeing plenty of dead Arkansas white boys.

Never mind the fact that the ordnance will have been supplied to Ukraine thru the U.S. and U.K.

As soon as a couple ships in the Med eat some Harpoons all will be forgotten and forgiven.

All here will be screaming for war and we’ll be seeing plenty of dead Arkansas white boys.

Never mind the fact that the ordnance will have been supplied to Ukraine thru the U.S. and U.K.

Hell yes, I will back it .... if it is war with Israel....... or the Ukrine. Both would be nice.

I do not think so - the generation that served after 9/11 is retired or out. Ever since Obama - the US military has been more concerned with diversity, etc. versus Readiness. The young men and women see it and are not enlisting. Big Army keeps missing their recruiting numbers and keep quietly reducing the size of the Active Army to hide their inability to fill the ranks. The Army National Gurad has become a temp agency - deploying every few years in peace.

I do not think so - the generation that served after 9/11 is retired or out. Ever since Obama - the US military has been more concerned with diversity, etc. versus Readiness. The young men and women see it and are not enlisting. Big Army keeps missing their recruiting numbers and keep quietly reducing the size of the Active Army to hide their inability to fill the ranks. The Army National Gurad has become a temp agency - deploying every few years in peace.
The rifle markmanship and physical fitness standards of the current military is like something out of a John Candy or Animal House movie.

Perhaps the Army has finally realized that an effective fighting force can't be built out of the mentally ill and physically weak. Or maybe the powers that be are planning on using the next war to kill off a whole bunch of straight white men to accelerate the process of turning American into a "better and more diverse" shithole.

Only time will tell.

Video is total BS. NO f-n way you could ever hear commands that clearly especially when in flight on a Chinook. Staged BS.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I never had a problem being heard as jumpmaster. That's what the hand and arm signals are for if you're at the back of the stick. Here's the video they should use if they want to get recruits. I still get an adrenaline rush just watching this. Only thing better is jumping at night into a foreign land. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Perhaps the Army has finally realized that an effective fighting force can't be built out of the mentally ill and physically weak. Or maybe the powers that be are planning on using the next war to kill off a whole bunch of straight white men to accelerate the process of turning American into a "better and more diverse" shithole.

Only time will tell.

The Army knows that.

The problem is it allowed it.

@buffalowinter : Much respect to you for sure from this 5 jump chump (all night jumps too! ;);))
The biggest difference in your video, and the Army presented video (supposed to be out of a Chinook) is the transmission noise (whine) in the cabin on a Chinook. The section of the video of the JM yelling is done on the ground without the aircraft running purely because you get WAY too much background noise (transmission whine) inside on an inflight Chinook.

If you think about it and how low all the branches are, even the Coast Guard is pulling out of areas that are not too busy. Closing offices and moving assets. IIRC the article said it might take up to 40 min for a rescue at sea. They have no people.

Personally I think this is just the first in a new line of ad's just like this. I would not be shocked if they bring back the USMC dragon and knight ad.

What I hope, and I just can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth, that these ads fall on deaf ears. The OMG going to war, well perhaps, what little military we have is tossing rocks at each other in Poland. And that ain't much. The few smart ones know that. Given it takes a bit of time to go from an 18yr old video gamer to anything useful they know the short spot they are in. I really think they figured well we will put all the mentally ill people pushing papers and have all the straight white people get shot at. But for some reason the straight people did not take the bait. So here we are.

Let it burn. My son took the USMC tests when he was still in high school, at 16 he scored in the 80% range and would be in. This was when they did the career day type things. He ran the fitness course, after we signed a waver, he was 100% ready to go and be a door kicker. He talked to his old man, talked to a buddy of his old man who was a bit of a big shot Lt. Col, and his great uncle, a Vietnam vet that was one of the first 400 into vietnam in 1962. We did not try to talk him out of it, just told him what he could expect from each of our very different times and "jobs". Still ready to go. This was about 10 years ago.

Then what happens to young men happens to young men, first his brain fell clean out of his head, then he discovered pussy. Totally changed where he was going.

I think we all are quite happy he did not go in.

Shame what happened to my country.

What is that song, walking on the fightin side of me, no not really anymore, sorry to say I just don't care.

Unintended consequences of the last 3 years of hearing “Wypipo bad!” are rearing their ugly head.

I’ve spoken on it before, but the powers that be thought they could replace the healthy straight conservative wypipo with more diversity.

Lol at them because that diversity can’t pass the ASVAB and come with felony rap sheets. That’s literally been the story of 6th district recruiting since forever.

When you see these videos, Facebook, etc. - watch for combat patches, CIBs, CABs, and so on. Not many left. I do not know about other services but Army turns over every few years with first term Soldiers leaving and new recruits coming in. In a few years, all the Combat vet NCOs and Officers from Iraq and Afg will be gone.

Reactions: Redlion and BCP
Just start drafting the women... especially the trans ones... the bull dykes and the feminazis.

They want equality, they can be equal cannon fodder. I'd turn them loose in the first battles and let them see how their safe spaces work.

While keeping our warriors in reserve to fight after the first few disasterous 'learning' battles. Which we always fight. And lose badly. Let the wokies fight it. They wanted these wars... And no more mean Tweets!

Feed the woke into the meat grinder. Start the draft by calling up every single Ivy League Undergrad. And give waivers for critical 'home front' workers. Electricians, plumbers, AC repair, mechanics, carpenters... anyone with a trade these days is a critical infrastructure worker (precedent set during made-up pandemic.) Sanskrit majors and feminist interpretive dance students are what you call... cannon fodder. So serve them up!

Cheers,

Sirhr

@buffalowinter : Much respect to you for sure from this 5 jump chump (all night jumps too! ;);))
The biggest difference in your video, and the Army presented video (supposed to be out of a Chinook) is the transmission noise (whine) in the cabin on a Chinook. The section of the video of the JM yelling is done on the ground without the aircraft running purely because you get WAY too much background noise (transmission whine) inside on an inflight Chinook.
You and I definitely did not go to the same jump school! I didn't have a night jump until I got to Ft. Lewis.

We were told that there used to be a night jump during jump school, long before I went in 85. Hell, my 'night jump' in training was at about 1400, our 2nd jump on Wednesday.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
You and I definitely did not go to the same jump school! I didn't have a night jump until I got to Ft. Lewis.

We were told that there used to be a night jump during jump school, long before I went in 85. Hell, my 'night jump' in training was at about 1400, our 2nd jump on Wednesday.
"Night Jump" = eyes closed, common joke

Or maybe the powers that be are planning on using the next war to kill off a whole bunch of straight white men to accelerate the process of turning American into a "better and more diverse" shithole.

Only time will tell.

If you take the time to actually listen to and read the statements the global elites have been putting out, it's exactly that.

Most won't believe it even if the NWO spokestooges are openly telling them to their face that they are about to be liquidated.

When you are taking the world back to the Feudal era, you can't have too many people or people that genetically/culturally want freedom, rights and independence. You need a smaller quantity of serf minded slaves.

I'm honestly surprised we haven't had an "incident" like the gulf of whatever it was in Vietnam. Get the Ukrainians to lob a couple rusty old Russian missiles at some random US destroyer.
I think .mil knows that there would be no large patriotic rush to the recruiting stations. Political dipshits would likely face severe backlash for putting the service members in the position to get killed in the first place.

A draft would have to be enacted, and very few would answer their summons. Your youngest millennials are 27 and a mixed bag of whether or not they would show up.

Gen-z would tell the .mil/.gov to go fuck itself and then shit on a cop car. This is what happens when you tell an entire generation that your country is shit and needs to apologize to the world all the time.

People don’t think creating America haters at indoctrination centers be like it is, but it do.

It definitely gets loud, especially with all the rock music blaring from the speakers.;)

sf1.jpg

Last edited:
I think .mil knows that there would be no large patriotic rush to the recruiting stations. Political dipshits would likely face severe backlash for putting the service members in the position to get killed in the first place.

A draft would have to be enacted, and very few would answer their summons. Your youngest millennials are 27 and a mixed bag of whether or not they would show up.

Gen-z would tell the .mil/.gov to go fuck itself and then shit on a cop car. This is what happens when you tell an entire generation that your country is shit and needs to apologize to the world all the time.

People don’t think creating America haters at indoctrination centers be like it is, but it do.

Somebody wants to start a draft to force decent young men to die for the glory of the NWO and the Global Elite?

I can guarantee it's not going to go according to plan and a lot of very decent folks will be happy to take up arms and kill those trying to kidnap and enslave people. They will be treated like the Nazi scum they are, regardless of if they give the orders or if they are the uniform hangers "just following orders".

There will of course be some stupid cucks blathering on about "draft is good" and "just obey and die for the NWO because it's your duty" or some such tripe. Of course none of those will be the ones actually going to die and be eliminated for the betterment of the Global Elites... As always they will want some other (probably young) folks to be enslaved and killed by the NWO for the "glory of the military". Just look at the Ukraine and their snatch and grab teams as they run out of people to die for the "big guy's" 10% cut...

Reactions: Steel+Killer

Only time will tell.
This
kill off a whole bunch of straight white men to accelerate the process

Just start drafting the women... especially the trans ones... the bull dykes and the feminazis.

They want equality, they can be equal cannon fodder. I'd turn them loose in the first battles and let them see how their safe spaces work.

While keeping our warriors in reserve to fight after the first few disasterous 'learning' battles. Which we always fight. And lose badly. Let the wokies fight it. They wanted these wars... And no more mean Tweets!

Feed the woke into the meat grinder. Start the draft by calling up every single Ivy League Undergrad. And give waivers for critical 'home front' workers. Electricians, plumbers, AC repair, mechanics, carpenters... anyone with a trade these days is a critical infrastructure worker (precedent set during made-up pandemic.) Sanskrit majors and feminist interpretive dance students are what you call... cannon fodder. So serve them up!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I like your last paragraph, makes perfect sense

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Somebody wants to start a draft to force decent young men to die for the glory of the NWO and the Global Elite?

I can guarantee it's not going to go according to plan and a lot of very decent folks will be happy to take up arms and kill those trying to kidnap and enslave people. They will be treated like the Nazi scum they are, regardless of if they give the orders or if they are the uniform hangers "just following orders".

There will of course be some stupid cucks blathering on about "draft is good" and "just obey and die for the NWO because it's your duty" or some such tripe. Of course none of those will be the ones actually going to die and be eliminated for the betterment of the Global Elites... As always they will want some other (probably young) folks to be enslaved and killed by the NWO for the "glory of the military". Just look at the Ukraine and their snatch and grab teams as they run out of people to die for the "big guy's" 10% cut...
I believe the Russian/ukraine dumpster fire was the elite’s first plan to create a mass die off, and take the heat off of global leaders over failed policies.

However, no matter how many influencers, Hollywood fags, or politicians they got to put ukraine flags on their Twitter; the general population didn’t give two fucks.

Russians are the Boomer’s and Gen-x’s boogeymen. Millennials and Gen-z give zero fucks about Russians. Younger millennials and gen-z have been taught that communism is good anyway.

So, then comes the most glaring intelligence failure since Pearl Harbor in israel. I mean, millennials and gen-z have been taught “terrorism bad!” since 2001. Global elites thought the world would be more than happy to stand behind israel and send its youth to die fighting goat fuckers.

Wrong again. Nobody gives a fuck about israel, palestine, or iran. What it boils down to is younger millennials and Gen-z don’t want to go to war and die for someone else’s country. Smart kids if you ask me.

I bet if joe dipshit got on the news and said “We are going to war with Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait and taking all their shit for our own use.” then you’d have a huge surge in volunteer recruiting because now you have an actual purpose and gain for American efforts.

I hope all those people in the IRR and FMCR kept their uniforms.

I hope my kids go in the trades working to get a business with their name on it and live their lives asking "Boot camp? Who is she?"

I push that every time we speak.
I did the same but he joined just the same,
I don't trust leadership one fucking bit and if he needed my signature to get in, I wouldn't have signed.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I never had a problem being heard as jumpmaster. That's what the hand and arm signals are for if you're at the back of the stick. Here's the video they should use if they want to get recruits. I still get an adrenaline rush just watching this. Only thing better is jumping at night into a foreign land. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Motivating...
Get sum

When you see these videos, Facebook, etc. - watch for combat patches, CIBs, CABs, and so on. Not many left. I do not know about other services but Army turns over every few years with first term Soldiers leaving and new recruits coming in. In a few years, all the Combat vet NCOs and Officers from Iraq and Afg will be gone.

Most of the seasoned combat soldiers left will be in the National Guard or Reserves. At least that was the case 2002-2003.

Last edited:

I think the years are blending together. Iraq was a LONG time ago, crap I am 58 now. It just does not seem that long ago but it was over a lifetime for most of the people in the military now.

I think the years are blending together. Iraq was a LONG time ago, crap I am 58 now. It just does not seem that long ago but it was over a lifetime for most of the people in the military now.
Exactly

Political dipshits are just as replaceable as hot dumb sluts. When real and challenging work needs to be done, those that shut up survive to grift another day. The ones that keep yapping get unceremoniously abandoned on the roadside of life.

Hard men can fight FOR them, or we can take a hiatus and see how they like fighting in their own front yards. Being indifferent to what's going on outside of your AO has NEVER worked out for anyone in all of human history. Good doesn't always win. Often the most ruthless and brutal win who won't have any tolerance for their ignorance and coddled existence.

Cheers,

Sirhr
There needs to be reparations for all the men drafted.

Hard men can fight FOR them, or we can take a hiatus and see how they like fighting in their own front yards. Being indifferent to what's going on outside of your AO has NEVER worked out for anyone in all of human history. Good doesn't always win. Often the most ruthless and brutal win who won't have any tolerance for their ignorance and coddled existence.
Look how the Ottomans eventually took Constantinople and the surrounding area. They attacked easy targets and killed/replaced all the farmers. Saved the cities (since they were heavily fortified) for last. They cut off the food to the cities and a lot of cities converted. The cities were run by a few, usually wealthy, people. The rich didn't care who governed them, as long as they could keep their cushy lifestyles.
A good read, The Catalan chronicles

Reactions: Redlion

One of my biggest regrets from my time in the Army, was never getting to go to airborne school and jump out of a perfectly good airplane. The day that we were suppose to repel out of the helo's in air assault school, we didn't get to do because of weather iirc. I missed out on some good shit unfortunately, but I certainly don't regret my time in.

Branden

Reactions: Shooter McGavin