• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW XRS Chassis from MDT - Crossover Rifle Stock

Sounds like you're looking for our ESS chassis

We have looked at useable features like that and every buttstock that we manufacture has comb adjustment.

We are expecting to have the JAE in production by the end of 2020

We currently offer 4 different options for the Ruger American, so there is a good chance that this will work as well.

We always try to use AICS mags where ever possible for ease of finding and multiple options for capacity and we will keep that functionality on this as well.

This definitely sounds interesting (the stock itself & that it takes AICS mags); am looking forward to its release. Also, like that the JAE will be available in 2020, though I hope that it will be a little more affordable. It was one of my favorite stocks, but was rather expensive. Thanks for the information; it is much appreciated.

Looking forward to this.
Keep up the great work guys

I am looking forward to seeing the new XRS chassis and also to learn more about the JAE-700 return and pricing.
It is especially cool to hear that he XRS chassis will have a reasonable price. Can't wait to see what it looks like. Would like to see it in a camo like MAD Custom Coating does, as well as in the NRA blue cerakote color.
The really awesome looking camo that they offer uses Burnt Bronze, Black and an off-white color.
or it might be viewable here, too:

Any chance this will be ambi or have a lefty option?

I asked about making everything ambi a while back and MDT mentioned they had done that some time ago. Personally the solution that Magpul put on their pro chassis seems like a no-brainer to me. But us lefties are our own worst enemies because so many of us just suffer through right handed guns leafing the lefty market share a tiny sliver of the overall market.

Reactions: Kane0519
Come on Matt! lets see it already!!!!

Yup! I need to buy a chassis for my tikka ASAP. Almost pulled the trigger on a bravo until this thread popped up last week. If i could just see the damn thing, i would make my decision to wait or order the bravo. Im really hoping this MDT fits the bill.

If it a lh for a tikka they are not hard to machine arh chassis to fit a lh action.

If you have access to a mill (or are skilled with files) there isn’t all that much to it. Basically mirror the scalloped out material from one side to the other. There are two downsides you should be aware of:

1. The extra slot for the bolt handle remains unless you somehow cover it up
2. The bolt stop retaining pin has no shelf in the right side (at least on my ACC) to keep it from falling out. I just put a wad of hot glue from a glue gun on it and it stays put.

Yup! I need to buy a chassis for my tikka ASAP. Almost pulled the trigger on a bravo until this thread popped up last week. If i could just see the damn thing, i would make my decision to wait or order the bravo. Im really hoping this MDT fits the bill.

If the Bravo fits the bill, the XRS will more than take care of your needs.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I just used a die grinder to make my hs3 into lh. Will do the same for my new acc.

Pics please? I butchered my HS3 with a dremel (all I had) and handed it off to a friend of a friend with a mill. Wasn't super impressed by the finished work so this time I'm splurging on a proper job.

If the Bravo fits the bill, the XRS will more than take care of your needs.
If this has ergos of my MDT chassis and the weight (and price) of a Bravo, I need one right away. Have some serious hiking to do while carrying a pig of a rifle. Help a brother out !
Can you send me one like now for T&E? I’ll be sure to send it back soon. ?

Reactions: Bayhawk21
If this has ergos of my MDT chassis and the weight (and price) of a Bravo, I need one right away. Have some serious hiking to do while carrying a pig of a rifle. Help a brother out !

For more details we will have to wait for SHOT.

Would have to be extremely competitively priced and have tons of options. Hard to beat $349.

On the other thread already post#10, not much impressed with the two thumbscrews for the cheekpiece.

Totally understand that two set screws is twice as many screws to tighten down as other products out there. Moving our support posts further apart does add stability to the cheek riser which reduces any movement to give you a solid cheek weld that won't teeter with pressure on either end.

We will be launching all the information tomorrow once SHOT opens with more pictures and video.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Totally understand that two set screws is twice as many screws to tighten down as other products out there. Moving our support posts further apart does add stability to the cheek riser which reduces any movement to give you a solid cheek weld that won't teeter with pressure on either end.

We will be launching all the information tomorrow once SHOT opens with more pictures and video.
Haven't experienced any teetering with Manners, KRG Bravo, or previously the McMillan with just one set screw.

Haven't experienced any teetering with Manners, KRG Bravo, or previously the McMillan with just one set screw.

We felt it was a more stable solution to have the supports wider part. We do offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so please try it out and run it for 30 days and if you're not happy with it, let us know and we will happily take it back and give you a refund of your purchase price of the product.
If you don't want to try it and don't feel that it suits your needs, that is perfectly fine, one product cannot suit every shooter and we are always looking at ways to help more people ShootBetter.
I have noted your feedback, we do our best to listen to shooters so we can make our products better.

@MDT_OFFICIAL just saw your Youtube video you put out about the XRS....answered a few of my questions. I like the option of being able to go down to 13" LOP. I have a few friends that need to go lower than the 13.5" of the ACC.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Does the Standard MDT Buttock Specer kit work with the XRS and if not how do i order?
Probably need about 14.5" - 15" LOP

Does the Standard MDT Buttock Specer kit work with the XRS and if not how do i order?
Probably need about 14.5" - 15" LOP

It uses the same 1/4" spacer kit as the rest of our systems, technically you can add as many spacers as you would like, you might just need longer screws.

Here is a little more information for you

Tikka LA, using your Tikka mags please!!

That is a good possibility, we usually offer short actions first and then move onto the long actions, please make sure you fill out the request form on our site.

The immediate plans are

Remington 700 SA
Savage SA
Tikka T3/T3x SA
Howa 1500 SA

And then quite possibly after those the Remington 783 SA and Ruger American SA