• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW XRS Chassis from MDT - Crossover Rifle Stock

MDT_OFFICIAL

Official Account of Modular Driven Technologies
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2019
mdttac.com
MDT XRS.PNG

THE MDT XRS IS A HYBRID SYSTEM BRINGING THE BENEFITS OF A CHASSIS TO SHOOTERS WHO PREFER A MORE TRADITIONAL FEEL.

WHEN CAN I HAVE ONE?

The official release of the MDT XRS will be at SHOT SHOW 2020 in January, shipping shortly after. Be sure to use the signup form on this page if you would like to be among the first notified when it's officially released.

I like green. Prepare now for the flood of people crashing your website. Shore up those servers, pull some more wire for the flood of traffic.

… or they could just let the site crash like KRG every Black Friday.

Is it just me or does the back end slightly resemble the Magpul Hunter more than the Bravo?

It does look a little thin around the grip and pretty much everywhere else... maybe a youth model? Wouldn't mind that either. Definitely a more pronounced mag well then the bravo.

I've shooting an early prototype for a while now and I will say this. The wrapping obscures the lines a lot. It looks amaziiiiiiinngg close up and far away. Our design team IMO has knocked this one out of the park. It's a pretty big departure from us. SHOT Show isn't here quick enough so we can rip that wrapping paper off!

Please tell me there won't be a CZ 455 inlet, I just bought an Oryx and I know I'll be compelled to buy one of these too.

I hope there is some adjustment to the comb, that looks very low to me. But I'm always happy to see new options on the market!

I'm like %80 sure there are some leaked photos floating around... not cool. Always let the guys who've put their heart into developing it do the release...

If it is the same chassis then who baby that's going to sell. Looks too good.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I'm like %80 sure there are some leaked photos floating around... not cool. Always let the guys who've put their heart into developing it do the release...

If it is the same chassis then who baby that's going to sell. Looks too good.

i saw some photos floating around on the bookface as well but it was determined that it was the new tierney arms amp stock but it looks ALOT like the wrapped up MDT

As of now, the length of the forearm is a deal breaker for me. I have a 16 3/4" barrel with approximately 15 1/2" sticking out of the receiver. If they (or any manufacturer) would offer custom forearm lengths, that would be awesome. Throw in a usable magazine release...... Sign me up

Sounds like you're looking for our ESS chassis

I hope there is some adjustment to the comb, that looks very low to me. But I'm always happy to see new options on the market!

We have looked at useable features like that and every buttstock that we manufacture has comb adjustment.

Well you better get back to work and deliver on that one!

We are expecting to have the JAE in production by the end of 2020

Here’s to hoping the ruger american will get some love.

We currently offer 4 different options for the Ruger American, so there is a good chance that this will work as well.

We always try to use AICS mags where ever possible for ease of finding and multiple options for capacity and we will keep that functionality on this as well.

Sounds like you're looking for our ESS chassis

We have looked at useable features like that and every buttstock that we manufacture has comb adjustment.

We are expecting to have the JAE in production by the end of 2020

We currently offer 4 different options for the Ruger American, so there is a good chance that this will work as well.

We always try to use AICS mags where ever possible for ease of finding and multiple options for capacity and we will keep that functionality on this as well.

Have you, or are you likely to achieve a better cost efficiency and lead time with producing this chassis?