• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No kidding it’s not a game

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    You guys go on a thread crapping raid again I am permanently banning all offenders potentially in retrospect too,

If you don’t like the price of something mind your own fucking business let the post die

You call your buddies to have fun it will be the last trip you make on here I am sic of the bullshit

Permanent ban no more warnings, get bored, decide to go shit on a thread -gone it’s easy

That includes any information section

And @308pirate if you keep being a dick in the information section you’re gone too

Like every week I get a report because you’re an asshole knock it off

Space holder for meme when servers come back up

Ok pics up lol

Sellers be like

DCB8BDA4-C7EE-40D6-9046-B64A71E6E55B.gif

9E011210-436A-4167-8C4C-9B5FCC741044.gif

Then Lowlights like

20746147-796D-45F7-8863-50C6CD74BEDB.jpeg

Last edited:
    I've learned that ever since I started shooting 🌈🐅, I have become a nicer person. Let's play nice everyone. 😬😉

What’s with the line in many ads now that reads something like “no comments allowed” or something similar? That just begs a response....but, alas, I will resist the siren song.

I would gladly pay $1.00 per round of 223 if I didn’t have any. Probably a hell of a lot more. Just sayin’

Reactions: diverdon
    I've learned that ever since I started shooting 🌈🐅, I have become a nicer person. Let's play nice everyone. 😬😉

So we've got some sort of continuum of shooters according to caliber:

7.62x51: asshole
    6.5 CM: merely annoying
    6 GT: totally nice guy
    Rimfire ELR: completely off-kilter, but the likely the most polite and helpful person on the firing line

Not sure how the opposite end of that plays out, but it seems like a mirror image - the guys playing with .375 and bigger seem to be pretty mellow dudes (other than the .50 BMG dudes, who are just walking around in a semi-concussed state).

And @308pirate if you keep being a dick in the information section you’re gone too
    Ah....perhaps stupid question, but what is the information section??? Just the topical forum sub-forums or ???

7.62x51 AI shooting asshole
    Rimfire ELR: completely off-kilter, but the likely the most polite and helpful person on the firing line

Not sure how the opposite end of that plays out, but it seems like a mirror image - the guys playing with .375 and bigger seem to be pretty mellow dudes (other than the .50 BMG dudes, who are just walking around in a semi-concussed state).
    FIFY

• Haha
    Reactions: Tchitcherine
    It's one thing to be a dick in the Bear Pit or Maggies, it's another thing to come out of the gate and be a dick when people are asking real questions

Sure some posts accelerate towards lunacy in those sections too, I am more talking about people who lead with it.

Being the 12th response in a train wreck thread is one thing, always being 1st to cause the wreck is another

Snipershide...becoming the worlds largest kindergarten class.

grown men stomping their feet because someone doesn’t agree with them...can’t make it up
    Look I have a small business, yep some days are like Romper Room! And at times, God I can't believe I'm saying this, and I've told them: Men sometimes are worse than women! I was raised: if you are in someone's home, you do as they say. Period.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    I would gladly pay $1.00 per round of 223 if I didn’t have any. Probably a hell of a lot more. Just sayin’

I have some that I paid less than that for, but I would not sell for a dollar per round, unless I had no other way to put dinner on the table.

In that sad (But unlikely) case where you have no ammo and I have no dinner, let us come to an arrangement.

Reactions: Arcticshooter
    Lol, there were literally threads on a couple subreddits and arfcom wondering wtf happened. Timing was pretty epic with all the censorship going on.

Reactions: IronicTwitch
    Working for me and just in the last few minutes.

I saw your post about west coast crew and staging server....glad it was that as I thought for a bit that the big tech PC censors had gotten us
    This
    Did you tell him that he almost caused an international panic of biblical proportions? :LOL:
    And this

never thought I’d see a time where we had to worry about the lib revenge mob shutting down every website.

Any time the site is down, I feel like a crack fiend who’s dealer just got locked up. I have a problem.

You guys go on a thread crapping raid again I am permanently banning all offenders potentially in retrospect too,

If you don’t like the price of something mind your own fucking business let the post die

You call your buddies to have fun it will be the last trip you make on here I am sic of the bullshit

Permanent ban no more warnings, get bored, decide to go shit on a thread -gone it’s easy

Like every week I get a report because you’re an asshole knock it off
    I dont envy your job. Been there done that. Keep up the good work, you are appreciated.

7.62x51: asshole

Hu, thought the 6 GT guys were the ones really good at interior decorating and have fabulous hair.

7.62x51: Boomer
    6.5 CM: Millenial
    6 GT: Fabulous Hipster

FTFY

Don't blame me, I caught the Magnum Craze cause my penis is too small.

Is it still ok to make fun of this guy?
    Asking for a friend.

When looking for an argument, I head to a reloading forum and start a thread about tumbling loaded ammo...wet versus dry case cleaning...magnum versus standard primers...or the ever a favorite, mil versus MOA. All you need do is post the topic and the rabies-infected will provided days of entertainment.