• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Not a Bad December (Picture Heavy)

mulie_mike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
West Texas
www.westtexashuntorg.com
It was a good December over all. Here are a few photos I have uploaded with more on there way.
All low fence hunts, some were guided and some self guided. Some trophy's, some management, and some culls.
I just kind of threw them all together.
Some animals we posed with ourselves to respect the clients privacy.
Enjoy!

www.westtexashuntorg.com

very nice animals. I'm not for or against fenced in hunts but my definition and your definition of a "low fence" may differ a bit. I'm basing that on the 4th picture but am fully aware that fence might not fun the full property, it was just an observation.

very nice animals. I'm not for or against fenced in hunts but my definition and your definition of a "low fence" may differ a bit. I'm basing that on the 4th picture but am fully aware that fence might not fun the full property, it was just an observation.

It's a high fence around the lodge area to keep the deer out. My definition of low fence= free range and fair chase