• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not dead sleeping - or maybe dead we really don't care .

You do know what "tolerance" is right? A dose of fentanyl that would kill a non-user, isn't gonna do much of anything to someone who's been using as much as George Floyd has. But here's the kicker that most people seem to not understand. Even if Floyd was overdosing and was in the process of dying from it, Chauvin was still responsible for accelerating his death. If someone is ODing on an opioid, you administer Naloxone, not a knee to the back of the neck.

It's so fucking frustrating when we all have seen that infamous 9 minute video of Floyd dying with Chauvin's knee on his neck and there's still retards out there that don't see a cop with a knee on someone's neck. :rolleyes:
Absolutely nothing frustrating about seeing a career criminal being killed for being a piece of shit thug, thief or drain on society.
The frustrating part is why whas he still breathing in the first place.
The cop was just the last step in his evolution to extenction.

Absolutely nothing frustrating about seeing a career criminal being killed for being a piece of shit thug, thief or drain on society.
The frustrating part is why whas he still breathing in the first place.
The cop was just the last step in his evolution to extenction.
Thank you for the honest reply. I always speculated that death by torture got those little hero ding dongs working ! Trial- conviction don’t need any of those .
And you guys probably had a blast during the year of riots that followed- didn’t have to do shit except arrest shop owners !!! Fucking awesome

For all the Chauvin fanboys here, I will come to his defense a bit here. The manslaughter and second degree murder convictions he got do make sense and were deserved under MN statute, but I'm having trouble understanding the third degree murder. The statute mentions a depraved mind which Chauvin did show while being recorded, but it also says that he also needed to put other people's lives in danger as well. How did he put others in danger? He did once put his hand on his OC spray when people got too close to him, but he never pulled and deployed it. The only other thing I can think of is maybe just the crowd that gathered and watched were somehow psychologically harmed by him?

Thank you for the honest reply. I always speculated that death by torture got those little hero ding dongs working ! Trial- conviction don’t need any of those .
And you guys probably had a blast during the year of riots that followed- didn’t have to do shit except arrest shop owners !!! Fucking awesome
Fuck off bitch, criminals die by thier own actions.
Remove the cops from the equation and let the citizens deal with the problem and it will no longer exist.
They are just another government problem that shouldnt exist.
Jaba Saba Floyd was a victim of his own choice.

Remove the cops from the equation and let the citizens deal with the problem and it will no longer exist.
And someone in a fucking costume kneeling on his neck while he was in cuffs and needed medical attention. Try to keep up as the adults are talking . No wonder your father beat you

And I do agree with you 100% that if predatory parasitic hero’s weren’t so bent on enforcing the kings law and didn’t go full swat rage retard when a citizen did remove a pedo or drug dealer instead of going after said citizen 10times harder then they ever would a real criminal then yes things would get better.

Reactions: wade2big
For all the Chauvin fanboys here, I will come to his defense a bit here. The manslaughter and second degree murder convictions he got do make sense and were deserved under MN statute, but I'm having trouble understanding the third degree murder. The statute mentions a depraved mind which Chauvin did show while being recorded, but it also says that he also needed to put other people's lives in danger as well. How did he put others in danger? He did once put his hand on his OC spray when people got too close to him, but he never pulled and deployed it. The only other thing I can think of is maybe just the crowd that gathered and watched were somehow psychologically harmed by him?
People don't want 'justice' they say they do, but what they mean is 'revenge'

I have trouble with all the charges--usually its you did 'A' or 'B' for a single act. When I was a Forman on the jury we get Assualt with a deadly weapon OR Assualt with great bodily harm for a stabbing. There was no option to give both....

But the rape train was rolling on chauvin and just like walking in front of a truck in a crosswalk--technically you have the right of way, but you are gonna get smeared.

People don't want 'justice' they say they do, but what they mean is 'revenge'

I have trouble with all the charges--usually its you did 'A' or 'B' for a single act. When I was a Forman on the jury we get Assualt with a deadly weapon OR Assualt with great bodily harm for a stabbing. There was no option to give both....

But the rape train was rolling on chauvin and just like walking in front of a truck in a crosswalk--technically you have the right of way, but you are gonna get smeared.

Chauvin was never gonna get a fair trial. As soon as jury voir dire was over and the jurors were seated, they already had their guilty verdict decided. I feel Chauvin is a piece of shit, but even a piece of shit has a Constitutionally protected right to a fair trial. Same thing happened with the Alex Murdaugh trial. I do feel jury trials are more fair than bench trials, but corrupt and politicized DAs and juries are a real problem.

Reactions: DocRDS
And someone in a fucking costume kneeling on his neck while he was in cuffs and needed medical attention. Try to keep up as the adults are talking . No wonder your father beat you
Look bud you have your own opinion and i respect that and you are obviously entitled to it but he was a class A shit bag and the world is a better place without him regardless of how it happened.
Your dumbass comment about why my father beat me is literally one of the dumbest i have ever seen and worthy of commendations for most useless ass whipe swipes so shove it up your ass or meet me somwhere and back it up.
No grudges held here but wont take any shit from a soft ass pussy like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skunk
Look bud you have your own opinion and i respect that and you are obviously entitled to it but he was a class A shit bag and the world is a better place without him regardless of how it happened.
Your dumbass comment about why my father beat me is literally one of the dumbest i have ever seen and worthy of commendations for most useless ass whipe swipes so shove it up your ass or meat me somwhere and back it up.
Well, that's the SOP around here for some. To shit on people as part of a "debate." Verily I say unto thee, you will have an easier time trying to convince a jihadi to not blow himself and a bunch of people up than to stop the various and assorted "sarcasm" (that's what the kids are calling it. Silly, like a song called "Ironic" that is really about coincidences.)

ACAB is as strong a faith as any religion. It does not have to follow reason, only follow the heart. And much like a jihadi, there is no reasoning or middle ground. It will be ACAB to the very bitter end when the last breath is drawn.

Let's pretend you could actually meet up with the guy and beat him so hard that he walks funny for two weeks and three days. It will not change him.

You may ask yourself, "Self, what is this helping?"

The answer is nothing and it will not stop. Like the dems trying to squash Trump.

All you can is think up some zingers of your own. And laugh at all of it. I think about it and then imagine myself trying to explain my "anger."

"Let me get this straight. Some troll named Dildo Baggies called you a name in an argument and you have been grinding half the night on it?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I just think you can make less stressful use of your time. What have you learned there?"

"My rifle is no good because I don't have this or that part."

"Sounds like the line in the song by the Rolling Stones. "But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me..."

"You're right. Let's obliterate some targets."

"Now, you're talking!"

Reactions: XLR308
Let's put you face down, get two cops on your back to hold you down, and a third with his knee on your neck, and time it. We'll see how you fare.

I was a cop, and I knew what would happen just watching the video. All of those officers knew that there was a good chance of that happening, too.

It was completely unnecessary, and nobody should be defending any of them.

And . . . since you mention it, NO, he did not have "a fatal dose of fent in his drug filled veins." Stop getting your information from Facebook memes. The autopsy is public record. There was fentanyl and meth and THC present, but the conclusion of the medical examiner was that he died of cardiopulmonary arrest, the same thing you would die of if you were in the same circumstance, no drugs required. Basically, he was asphyxiated. He did not miraculously die of an overdose right at the moment that Chauvin was comprising his neck with his knee.

You must have been a great cop. Fentanyl, meth and THC were three of about 12 drugs in his system, keep fucking lying to try and make a point, it is common for scumbag cops to lie. You are living down to your creedo, lying piece of shit cop who distorts information to portray his shit point of view as fact. Typical.

Since you are a stupid mother fucker, I'll waste a minute helping your dumb ass.

"Overdose results in respiratory depression which is reversible with naloxone. Sudden death can also occur because of cardiac arrest or severe anaphylactic reaction. The estimated lethal dose of fentanyl in humans is 2 mg. The recommended serum concentration for analgesia is 1–2 ng/ml and for anaesthesia it is 10–20 ng/ml. Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved. While fatalities have been reported after therapeutic use, many deaths have occurred as a result of the misuse of pharmaceutical products. Both used and unused fentanyl patches have been injected, smoked, snorted or taken orally with fatal consequences."

What that paragraph says is that George Fucking Floyd died of an overdose. He had 11 ng/ml of Fentanyl in his bloodstream along with several other drugs. "poly-substance use".

Here is a link, get someone to read it to you.

We can both agree that leaving that druggie piece of shit lying on his stomach and causing him respiratory distress while he was overdosing was a bad look. If Chauvin had cared enough to roll him on his side he may have lived. If he cared enough to closely monitor George while he was restrained he may well have lived. If that cop had done almost anything other than ignore the druggie as he laid there dying this whole thing may well have never happened. If Chauvin had heeded the recommendation of the cop who suggested he roll him over or sit him up, he would not be in prison today.

Like it or not, every bit of George Floyd's troubles were caused by George Floyd and his 30 years of criminal conduct and habitual drug use, his shitty behavior and stupid decisions landed his dumb ass on the pavement that day. Fuck him. For people who think that the druggie piece of shit was a great example for the black community, fuck them. George Floyd wasn't out there curing cancer or helping the poor. Find someone else to build statues to and worship as a god. The fact that you love George Floyd and have no fucking idea who Alwyn Cashe is says it all.

Last edited:
Your dumbass comment about why my father beat me is literally one of the dumbest i have ever seen and worthy of commendations for most useless ass whipe swipes so shove it up your ass or meet me somwhere and back it up.
Yes it is my opinion and your may be different. I’m not a Floyd fan at all - see him as the parasitic bottom feeder - see those that laughed and joked while they killed him as the predators “acting” under color of law.
And this dead guy in this post wasn’t Floyd so obviously the memo hasn’t gotten around - not enough boomers left to buy the Rodney King “they were following their training “ bullshit .
After Katrina and WhuFlu I have a new favorite song - fuck the police . Again my opinion- yours can be different

You must have been a great cop. Fentanyl, meth and THC were three of about 12 drugs in his system, keep fucking lying to try and make a point, it is common for scumbag cops to lie. You are living down to your creedo, lying piece of shit cop who distorts information to portray his shit point of view as fact. Typical.

Since you are a stupid mother fucker, I'll waste a minute helping your dumb ass.

"Overdose results in respiratory depression which is reversible with naloxone. Sudden death can also occur because of cardiac arrest or severe anaphylactic reaction. The estimated lethal dose of fentanyl in humans is 2 mg. The recommended serum concentration for analgesia is 1–2 ng/ml and for anaesthesia it is 10–20 ng/ml. Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved. While fatalities have been reported after therapeutic use, many deaths have occurred as a result of the misuse of pharmaceutical products. Both used and unused fentanyl patches have been injected, smoked, snorted or taken orally with fatal consequences."

What that paragraph says is that George Fucking Floyd died of an overdose. He had 11 ng/ml of Fentanyl in his bloodstream along with several other drugs. "poly-substance use".

We can both agree that leaving that druggie piece of shit lying on his stomach and causing him respiratory distress while he was overdosing was a bad look. If Chauvin had cared enough to roll him on his side he may have lived. If he cared enough to closely monitor George while he was restrained he may well have lived. If that cop had done almost anything other than ignore the druggie as he laid there dying this whole thing may well have never happened. If Chauvin had heeded the recommendation of the cop who suggested he roll him over or sit him up, he would not be in prison today.

Like it or not, every bit of George Floyd's troubles were caused by George Floyd and his 30 years of criminal conduct and habitual drug use, his shitty behavior and stupid decisions landed his dumb ass on the pavement that day. Fuck him. For people who think that the druggie piece of shit was a great example for the black community, fuck them. George Floyd wasn't out there curing cancer or helping the poor. Find someone else to build statues to and worship as a god. The fact that you love George Floyd and have no fucking idea who Alwyn Cashe is says it all.

I think Floyd would still have died from the overdose but the optics would be different if Chauvin maintained him on his side or even kept him sitting on a curb while calling for paramedics. Floyd was a lousy piece of shit flying high on several things.

Notice how all police departments tried to step back from that restraint afterward.

Did Floyd, a gun-toting drug-using criminal deserve to die? What about the time he held a mother and child at gunpoint while robbing her for more drug money? Did he deserve to die then? What about justice, as a concept, catching up?

Or, in this case, misadventure by means of several bad and unsaintly choices.

Wow, they should have retained you as a medical expert to testify for the defense. You would have cleared this up for everybody.

A pulmonologist and national expert on breathing, Dr. Martin Tobin, testified on April 8 that even "a healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died."

Like I said, let's subject you to the same thing and time it - 9 minutes.

He said the cause of Floyd's death was low oxygen levels caused by shallow breaths due to Floyd's body position and the pressure of Chauvin's knee on his neck.

"Mr. Floyd died from a low level of oxygen. And this caused damage to his brain that we see, and it also caused a PEA arrhythmia that caused his heart to stop," Tobin said.

Well, here are the prosecution's multiple experts and what they had to say.

And for the defense, here is what the expert had to say.

Dr. David Fowler, a retired forensic pathologist who was chief medical examiner for the state of Maryland, testified that in his opinion, the manner of Floyd's death should be classified as "undetermined" rather than "homicide."
"In my opinion, Mr. Floyd had a sudden cardiac arrhythmia ... due to his atherosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease ... during his restraint and subdual by the police," Fowler said.
In Fowler's determination, "fentanyl and methamphetamine" contributed to Floyd's death. He also said that "there is exposure to vehicle exhaust, so potentially carbon monoxide poisoning or at least an effect from increased carbon monoxide in his bloodstream."

"There are multiple entities all acting together and adding to each other, and taking away from a different part, of the ability to get oxygen to his heart," Fowler testified. "And so at some point the heart exhausted its reserves of metabolic supply and went into an arrhythmia and then stopped pumping blood effectively."

You can read about the answers to the cross examination questions at that link - it only gets worse from there.

If they had only had you there to tell the jury what really happened.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
LOL, sounds like the system protecting the system.
Another “sleeper” why that can’t be multiple folks “died” of torture at the hands of hero’s- impossible, well highly improbable because all the good ones would stop them and make sure the recipient of said electro torture received medical attention promptly.

And be forewarned there is a resident fudd/blue worshiper who will be along to tell you that posting articles about his hero’s doing something bad is trolling and dissident behavior. 😉

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Another “sleeper” why that can’t be multiple folks “died” of torture at the hands of hero’s- impossible, well highly improbable because all the good ones would stop them and make sure the recipient of said electro torture received medical attention promptly.

And be forewarned there is a resident fudd/blue worshiper who will be along to tell you that posting articles about his hero’s doing something bad is trolling and dissident behavior. 😉
What most people with any sense know is that the "average cop", does a halfway decent, legal job about 99.9% of the time.

With 800,000 of them, a 1/10th of 1% rate of abusive or cruel cops means 800 times a year something like this happens. And more than likely it's on video since its the one career field almost completely recorded and second guessed by internet trolls and leftist suckups. (Actually cops kill 600 people a year total including stuff like this.)

I'm willing to bet if you monitored Nagantguy at work 100% of the time he'd be fired by Friday.

America has about 1,000,000 doctors and they kill between 360,000 and 440,000 people a year thru errors, mistakes and misdiagnosis.

Where are the whining faggots when a medical professional fucks up or turns sadist? They are sitting in mommy's basement picking peanuts out of their own shit and posting their anti law enforcement crap here.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Well, that's the SOP around here for some. To shit on people as part of a "debate." Verily I say unto thee, you will have an easier time trying to convince a jihadi to not blow himself and a bunch of people up than to stop the various and assorted "sarcasm" (that's what the kids are calling it. Silly, like a song called "Ironic" that is really about coincidences.)

ACAB is as strong a faith as any religion. It does not have to follow reason, only follow the heart. And much like a jihadi, there is no reasoning or middle ground. It will be ACAB to the very bitter end when the last breath is drawn.

Let's pretend you could actually meet up with the guy and beat him so hard that he walks funny for two weeks and three days. It will not change him.

The answer is nothing and it will not stop. Like the dems trying to squash Trump.

All you can is think up some zingers of your own. And laugh at all of it. I think about it and then imagine myself trying to explain my "anger."

"Let me get this straight. Some troll named Dildo Baggies called you a name in an argument and you have been grinding half the night on it?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I just think you can make less stressful use of your time. What have you learned there?"

"Sounds like the line in the song by the Rolling Stones. "But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me..."

"Now, you're talking!"
A man cannot be at odds with gov’t and not directly oppose its police force that is the sole reason for its existence. LEO serve and protect the criminal organization they work for while carrying out violence on its behalf to steal money from and force an agenda onto the people. Do you think people closed down their businesses and left loved ones to fend for themselves during the covid hoax just because? No, they feared the gov’ts police. People let their cities burn during the 2020 riots because they knew the police would target them. The covid tyranny and the riots were BECAUSE of the police and so is every other atrocity and injustice perpetrated by gov’t. Every story of corruption, abuse, misuse, and crimes committed by gov’t is only possible and many times carried out by these professionals statist. When they aren’t directly perpetrating the act such as in my above examples, they are protecting those that are by postering against those that would otherwise act.

What kind of man would enforce the laws of a multi-tiered weaponized “justice” system within an unconstitutional therefore illegal and murderous gov’t that is blatantly corrupt from top to bottom? No decent man would. One day people will understand this and will remove any respect and ignore LEO’s perceived authority and only then will they stand a chance of getting their country back. LEO is the only force keeping this from happening and hopefully their presence will no longer be such a deterrent.

A man cannot be at odds with gov’t and not directly oppose its police force that is the sole reason for its existence. LEO serve and protect the criminal organization they work for while carrying out violence on its behalf to steal money from and force an agenda onto the people. Do you think people closed down their businesses and left loved ones to fend for themselves during the covid hoax just because? No, they feared the gov’ts police. People let their cities burn during the 2020 riots because they knew the police would target them. The covid tyranny and the riots were BECAUSE of the police and so is every other atrocity and injustice perpetrated by gov’t. Every story of corruption, abuse, misuse, and crimes committed by gov’t is only possible and many times carried out by these professionals statist. When they aren’t directly perpetrating the act such as in my above examples, they are protecting those that are by postering against those that would otherwise act.

What kind of man would enforce the laws of a multi-tiered weaponized “justice” system within an unconstitutional therefore illegal and murderous gov’t that is blatantly corrupt from top to bottom? No decent man would. One day people will understand this and will remove any respect and authority from these men and only then will they get their country back. LEO are the only things keeping this from happening and hopefully their presence will no longer be such a deterrent.

Most cops in my area were not enforcing mask restrictions and the cops in my little town never wore them, ever.

People did not let the cities burn, the city administrations did that. Defunding the police was the worst thing to happen.

Most cops in my area were not enforcing mask restrictions and the cops in my little town never wore them, ever.

People did not let the cities burn, the city administrations did that. Defunding the police was the worst thing to happen.

Those were just examples of many and you ignored the rest. Gov’t doesn’t exist without its police. Therefore tyrannical, murderous, and illegal gov’ts couldn’t exist without its police. Full stop. Gov’t has no teeth without its paid statists forcing its laws and agenda down the throats of the working class. If you can’t see that then you can’t think for yourself.

Edit to add:
Defunding the police was the worst thing to happen.
Defunding the police while decriminalizing men taking care of their own would be the best thing that could happen as crime would drop in record numbers. Of course this won’t happen considering gov’t doesn’t do what is best for the people but what is best for the parasites within. Defunding while going full throttle towards those who would take out the trash like what is happening is getting the desired and intentional effect. The gov’ts police are causing even more harm than good under these conditions than they normally do and that’s saying a lot. Either way they are tools the state uses to herd the sheep. The good thing is more and more people are waking up to this truth and the job will be even less enticing.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinniedelpino

I’ll also play to your straw man argument.

Let’s say a man did what is right and put down a cop in another town that did and rightfully so. An arrest warrant is issued from a kangaroo court. Would the non covid enforcing cops in your area try and apprehend this man if they were to come across him? What about a man who defended himself from the real terrorists (atf and fbi) in your area and a call went out. Whose side would your buddies aide?

If a man in one of these cities defended his or others property using lethal force as he should considering the police wouldn’t do much of anything for whatever reason including the excuse you used, would the police have come down on him? Had this man defended himself from tyrant LEO if they were to come after him as he rightfully should, would the good cops elsewhere defend him or arrest him if they were to come across him?

Last edited:
Edit to add:

Defunding the police while decriminalizing men taking care of their own would be the best thing that could happen as crime would drop in record numbers. Of course this won’t happen considering gov’t doesn’t do what is best for the people but what is best for the parasites within. Defunding while going full throttle towards those who would take out the trash like what is happening is getting the desired and intentional effect. The gov’ts police are causing even more harm than good under these conditions than they normally do and that’s saying a lot. Either way they are tools the state uses to herd the sheep. The good thing is more and more people are waking up to this truth and the job will be even less enticing.
But that is not what happened. Police departments were cut a lot and no civic-minded people came forth to stop the riots and fires. If they did, they would have, n'est pas? That utopia does not exist. There are good and bad people. Some good people are cops, some bad people are cops.

Man cannot live without some government. Even in the utopia you describe, there will be some rules and some way to enforce them, What are teh community guys you think would stop the riots but a form of police? And if they are acting to protect others, how is that different from the cops who could have been arresting rioters?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ll also play to your straw man argument.

Let’s say a man did what is right and put down a cop in another town that did and rightfully so. An arrest warrant is issued from a kangaroo court. Would the non covid enforcing cops in your area try and apprehend this man if they were to come across him? What about a man who defended himself from the real terrorists (atf and fbi) in your area and a call went out. Whose side would your buddies aide?

If a man in one of these cities defended his or others property using lethal force as he should considering the police wouldn’t do much of anything for whatever reason including the excuse you used, would the police have come down on him? Had this man defended himself from tyrant LEO if they were to come after him as he rightfully should, would the good cops elsewhere defend him or arrest him if they were to come across him?
Hypothetical straw men. You have not proved anything. And why is the guy killing the cop? You are just as guilty of setting of strawman arguments as you have accused me of.

In fact, what did I say that constitutes a straw man argument?

• Haha
Hypothetical straw men. You have not proved anything. And why is the guy killing the cop? You are just as guilty of setting of strawman arguments as you have accused me of.

In fact, what did I say that constitutes a straw man argument?
The answer to the first is yes they would arrest and yes they would aide federal terrorists.

The answer to the second is yes they would apprehend and no they will not defend but arrest.

You know the reality but have to play stupid to defend your corrupt and criminal employer. A corrupt gov’t is propped up by the immoral men that carry a gun to protect it and project its force onto the working class. You know it. I know it. People are starting to hate the police because they aren’t as stupid as you believe them to be. They are waking up and snapping out of the “good guys in blue” brainwashing they endured their whole lives and are realizing how corrupt and evil gov’t is and the part you guys play within it.

My goodness. I know better than to try and get a statist to think for himself and/or be honest about anything.

Last edited:
Are we really hearing again that no piggies anywhere enforced WhuFlu mandates and they didn’t stand by and watch cities burn while still arresting anyone whom defended themselves or their livelihood???? Just the laugh I needed as I start my vacation! That’s the best argument for back the blue , it’s like the perfect delusional fantasy.
Ya know what isn’t a fantasy- the increasing numbers of death be electro torture .
I love how ya all get wild eyed when any brings up that not one person on Epstines client list - a known international child fucking ring has even been questioned let alone charged . Surely one of the GOOD ones that didn’t enforce WhuFlu shit would have the time ??? Even take an afternoon off writing tickets ? And yep we do t and never know the whole list but we know several of them, now tell me how a beat cop can’t question someone in their jurisdiction who is a known child fucker . I need one more laugh before I leave for the cabin.

tenor.gif

Ya know…..been watching all the Blue hate here in the pit and on the libtard media. And I gotta say….it is everyone’s right to express their opinion on anything they want….Merica!

However……just an infinitesimal small observation on my part…..at nearly 60 years of age, and being a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, with no advanced degree, I have deduced that since I have had zero contact with police, I have had zero beat downs, zero tasers, zero stop and frisk, and ultimately zero gunshots at my person.

To my small uneducated mind, these things happen to people who have went against the laws of this land, and hence they get to meet LEO.

Ultimately I despise crooked, untrained , ego driven law dogs, and have joined in with the others here, to speak out against those in law enforcement who are either poorly trained or just flat out shit bags.

But the bottom line is…..live your life right, upstanding, do good to others, don’t cheat, lie , or , steal……and you won’t have to meet LEO.

Common denominator there……fuck those shit bags.

Being in the "blue" community I will take a minute here and there to offer two bits on how it is "suppose" to work, and how it does work. The great majority have zero clue at what "it is like" and "what our rules are". Some even stated at the replies to your post.

First off, they are just people, and subject to all the same things that everyone else is subject to. Some might say well that should not matter, your right it should not, but humans don't work that way. If that guy, or gal that pulled you over for 7 over is not likely to give you a warning if they are going through a messy divorce, or their 15yr old daughter just told the family she is pregnant. This kind of thing tends to come to the front of your mind.

There are also "bad" people in the "business". Some start out that way, others become that way after years upon years. I remember one vet say you have the worst job on the planet, I only did two tours, you do this for 20 years. You can't do this job if your hart does not become a little hardened.

It also does not matter what color you are, what sex you are. If you are doing stupid things...well stupid should hurt. Another thing is you will will never win on the street. Fighting will only make it worse.

Being in the "blue" community I will take a minute here and there to offer two bits on how it is "suppose" to work, and how it does work. The great majority have zero clue at what "it is like" and "what our rules are". Some even stated at the replies to your post.

First off, they are just people, and subject to all the same things that everyone else is subject to. Some might say well that should not matter, your right it should not, but humans don't work that way. If that guy, or gal that pulled you over for 7 over is not likely to give you a warning if they are going through a messy divorce, or their 15yr old daughter just told the family she is pregnant. This kind of thing tends to come to the front of your mind.

There are also "bad" people in the "business". Some start out that way, others become that way after years upon years. I remember one vet say you have the worst job on the planet, I only did two tours, you do this for 20 years. You can't do this job if your hart does not become a little hardened.

It also does not matter what color you are, what sex you are. If you are doing stupid things...well stupid should hurt. Another thing is you will will never win on the street. Fighting will only make it worse.
I also wonder about the ACAB people. If they are so dead set against cops and rejecting their authority, then why even pull over when the cop lights them up? Like the "sovereign citizen" who wants to debate maritime law from the 18th century.

What most people with any sense know is that the "average cop", does a halfway decent, legal job about 99.9% of the time.

With 800,000 of them, a 1/10th of 1% rate of abusive or cruel cops means 800 times a year something like this happens. And more than likely it's on video since its the one career field almost completely recorded and second guessed by internet trolls and leftist suckups. (Actually cops kill 600 people a year total including stuff like this.)

I'm willing to bet if you monitored Nagantguy at work 100% of the time he'd be fired by Friday.

America has about 1,000,000 doctors and they kill between 360,000 and 440,000 people a year thru errors, mistakes and misdiagnosis.

Where are the whining faggots when a medical professional fucks up or turns sadist? They are sitting in mommy's basement picking peanuts out of their own shit and posting their anti law enforcement crap here.
You're attempting to bridge medical "practice" to law enforcenent? People choose to interact with LE at their descretion? Do they sign a waiver before they have the interaction?

The statistics are whats recorded. I can personally watch with my two eyes what they stand for...not 1%, but all percent. I drive the speed limit everywhere all the time...of all people driving, who should never be passing me? Guess what the LE ratio is there....? Its not just that. Its sitting at bottom of hills, parking in fire lanes, taking free coffee(its essentially a bribes), the list is long.

The only LE ive ever walked away from, and thought he was a good guy....my brother-in-law. Ex sherrif deputy. Had a stroke 12 yrs ago. 200lb vegetable. Super nice now, but he cant talk, cant walk, no cognitive ability. Prior to that, raging asshole. Nobody could stand him.

I also wonder about the ACAB people. If they are so dead set against cops and rejecting their authority, then why even pull over when the cop lights them up? Like the "sovereign citizen" who wants to debate maritime law from the 18th century.
What a stupid post. You took your logic and reasoning to a new low with this one. My goodness.

What a stupid post. You took your logic and reasoning to a new low with this one. My goodness.
Dollars to donuts you will not admit to following the law and abiding by police directives.

You're attempting to bridge medical "practice" to law enforcenent? People choose to interact with LE at their descretion? Do they sign a waiver before they have the interaction?

The statistics are whats recorded. I can personally watch with my two eyes what they stand for...not 1%, but all percent. I drive the speed limit everywhere all the time...of all people driving, who should never be passing me? Guess what the LE ratio is there....? Its not just that. Its sitting at bottom of hills, parking in fire lanes, taking free coffee(its essentially a bribes), the list is long.

The only LE ive ever walked away from, and thought he was a good guy....my brother-in-law. Ex sherrif deputy. Had a stroke 12 yrs ago. 200lb vegetable. Super nice now, but he cant talk, cant walk, no cognitive ability. Prior to that, raging asshole. Nobody could stand him.

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about? o_O I think YOU were attempting to spell and failed at that, then you tried to make sense and that went right down the shitter and here we are.

I'll say it slower for the slower crowd. Medical professionals FUCK UP at an exceedingly high rate. They do it wrong, they do not follow procedures, they fail at "best practices" and they suck at monitoring the meds or treatments they order for people. Those fucking people DIE. They DIE at an astounding rate. Every medical doctor in America kills a person a year om average. The injure or otherwise hurt another 10 people a year. No one fucking cares for the most part, no one protests, demands that docs go back to school or burns down cities when T-Quawn or Shawntell get deaded at the hospital by a whitey man. And this fucking happens 50 times day. Signing a waiver does not make it legal or better unless you are a fucktard.

Cops on the other hand are closely monitored, in most places today, their interactions with their patients/shitbags/Dindu's are filmed and recorded by every individual officer, every police car and every nearby shitbag who is dreaming of selling your death to TMZ. Much like a gynecologist a policeman has to interact with broken pussies all day. An in a similar observation, the cops see far more assholes than the average proctologist in an average week.

With nearly the same number of people in their fields, doctors killed 1000-1 compared to cops. You are upset that the cops killed some piece of shit. You want to abolish all law enforcement as part of some stupid Losertarian freedom dream. Why because the cops killed one shitbag and you lovvveeeeeeeee shitbags. We all need to be as free as shitbags and run wild like the. "Planet of the Fucking Apes" screaming about our freedoms or some such shit.

I question the behavior of law enforcement at all times. The one person a week that dies at the hands of law enforcement is a shitbag 95% of the time. The shitbag wasn't curing cancer or writing a new socialist manifesto. The shitbag was car prowling, stealing beers or smokes from a store, doing a crime of some sort and high as a mother fucker when he was doing it.

I just wonder why you idiots are soooooooo heart broken when this fucking dreg dies????? What did society lose when this turd died that is so irreplaceable? Why are you so upset at this one fucking death and could care less about the 2,250 people that medical doctors needlessly killed on that very same fucking day?

Those "sovereign citizen" people are.......interesting...... Yea thats it.

Where I work it is less of an issue, I work for a county sheriff, and the sheriff is elected, they tend to give them a bit of a pass vs. "city or state" law enforcement.

Domestic is another where you really have to be on your toes and watch what you say.

A great deal of the job is being a shrink.

"Yes."

"Now, you're talking!"
Aquaman

Dude you are completly right and i was being a bit out of bounds but let emotions rule me so totally on me.

Was having a shit day and a shit evenining and took a break for my own sake buf all is well.
Got six stitches abouve my right eye today from an accident at work today but life happens.
Suck it up and roll on right🤣
You guys crack me up and make life enjoyable and actually help lower my blood pressure.

Reactions: Ronws
Aquaman

Dude you are completly right and i was being a bit out of bounds but let emotions rule me so totally on me.

Was having a shit day and a shit evenining and took a break for my own sake buf all is well.
Got six stitches abouve my right eye today from an accident at work today but life happens.
Suck it up and roll on right🤣
You guys crack me up and make life enjoyable and accually help lower my blood pressure.
I also had a medical adventure. I would like to call it Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events.

June 11, I had all my teeth removed and got temporary or healing dentures that will be adjusted over time. Then a final set will be made from that. The dentist gave me Amoxycillin because it was a broad spectrum that could get the dosage level he wanted. I had been taking that all last week, 3 a day.

Thursday night, we had a storm blow through that took my patio cover off the house and knocked it down on my charcoal grill (which did survive.) And the power went out at 9:30 pm. I get up in the morning and go to work.

I get home Friday evening and the power is still off. I go over to a dollar general and get some of their pudding off the shelf. I go back home and eventually, the power is back on by 9:12 pm.

Saturday, I get up and eat some of that pudding. Chewing on a banana slice hurts. An hour later, I start getting the runs. I am tired and weak and almost passing out.

Sunday, I get up at 6:30 am and get the corrugated metal roof of the collapsed cover off and into my 5'x10' trailer. Worn out. So, I go to visit my wife at the facility where she lives, right across from a hospital. And then I go back home.

I have an OMRON home BP monitor because I have high blood pressure and take Lisinopril. I had measured earlier Sunday and it read low. I thought maybe it was operator error. I get back home and measure twice. 68/47. So, I go back to the hospital near my wife because it is in my insurance plan. And go to the ER. They read me at 84/48. Still way too low.

I get a holding room in the ER while they take blood and start a bag of fluid. At about 11:38 (I have to get up at 4 am to be at work by 6 am,) they let me know I am being admitted. I call my bosses, the owner of the company I work for. They are both sound asleep with phones turned off. It is necessary to call them. I am the op mgr. I open the place and get with the crews and exchange information, etcetera, new work assignments and off they drive (they drive the company vehicles home.) About 5:20 am, they are wheeling me to the ICU. They have a room available. Still no sleep.

During the day, Monday, people back and forth. Dealing with work on my work mobile. Just after lunch, they get me to a regular room. On up to dinner. Finally, at 8 pm, istart to get some sleep. About 2 to 3 hours at a time, getting up to pee now and then and still pour some green water out the other orifice. Getting heperin shots, etc. Finally, about 5:30 in the morning, I wake up and have a slightly solid BM. Progress.

My numbers stabilized and my resting BP was 112/60. I have to stop the BP med for now and follow up with my doctor, across the street from there.

Gastroenteritis. The bad pudding was out of date. You can have GE and not know it if your immune system is strong and kicks it out. My immune system was depressed from the Amoxycillin killing bacteria in my gut. The BP med dehydrates, even though I drink water all the time. Then the GE dehydrates, as well as the runs. So, GE with dehydration.

So, I have to take on more antibiotic for a week and take probiotics, which I never did. And start drinking stuff like Gatorade Zero.

I lost 10 pounds in a week. Now, I am down to a wispy 250.

Short version, it was Gastroenteritis. I had a gut feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: NoDopes
What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about? o_O I think YOU were attempting to spell and failed at that, then you tried to make sense and that went right down the shitter and here we are.

I'll say it slower for the slower crowd. Medical professionals FUCK UP at an exceedingly high rate. They do it wrong, they do not follow procedures, they fail at "best practices" and they suck at monitoring the meds or treatments they order for people. Those fucking people DIE. They DIE at an astounding rate. Every medical doctor in America kills a person a year om average. The injure or otherwise hurt another 10 people a year. No one fucking cares for the most part, no one protests, demands that docs go back to school or burns down cities when T-Quawn or Shawntell get deaded at the hospital by a whitey man. And this fucking happens 50 times day. Signing a waiver does not make it legal or better unless you are a fucktard.

Cops on the other hand are closely monitored, in most places today, their interactions with their patients/shitbags/Dindu's are filmed and recorded by every individual officer, every police car and every nearby shitbag who is dreaming of selling your death to TMZ. Much like a gynecologist a policeman has to interact with broken pussies all day. An in a similar observation, the cops see far more assholes than the average proctologist in an average week.

With nearly the same number of people in their fields, doctors killed 1000-1 compared to cops. You are upset that the cops killed some piece of shit. You want to abolish all law enforcement as part of some stupid Losertarian freedom dream. Why because the cops killed one shitbag and you lovvveeeeeeeee shitbags. We all need to be as free as shitbags and run wild like the. "Planet of the Fucking Apes" screaming about our freedoms or some such shit.

I question the behavior of law enforcement at all times. The one person a week that dies at the hands of law enforcement is a shitbag 95% of the time. The shitbag wasn't curing cancer or writing a new socialist manifesto. The shitbag was car prowling, stealing beers or smokes from a store, doing a crime of some sort and high as a mother fucker when he was doing it.

I just wonder why you idiots are soooooooo heart broken when this fucking dreg dies????? What did society lose when this turd died that is so irreplaceable? Why are you so upset at this one fucking death and could care less about the 2,250 people that medical doctors needlessly killed on that very same fucking day?
I see what you mean....spelling and grammar just made your point moot....so foolish... I guess I can move on to the next retard that wants to justify the killing of people involved in crimes, that we have all agreed are not punishable by death.

Do you really think people don't care about medical errors? We all just turn a blind eye? Really? You're smarter than that! When LE have to pay the same malpractice insurance as the LE, then that might be a valid discussion. Right now, it's two different topics. One has to pay for an attorney when they fuck up, the other WE pay.

I've said this a shitload of times, LE killing SCUM is fine, until that SCUM is someone close to you. I fully agree, so many shitbags are screwing this country up and I'll not shed a tear. This is the same, I don't care if shit is "taken out". I don't!! I won't think anymore about it after hitting "post reply". I just think our people enforcing our laws should be doing it to the letter of the law. I do think the laws should be changed. I'm down with losing limbs for theft. I'm down with hard labor in jail. That's not currently the law, so LE should be enforcing the law, to the letter of the law.

There is actually more in your words I agree with, than I disagree with. I want better medical, I want shitbags dealt with in shit bag ways. I agree that guy was not a contributor. I think most people do agree with the general view you type. The problem is, LE should be acting like LE, and not thugs. Do you think the current potrayal of LE, makes crime better or worse? Does it make criminals inclined to run or surrender? Does it make you personally inclined to interact with them, or avoid them? Do you trust them with your kids, if those same kids make the mistake of drinking and driving? Do you think they (LE) will be on your side or the other when laws are passed that go against your core beliefs?

I see what you mean....spelling and grammar just made your point moot....so foolish... I guess I can move on to the next retard that wants to justify the killing of people involved in crimes, that we have all agreed are not punishable by death.

Do you really think people don't care about medical errors? We all just turn a blind eye? Really? You're smarter than that! When LE have to pay the same malpractice insurance as the LE, then that might be a valid discussion. Right now, it's two different topics. One has to pay for an attorney when they fuck up, the other WE pay.

I've said this a shitload of times, LE killing SCUM is fine, until that SCUM is someone close to you. I fully agree, so many shitbags are screwing this country up and I'll not shed a tear. This is the same, I don't care if shit is "taken out". I don't!! I won't think anymore about it after hitting "post reply". I just think our people enforcing our laws should be doing it to the letter of the law. I do think the laws should be changed. I'm down with losing limbs for theft. I'm down with hard labor in jail. That's not currently the law, so LE should be enforcing the law, to the letter of the law.

There is actually more in your words I agree with, than I disagree with. I want better medical, I want shitbags dealt with in shit bag ways. I agree that guy was not a contributor. I think most people do agree with the general view you type. The problem is, LE should be acting like LE, and not thugs. Do you think the current potrayal of LE, makes crime better or worse? Does it make criminals inclined to run or surrender? Does it make you personally inclined to interact with them, or avoid them? Do you trust them with your kids, if those same kids make the mistake of drinking and driving? Do you think they (LE) will be on your side or the other when laws are passed that go against your core beliefs?
And I shall differ with you. Kids making the mistake of drinking and driving?

Driving is an adult responsibility and there is no part of our nation and society that does NOT frown upon drinking and driving. Driving requires responsibility. And perhaps that is the difference between us. Being a kid of driving age does not mean they get to act like kids. Brick walls are brick walls.

To answer the other question of how police behave and whether or not it influences criminals to stop, no, it does not. Criminals do not give a flying act of fornication if cops are mean or nice. That is a non sequitur for them. And that is why I believe in capital punishment. It is not a deterrent. It is a means to protect good people from this one bad zygote. For example, now that Dahmer is dead, how many more people are likely to die as a result of him? That answer would be zero. The world is slightly safer.

But I agree that police need better and constant training. And a better vetting system. Getting rid of cops is not the answer. Creating better cops is the answer. And yes, cops are necessary. Anarchy only works if you are on top. Nothing in nature supports anarchy. Nothing.

Nothing in the world religions supports anarchy, ever.

Have I had problems with how a cop or judge acted? Yes. And that is what discplinary actions and censures are for.

• Haha