• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not-so-tough Guy When He's Not In A Crowd

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
His dad is a surgeon. He had a chance to go to the Olympics and a full scholarship. Keep crying you little bitch.

Global News - Vancouver riot participant apologizes.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPQOQsLUW60"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPQOQsLUW60" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

is-nathan-trying-to-light-vancouver-police-car-on-fire.jpg

Re: Not-so-tough Guy When He's Not In A Crowd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His dad is a surgeon. He had a chance to go to the Olympics and a full scholarship. Keep crying you little bitch.

</div></div>

Damn straight... scary to think of how many little bitches like this have no respect, because they have never been brought up carrying their own responsibilities... not a good deal.

It should be enough for him that he isn't dead! Whether from burns, or shot to death, for what he was doing to that police cruiser.

Even a convicted arsonist should have the grace to accept the consequences of even a one time act of vicious stupidity.

Fuck him. If his tears generate official leniency you can say goodbye to ever stopping the animals whose parents don't have the means for high quality attorneys.

That he turned himself in is the only mitigating factor I can see. As to scholarships and Olympic team participation, I'd say no.

Ha ha ha...what a dumb piece of shit. How can people be so damned stupid? It's something I will never understand. *shaking head*

I agree with the girl that said give him a second chance...as soon as he is released from prison.

Screw that blubbering criminal!! What is with males crying all the goddamned time these days. I've cried probably three times since I hit puberty...one of the three for a beloved grandmother's passing, the other two for beloved pets!(I'm in my forties) What a Mary...

F*ck this goofy hoodlum!!

yeah screw that guy he would have cost the public tax payer the cost of a cruiser if it had went up and potenually hurt those around him -send him to Singapore and rotan the bitch

Not to contradict anyone here, but as seen here and alluded to in our local media, there are some parents who're bringing/draggin their own children in for these acts.

Not nearly enough, mind you. But I definitely commend those who are.

As for this particular youth, with the genuine-imitation-fake-Naugahyde-crocodile tears I have only one thing to say:

"Your life from now until forever will be FOREshadowed by these actions. Moving to Bangladesh or Karachi or some other foreign and overpopulated area may, just may, actually give you a chance to achieve something."

But who would hire you here? NOBODY that I know of. Carry the hex of a sex offender from now on.

And for all the rest of these little bastards who've AGAIN gone and rioted because of a game (poor excuse) I say they should all be deported as they are OF NO USE to this civilization. With everything going on from politics, economy, crime-rate, justice, gas-prices, and who-knows-what-else, ya'll go and riot over sports? Hang your head in shame, you filthy oxygenthieves.

Everybody else, Have a nice day.

(no, I'm not bitter....)

I have to have a little sympathy for the kid. Who among us hasn't done something stupid that they regretted later. Reminds me of that saying, you know the one, something about a glass house.....

?????

I have not declared that I've never done anything stupid, or anything that I don't regret. I've not even hinted at such.

But I have never willfully or intentionally destroyed anyone's property for the sake of doing so. Nor have I ever set any police cruiser (or any other LE/rescue equipment) on fire. Nor have I set fire to anything that wasn't surrounded by at least a ring of rocks.

Is anyone seeing a pattern here? Comparing this to a burglary/murder/rape/arson/whatever,,, they're sorry and regret doing so. So we should be lenient on them?

Exactly where does one draw a line? Genocide?

M<span style="font-weight: bold">an fired for applauding Vancouver riot on Facebook</span>

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local...ishColumbiaHome

Connor Mcilvenna was fired from his job after making statements in support of the Vancouver Stanley Cup riot on Facebook. June 17, 2011. (CTV)
By: ctvbc.ca
Date: Saturday Jun. 18, 2011 12:57 PM PT
A 22-year-old Richmond carpenter is eating his words after he was fired from his job for making comments in support of the Vancouver riot on his Facebook page.

Connor Mcilvenna says that he went downtown with some friends around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday to watch the post-Stanley Cup riot, but didn't do anything illegal.

"I didn't do anything. I did nothing wrong. I was just there," he said.

He did, however, post several pro-riot status updates on his Facebook page, including statements like "atta boy vancity!!! show em how we do it!!!" and "vancouver needed remodeling anyway...."

Mcilvenna listed Rite Tech Construction on his profile as his employer, and the morning after the riot, he was called in by the boss and promptly fired.

"I have big regrets for making stupid comments I just shouldn't have made," he told CTV News after losing his job.

Rite Tech owner Justin Reitz says that Mcilvenna's thoughtless comments impacted his company's reputation.

"I just didn't feel like what was said was appropriate, and I didn't want any affiliation towards my company with the things he said on Facebook," Reitz said.

"I had over 100 emails and out of the 100 emails, close to 30 of them were copies of his Facebook page which he sent out during the riots."

Mcilvenna says he's apologized on Facebook in the meantime, but the lesson has been a hard one to learn.

"I didn't do anything. I was just there. I made stupid comments that I'm extremely regretful for, and people just took them the wrong way," he said.

ImageShrinker

With a report from CTV British Columbia' Norma Reid

Its no secret I am anti courrupt Police practices and often will voice my opinion stongly .Now I am totally for protest -its important and should always be right of the people .

On the other hand tho people like the afore mentioned are no better than your basic crimminal -what he is trying to burn is public property owned by the people and paid for by the people -unacceptable and his mistake has to be paid for .
I have made mistakes but not been caught -when and if I ever do make mistakes again and have to pay the price I will accept it .
Today I dont have sound on my commputor so havent heard the commentary

I feel really sorry him. He seems to have grown a vagina where his manhood once was. Oh well, let's hope there's a vaccine for this kind of thing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepin_Lawyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to have a little sympathy for the kid. Who among us hasn't done something stupid that they regretted later. Reminds me of that saying, you know the one, something about a glass house.....
</div></div>

Nope, sorry...no sympathy here for that kid. The quote that he, "didn't know what came over him" is a load of horse shit.

Concerning doing something stupid; yes I've done stupid things for which I've been both ashamed of and sorry for. However, I've never tried to BLOW UP A POLICE CRUISER. And I don't car that he did the "right thing" by coming forth and turning himself in; he was caught on video doing the deed. The police would have caught up with him sooner or later.

What a little bitch he is...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr300</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeepin_Lawyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to have a little sympathy for the kid. Who among us hasn't done something stupid that they regretted later. Reminds me of that saying, you know the one, something about a glass house.....
</div></div>

Nope, sorry...no sympathy here for that kid. The quote that he, "didn't know what came over him" is a load of horse shit.

Concerning doing something stupid; yes I've done stupid things for which I've been both ashamed of and sorry for. However, I've never tried to BLOW UP A POLICE CRUISER. And I don't car that he did the "right thing" by coming forth and turning himself in; he was caught on video doing the deed. The police would have caught up with him sooner or later.

What a little bitch he is... </div></div>

He turned himself in because he had been I.D.ed and reported to the police.

<span style="font-size: 20pt">
sleep.gif
DICKHEAD </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its no secret I am anti courrupt Police practices and often will voice my opinion stongly .Now I am totally for protest -its important and should always be right of the people .

On the other hand tho people like the afore mentioned are no better than your basic crimminal -what he is trying to burn is public property owned by the people and paid for by the people -unacceptable and his mistake has to be paid for .
I have made mistakes but not been caught -when and if I ever do make mistakes again and have to pay the price I will accept it .
Today I dont have sound on my commputor so havent heard the commentary </div></div>

che, I dont agree with you on much, but you are spot on here!

I hope the Canuks have more balls than the USA, and nail this fucker to a board for this. They need to make an example of this little bitch. Everyone on here has done stupid stuff, but setting a police cruiser on fire, WTF?

Sounds like he needs to have his smart ass whipped for pulling that crap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its no secret I am anti courrupt Police practices and often will voice my opinion stongly .Now I am totally for protest -its important and should always be right of the people .

Today I dont have sound on my commputor so havent heard the commentary </div></div>

Shouldn't you capitalize "people"

Cry me a river nancy boy. Hope you Canuks lock him up, and have an endless supply of ass raping felons for him to enjoy.

All of that over hockey..... pitiful! Stupid people like that dont deserve to represent a country in the Olympics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All of that over hockey..... pitiful! Stupid people like that dont deserve to represent a country in the Olympics. </div></div>
Uh, KYS, that's a bit interesting.

All over hockey,,,, actually the majority up here are saying that the hockey was just an excuse. Again, as this has happened before.

I do believe things like this have happened before in other places too. Don't you think so?

Secondly, who ever said that those "stupid people" were "representing the country"?
At best, I'd say that those stupid people were representing themselves, as well as how stupid people can be. Much the same as stupid people elsewhere.

Don't you agree?

One thing that we ARE in total agreement about though, is that the situation IS pitiful. Most definitely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still want to know what the hell is going on in Shanksters avatar?</div></div>

+1 Yeah I've been trying to figure that out too. I had to stop looking though as I think it will give me nightmares tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All of that over hockey..... pitiful! Stupid people like that dont deserve to represent a country in the Olympics. </div></div>
Uh, KYS, that's a bit interesting.

All over hockey,,,, actually the majority up here are saying that the hockey was just an excuse. Again, as this has happened before.

I do believe things like this have happened before in other places too. Don't you think so?

Secondly, who ever said that those "stupid people" were "representing the country"?
At best, I'd say that those stupid people were representing themselves, as well as how stupid people can be. Much the same as stupid people elsewhere.

Don't you agree?

One thing that we ARE in total agreement about though, is that the situation IS pitiful. Most definitely. </div></div>

Stupid doesn't interest me at all, it's a sad reality we have to deal with every day. The youth of this world are slowly losing common sense by the generation.

It sparked from a loss of a game....

The stupid person in question appears in the video. He broke the law, got caught on video and is now paying for it by crying on TV to get sympathy.

It's sad he would piss away his chance at being in the Olympics to set fire to a police cruise. That to me is blatant stupidity. He let the mob get in his head and joined in. Poor judgement call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still want to know what the hell is going on in Shanksters avatar?</div></div>

+1 Yeah I've been trying to figure that out too. I had to stop looking though as I think it will give me nightmares tonight. </div></div>

It looks like she's saying "Daddy!"

I've watched it about a dozen times too
, muttering to myself, WTF?