• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 'Nother dead digger!

Da-Law-Dawg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2008
Russell Springs, KY
Just scored on another "digger" behind the house. Stepped outside and saw her dart under a shed across the field. Sat up on her then and waited about 2 minutes, shortly thereafter she poked her head out and it was all she wrote. Range was right at 100 yards, called the shot on her left eye and badda-bing, there she was!

sowgroundhog.jpg

Re: 'Nother dead digger!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice 'chuck... what caliber? The head looks remarkably intact. </div></div>

Bohem,

Rifle is a 700P in .308, ammo was 147gr M80 Ball ammo. Shot was right at 100 yards, called on left eye. Groundhog was lying at an angle with the round traveling down thru the body. Didn't get a pic of impact side, left eye was taken out of the socket. The M80 ball shoots spot on outta my rifle and beats burnin' a round of match ammo!
wink.gif
FYI, shooting at a downward angle into tan earthen berm.

nice one....i love shootin those little devils....im on 28 for the year so far..try some of the hornady 168 amax....u get some real explosive results with that..

Nice shot.

When I first read this title I pulled a Randy Marsh on wheel of fortune.

No offense to anyone. Just did not have my coffee and had to reread it a few times, and was thinking no way someone would say that here and be that disrespectful

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shot.

When I first read this title I pulled a Randy Marsh on wheel of fortune.

No offense to anyone. Just did not have my coffee and had to reread it a few times, and was thinking no way someone would say that here and be that disrespectful </div></div>

Yeah, I'm also guilty of that. In fact, I'm still a little taken aback every time I see this topic until I read it more closely. I just couldn't figure out a good way to say it. Your Randy Marsh reference is a good one, though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice one....i love shootin those little devils....im on 28 for the year so far..try some of the hornady 168 amax....u get some real explosive results with that.. </div></div>
Did someone say 168 AMAX???
DSC01466.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

Yeah they work too