• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nucleus Orders

No one is being passed over. If you have not received an invoice it just means we don't have everything for your action. Lefts are in process now we just need 1 more component and they will be ready.

One other note: Action wrenches are in stock and ready to ship. They are available on our website.

No one is being passed over. If you have not received an invoice it just means we don't have everything for your action. Lefts are in process now we just need 1 more component and they will be ready.

One other note: Action wrenches are in stock and ready to ship. They are available on our website.
Are the barlocs currently shipping? I received my invoice yesterday and don't want to wait on a barloc. If they are, I'll order an action wrench.

Reactions: jgs8163
Got my invoice yesterday and paid it today. Order 258x and already got a shipping notification for delivery next wednesday. That's awesome ARC... action wrench is shipping with it too which is also great. Now if I could just get my barrel from PVA I'll be down to only needing a stock..

How bout those of us who would like to change up configurations that were ordered? I asked Ted early on and he said we’d figure out all that stuff during fulfillment; e.g bolt face diameter, Barloc config for Nucleus with barrel nut. I originally ordered a .223 bolt face but have since decided I want to go with .308 bolt face.

I ordered 2 weeks ago and got nothing .. sigh
I ordered it 2 weeks ago with my action final payment also and have not received anything yet either. I'm sure we will shortly.

I can't imagine all the headaches trying to keep things straight...

Got a barrel, just need an action now

Attachments

• 80E244EA-81D6-40C7-A710-2E1937D1D187.jpeg
    80E244EA-81D6-40C7-A710-2E1937D1D187.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 118
As I mentioned before, the slow .224 Valkyrie build I was doing, that has taken months for me to spec, save up for, order a piece at a time and put together, is done.

image.jpg

Took it out for the functional check today

Still waiting on my Nucleus...

Reactions: Ericsl2
Mine is set to arrive at my FFL this coming Wednesday, I'll let you guys know how nice it is when it arrives. Lol... all jokes aside, I know waiting sucks, hope you guys get yours soon..

Reactions: Ericsl2
I'm actually lucky in that I have plenty of toys to play with, so the waiting is no big deal in my case. The Valkyrie was fun to shoot and about 1 Moa with Federal Fusion and a fixed 10x in the wrong rings. Still good fun banging small steel rounds at 200 and 300 meters. Looking forward to getting a decent scope in a good mount and some of those 88 eldms.

I'm actually lucky in that I have plenty of toys to play with, so the waiting is no big deal in my case. The Valkyrie was fun to shoot and about 1 Moa with Federal Fusion and a fixed 10x in the wrong rings. Still good fun banging small steel rounds at 200 and 300 meters. Looking forward to getting a decent scope in a good mount and some of those 88 eldms.

I've got just the scope you need in the PX, it would be a rockstar on that Valkyrie.

Does anyone know/think these will work with an aiax chassis using either the shoulder barloc or barrel nut version? I’m thinking the forend might not have enough clearance.

I ordered several days before you but I'm pretty sure they'll all ship the same time since they're doing a batch of lefties. I could care less how long it takes at this point. Ordered an impact precision, barrel, new trigger, and a stock from manners and all of the stuff will be here before the nucleus is even close to shipping. I'm just glad to have something to shoot again!
Lefties will be shipping early to mid August from what I’ve been told.

20180723_191956.jpg

Nucleus action arrived this morning. The action is damn smooth. Doesn't move the rifle off target when operating the bolt like the bolt on the Savage does. Cannot get it to bind no matter what I do.
Bolt stop is difficult to operate in order to remove the bolt. The detent is pretty strong. Seeing reports that it wears in a little.
With the factory Savage barrel nut, I can see one thread on the barrel from this manufacturer. Not a big deal, but I do hope it's not present when I get my Barloc.

Right hand short action, 0.475 bolt face, 20moa rail
KRG Bravo
X-Caliber 26" Savage bull contour 6.5 Creedmoor with Pepper Pot muzzle brake
TriggerTech Diamond
Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-2C MOA

Using a load worked up for a different rifle/barrel:
targets.png

View attachment 6925305
Nucleus action arrived this morning. The action is damn smooth. Doesn't move the rifle off target when operating the bolt like the bolt on the Savage does. Cannot get it to bind no matter what I do.
Bolt stop is difficult to operate in order to remove the bolt. The detent is pretty strong. Seeing reports that it wears in a little.
With the factory Savage barrel nut, I can see one thread on the barrel from this manufacturer. Not a big deal, but I do hope it's not present when I get my Barloc.

Right hand short action, 0.475 bolt face, 20moa rail
KRG Bravo
X-Caliber 26" Savage bull contour 6.5 Creedmoor with Pepper Pot muzzle brake
TriggerTech Diamond
Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-2C MOA

Using a load worked up for a different rifle/barrel:
View attachment 6925306

My question is how do you like the Bravo? I'm needing a stock for my Nucleus and this looks like a good priced option...

Received "order is complete" email for Order #293X, placed January 28th, on 6/16/2018. Haven't seen a charge or shipping information yet, patiently waiting (and glad the balance didn't hit the CC in the same month as Camp Perry :) )

Order is for a right hand, standard bolt face short action w/ 20 MOA rail and BARLOC.

EDIT - NEVERMIND :) Called in and was told that the email was sent in error. Actions are in hand, but there's a few more operations which would take another few weeks.

Last edited:
I'm really liking the Bravo. It's even more comfortable than I thought it would be. I'm used to a Bell and Carlson target/competition adjustable cheekpiece fiberglass stock, and the Bravo is even more comfortable and far more solidly built than that. And it's lighter weight.

I'm really liking the Bravo. It's even more comfortable than I thought it would be. I'm used to a Bell and Carlson target/competition adjustable cheekpiece fiberglass stock, and the Bravo is even more comfortable and far more solidly built than that. And it's lighter weight.

That's good to hear.

Has anyone put a Nucleus WITH the Barloc in a KRG Bravo? I'm wondering if the recoil lug area will fit all that in the chassis without modification?

Has anyone put a Nucleus WITH the Barloc in a KRG Bravo? I'm wondering if the recoil lug area will fit all that in the chassis without modification?
I imagine it depends if you’re running a shouldered barrel or a Savage prefit. I don’t think you’ll have any issue with a Savage prefit fitting but I’m not sure about a shouldered barrel. Also it looks like ARC has a third option now for the Barloc coming with a new recoil lug.

I'm planning on a Savage pre-fit barloc, hopefully I can find a pre-fit 300 RUM that fits the nucleus threads and is chambered for long match bullets(long action mag bolt face).

If not I might have to have LRI or PVA do the barrel. Since I'm at the back of the line I may be interested in the third barloc/recoil lug if it is a better fit for some reason.

I put mine in a Whiskey 3 without any issues and I believe they are the same "backbone" so I would think it would be fine.

I asked PVA this on an email. And they said it will fit. and i can go shouldered barrel (NO Barrel Nut), which gives the option to switch out barrels without removing from stock/chassis. (Depends on how low your optics Objective bell is)

Got mine from Ken Sanoski today. threw my CE 2 stage on it. Barrel arrives from PVA tomorrow.

Attachments

• received_2130146867256268.jpeg
    received_2130146867256268.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 142
I asked PVA this on an email. And they said it will fit. and i can go shouldered barrel (NO Barrel Nut), which gives the option to switch out barrels without removing from stock/chassis. (Depends on how low your optics Objective bell is)

I guess that is one advantage of going shouldered. I like the cheaper option and more varied company's who supply Savage pre-fits though.

I guess that is one advantage of going shouldered. I like the cheaper option and more varied company's who supply Savage pre-fits though.
TT ARC this AM for some clarity on the Barloc. The prefit Barloc comes with a new recoil lug with the conical washer built into the lug. Also for any Lefty’s out there Early August some will be shipping.

Does anyone know where we're at in the order numbers? @BLKWLFK9 you were the last one I saw post a new action?

Does anyone know where we're at in the order numbers? @BLKWLFK9 you were the last one I saw post a new action?

lol, I never ordered one. Ken Sanoski bought one for a build for his wife, she apparently wasn't taking it serious enough, he sold the action and I bought it. Im still waiting for my John Hancock. I think I bought the 10th JHR. This nucleus will get me by until then. Its purpose is a back up match rifle and hunting rifle.

Reactions: MarkLeupold
TT ARC this AM for some clarity on the Barloc. The prefit Barloc comes with a new recoil lug with the conical washer built into the lug. Also for any Lefty’s out there Early August some will be shipping.

Early Aug is next week.. Still waiting on a right hand. Have they been shipping any or have people just lost interest in this thread and quit posting?

Early Aug is next week.. Still waiting on a right hand. Have they been shipping any or have people just lost interest in this thread and quit posting?
We are hoping to start seeing actions from ARC to fulfill our orders in the next couple of weeks or maybe sooner.
I received this from jeremy at PVA on Tuesday

We are hoping to start seeing actions from ARC to fulfill our orders in the next couple of weeks or maybe sooner.
I received this from jeremy at PVA on Tuesday
That is great news. I actually thought PVA would have their orders fulfilled before everyone elses. At least they aren't far behind.

I don’t know about you guys, but my bolt would bind up really bad once the bolt head started entering the forward portion of the action (about an inch out of battery). It eventually smoothed out, but it took a significant amount of force to fully cycle the action for the first 100 or so cycles. The best way to describe it is it felt like there was a stuck case. Anybody else have this happen?

I don’t know about you guys, but my bolt would bind up really bad once the bolt head started entering the forward portion of the action (about an inch out of battery). It eventually smoothed out, but it took a significant amount of force to fully cycle the action for the first 100 or so cycles. The best way to describe it is it felt like there was a stuck case. Anybody else have this happen?
Mine is nice and smooth, but if you don't have the bolt stop turned all the way forward, it will grab onto the bolt while cycling. Maybe that was happening?

Mine is nice and smooth, but if you don't have the bolt stop turned all the way forward, it will grab onto the bolt while cycling. Maybe that was happening?

No, I have messed around with the bolt stop and can’t replicate it. The bolt won’t even go forward unless the bolt stop is fully engaged or fully disengaged.