• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nucleus Orders

Has anyone had any issues with the Nucleus and Magpul Pro 700 Chassis ? I saw a few posts back about magazine issues and was curious if this got resolved ? Really hoping not , have a pro 700 in possession and Nucleus on order

I have not "resolved" it. My attempt to help so far is I am running a sawtooth arca rail made for the 15" seekins handguard, turned around "backwards". I say that in quotes as I know the RRS dovetail is not directional, but the sawtooth fits the seekins handguard a certain way. I then took one of the Area 419 barricade stops and cut the back out of it so I can move it further backwards. Effectively, I have extended the magwell. This obviously wont help with upward pressure on the mags still but hopefully helps some on bags and barricades. I will try to get a post on the Pro 700 thread this week to show what I did.

Other than that, I will note again that I do not have general feeding issues with the mags. The mags still naturally will fall down low enough from their own weight to work properly. The only time I have an issue is with upward pressure on the mag.

I have not "resolved" it. My attempt to help so far is I am running a sawtooth arca rail made for the 15" seekins handguard, turned around "backwards". I say that in quotes as I know the RRS dovetail is not directional, but the sawtooth fits the seekins handguard a certain way. I then took one of the Area 419 barricade stops and cut the back out of it so I can move it further backwards. Effectively, I have extended the magwell. This obviously wont help with upward pressure on the mags still but hopefully helps some on bags and barricades. I will try to get a post on the Pro 700 thread this week to show what I did.

Other than that, I will note again that I do not have general feeding issues with the mags. The mags still naturally will fall down low enough from their own weight to work properly. The only time I have an issue is with upward pressure on the mag.

Thanks for the reply and update ! I'll keep my eyes peeled in the pro 700 thread

Thanks for the responses! I’ve been eyeing the Curtis Axiom. But I’ll hang in and wait for the Nucleus.

Anybody know the barrel tenon length for the Nucleus?

Appears to be the same as the Mausingfield. .825" it looks like?

Attachments

• Mausingfield-and-Nucleus-Interface-Drawing.pdf
    184.5 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Slim_T
I’m 29xx lefty. got my tracking number today. I also ordered the 19# spring just in case. After all the wait and hoopla.....I’m not sure what I am going to do with it.

I ordered it with a 223 and mag boltface only. Now I can’t decide what caliber I should get spun up.

I would buy a Savage take off in .223 to get used to the action until you figure out what you want to do with the Magnum bolt head.

Mine is with the barloc. It was going to be my hunting rifle in 6.5 saum. I got tired of waiting after talking with Ted. So I spun the barrel up for my tl3 to hunt this year. It shoots like shit.....and it’s a proof barrel, so I have too much invested in it to trash the barrel. I’ve only shot about 70 rounds down it, but I can’t find a good tune either with 140 Jlk’s. Maybe I can rechamber it to the nucleus so I can at least feel like a cool guy while I burn the barrel out.

Ouch.

I bought a 28" Proof 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. I hope it shoots for me...

Order #2823
Invoiced 9/13 #2191
for SA RH 308 bolt head
Barrel Nut BarLoc
No tracking info yet

Build will be Magpul PRS
Proof Steel Savage small shank 24" 6.5 CM
Timney CE 2 stage
Scope???

Shipped 9/25

I just got mine from the FFL after the wait.

I assembled it but need to find my Go gague before I torque the Barloc and need to make a new Luglock barrel for my chassis.

I'll try to make that happen tonight.

Action was supposed to come in friday but got pushed back to Tuesday. The waits almost over.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 77
Order # 1934 hopefully I will get mine soon. Received my Manners Eh1 this week ordered stock same day I ordered barreled action.

Did those that placed their order supply ARC with the FFL info upon ordering or once you were notified that the order was ready to ship ?

Just need action screws to bolt it down. The barrel touches the stock a little, so I may grind it down or send it to someone with more skill.
20181002_231806.jpg

Order #2094. Shipped today will be here tommorow. I changed from a sa to la mag so that may be why it's shipping faster....I bet way more people ordered short actions with ref bolt face.

Is that a short action or long action? It looks like a long action in a stock that was inletted for a short action.

What do you see?

All I see is the inlet for the ejection port is smaller. On my McMillan inlet for a different action, the ejection port is a little short as well.

Reactions: jgs8163
What do you see?

All I see is the inlet for the ejection port is smaller. On my McMillan inlet for a different action, the ejection port is a little short as well.

I see a small ejection port on both ends. Almost looks like a long action in a short action stock. No big I was just curious.

Reactions: hereinaz
Very smooth action but this is my first bolt gun. I fired 80 rounds total, the two groups starting on the bottom and going clockwise. The first 2 groups were Sig perf ammo and the rest was hornady whitetail.

Attachments

• 20181005_113914.jpg
    20181005_113914.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • 20181005_121247.jpg
    20181005_121247.jpg
    816.3 KB · Views: 79
Trying to figure out my wait. For those of you receiving your actions what date did you order? I ordered through PVA, but supposedly they're getting their orders filled based on the order time, so I should be in line just like all of you.

I ordered Jan 27 with an order number of 287*. With the X caliber barrel, I've been getting decent groups with prime.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2007118639.jpg
    Snapchat-2007118639.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 108
U will get it when you get it. Jesus some of you are like kids who just learned how to jerk off.

Some people like knowing when they'll get something, so they can plan ahead and be home. You don't have to equate that with your favorite idealizations of kids.

It was a pre-order...of a brand new product that was still in development. You will get it when you get it. If that's too much for you to handle the n wait next time. Stop crying.

U will get it when you get it. Jesus some of you are like kids who just learned how to jerk off.

You are SO MUCH COOLER than I am. How can I be cool like you? Can you give me lessons about how to be a big enough dick that I become as cool as you? Is it even possible to learn, or do I have to be so bitter and angry and cynical that other peoples' excitement for something awesome makes me angry?

Because if the latter is the case, I'll never be able to be like you. I just don't have it in me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that people like you ruin these discussions and you should probably just leave.

It was a pre-order...of a brand new product that was still in development. You will get it when you get it. If that's too much for you to handle the n wait next time. Stop crying.

Like this? Who's crying? People are just asking where their order is at so they can prep. You need to relax.

Attachments

• 20181007_132534.jpg
    20181007_132534.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 20181007_115935.jpg
    20181007_115935.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 172
You are SO MUCH COOLER than I am. How can I be cool like you? Can you give me lessons about how to be a big enough dick that I become as cool as you? Is it even possible to learn, or do I have to be so bitter and angry and cynical that other peoples' excitement for something awesome makes me angry?

Because if the latter is the case, I'll never be able to be like you. I just don't have it in me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that people like you ruin these discussions and you should probably just leave.

You should take the sand out of your twat and stop bitching like a schoolgirl. Stop acting like a cry baby bitch and you wont be treated like one. You aren't witty, so save the attempt.

Like this? Who's crying? People are just asking where their order is at so they can prep. You need to relax.
What are u even talking about? I have a Nucleus sitting on my kitchen table right now? Want a brownie?

What prep is there to do? You know what will fit with it. Your FFL will hold it if he needs to. Its not a fucking order of fresh crabs on ice that will go bad in 2 days.

RELAX, for fucks sake.

Serious question, Primus... Why do you feel the need to be a dick to people genuinely excited about something?

Why can't you just unsubscribe from a thread dedicated to the discussion of order fulfillment, timing, etc, rather than insulting/complaining about people discussing order fulfillment, timing, etc?

If you're really itching for a fight, I hear 4chan is butthurt that t-sweezy endorsed a democrat today!

--------------------------------------------

ANYWAY, I'm still curious where we are with order numbers! What's the latest fulfilled order number? I'm really excited for my first amazing action!

Order #2823
Invoiced 9/13 #2191
Shipped 9/26
for SA RH 308 bolt head
Barrel Nut BarLoc
Magpul 700 Pro
Timney CE 2 stage
Razor AMG

Fired a single box of Prime 6.5 CM through this weekend
Function 100% on primer strikes and all rounds fed from the magazine

Order #2823
Invoiced 9/13 #2191
Shipped 9/26
for SA RH 308 bolt head
Barrel Nut BarLoc
Magpul 700 Pro
Timney CE 2 stage
Razor AMG

Fired a single box of Prime 6.5 CM through this weekend
Function 100% on primer strikes and all rounds fed from the magazine

I'd LOVE to see a picture of this rifle!

I really hope that is just dust and not rust in those action pics #1156 @sleepz!!

I really hope that is just dust and not rust in those action pics #1156 @sleepz!!

All fine dirt. The action isn't sealed off and its easy for sand to get in there. But I can still work the action since it runs on rails.

Reactions: smoooth1