• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

NY Governor Drunk on CNN

Nothing to see here just another old drunk cunt.
Right next to a Italian restaurant I frequent is a large discount liquor store, one day my wife pointed out to me
that women outnumber men coming in and out of the liquor store like 7 to 1.

Her support for president of a person who should be in an assisted living care facility or old folks home with diapers is hysterical. There was a day in this country when no one on either side would ever think of supporting such a clearly unqualified person. Those days are over. They have told themselves lies so long they no longer can see the truth. Reminds me of the fairytale “The Emperor’s New Cloths”. She’s probably right though, the majority of people in NY are fools and will vote for Brandon. She’s literally saying the people in her state are idiots without saying they are idiots.

She says all New Yorkers know Trump is only for himself, not the country as a whole. Well, I liked what he did for “himself” last time with cheaper gas, lower cost food, lower cost everything actually, and watching the those with TDS foam at the mouth 24/7 was priceless. She says all New Yorkers know Joe is for everyone in the Country. My question is, what country is she referring to, because it’s definitely not this one.

If she actually believes the lies and utter nonsense coming out of her own mouth, she should reside permanently in a psyche ward.

Last edited:
She was handed the job because her predecessor tried to touch every female he came into contact with. She is a delusional, freedom-hating, tyrant that won an election because her opponent was hardline, anti-abortion, so I hope NY is happy with what they got. I know all the illegals are.

Not only have we lowered are standards to the absolute bottom of the barrel, but it appears abortion is a much bigger issue than we want to admit. Either way, NY loves it's dictators, and it's so called leadership continues to challenge for the top spot in the nation for what appears to be a hilarious joke.

Hard to imagine this state played such a crucial role in earning this country's independence from tyranny.

What you see when she speaks is the future if these evil people steal the next election. They exist to hate, they are evil, vengeful, intolerant and envious of everyone who manages to succeed without government oversight and in spite of high taxes, raging crime and a flood of foreign trash hellbent on destroying the country.

You fuckers keep voting for Biden and this shit happens. At least 40% of the poseurs posting here do not even own a gun, much less support the 2nd amendment or any other freedoms for that matter.

Biden will win New York by 50% more votes than they have people and not one news outlet, including Fox News will bother to report it. In 2020, Biden won Virginia with 105% of the votes counted. Then ending number of votes in the entire state was nearly 5% more than the total number of votes reported in the final tally of every county in the state. Even after it was pointed out, no one cared and they did not change it.

We are about to see another election where a guy holding rallies with 100,000 people in attendance nightly will lose to a guy who cannot make a 5 minute speech to 18 people in a Vermont VFW without making a dozen errors or omissions.

She says all New Yorkers know Joe is for everyone in the Country. My question is, what country is she referring to, because it’s definitely not this one.
The answer to that is China.

You are welcome, internet.

Reactions: KYAggie
1716574541736.png

Joan Crawford looking skanky twat.If it werent for the 5 boroughs and parts of LI New York would be red.

It was great to see all the interviews of the New Yorkers coming out to support Trump, they appreciated him coming into the “ hood “.
Bring on 1984